Future Of Ethereum? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

On 12/12/2019 at 7:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

In the crypto field nothing is impossible. We saw in 2017 Eth touched almost $1400 USD price. After that it's price continuously dumped. In 2020 we will see many update about it and it's price will rise up more.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

ibelieve in the future of ETH ! this is really incredible curreny! it would prove to world is that it dereve this popularity and volume !

The eth coin is the future currency as well, and I expect a good future for this coin. I wish success to everyone

I hope Ethereum is the main currency. We are currently witnessing durability and Ethereum price increases. This future of Ethereum is good and in the future it will become even more popular.

22 hours ago, Dandere said:

Of course, there will be problems everywhere, so we should be able to solve the problem well.
The best Altcoin - Ethereum, of course, many agree, because it is a really good and potentially large coin, so it is Altcoin's choice for many people.
Ethereum has a good future, although now he is in a bad position, but he will change for the better.

I agree and its future is too much bright.

And it will go to 700 Dollars soon.

According to a CoinDesk report ethereum is facing challenges on all fronts,It does not just have to address its scalability woes,it also has to consider its future as money.However ,investors does not seem to be immediately worried about ether short term future.According to walletinvestor- In 2020 the values of ethereum will fall to 42 dollars and will take until 2025 to recover to a price of 230 dollars.

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum humbug advance its cranium properly. But i suppose it will be precise reliable strength of will if you meditate to dedicate a chance to Ethereum. I imagine its charge will get a message to $400 in 2020. It has namy assured points like sharp transaction and the fee is as well less. 

After coming bitcoin to the digital market.there the demand  of ETH is decreased.

It is the second most popular in the world after bitcoin.

I think in future the ETH demand also increased.

There are many news about the currency, it has a bright resignation, I think because it has a lot of support, from companies.  The currency has some problems, as it was solved and we might see the price at $ 5,000

Yes it Is true that eth does not make any good progress because of the popularity of bitcoin. Because people give more importance to btc then ETH. But can grow because its transaction tax is low.

• +2 1

I believe that Ethereum will not grow in price until bitcoin finally leaves the market, very few people invest in Ethereum since its price is almost independent of bitcoin.

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

I am positive . Ethereum is in good condition since back then.

And I think , if market grow positive then  Eth can cross its all time high. 

Ethereum fee is mostly a smaller long-standing at this time along with being practical perhaps it will distribute 400$ so next month, for that reason everyone won't that should be amazement the moment the software get started in looking traveling

I have also heard about ethereum it is going to be a good coin in the future and its value is also increasing day by day and some people demands it also and they are investing in that coin and most of the people are aware about its name and features so we should also give a chance to ethereum and other new coins who have good goals so I think in the future it will become more popular so it could have a bright future. best of luck ethereum.

From my perspective i think Ethereum has a promising future but I don't think it might be able to contend with bit coin in market values as from people view they will still prefer to go for bit coin rather than ethereum

On 12/12/2019 at 3:08 PM, Satya31 said:

Yes you are right the price will reach thqt but after breaking out the bitcoin upove of the 12k .

• +1 1

Ethereum is the second most powerful currency after bitcoin. In altcoins the highest marketcap value is of Ethereum. The marketcap value is increasing day by day due to the revolution of crypto 2020

Yes i am agree with you i think after bitcoin etherum is the most potential coin and if many investor give more interest in this coin like bitcoin then one day it will be more popular like bitcoin .

ETC is another popular and fast growing crypto currency after Bitcoin, and I think we all expert it to rise high this year 2020 because of the increased demand for it.

Ethereum price can rise at any moment, so it is necessary to wait for the next period to confirm this after a relatively long recession. Ethereum is a good currency and has a promising future.

You said, if we give the Etherium a chance, the Etherium rate is $262 right now, and if it gets a chance, it can go up to $ 600.

i agree with this post, you posted very well.

Ethereum is the 2nd cryptocurrency, which have  a potential also to grow in future. There are a lot people that want to use it also that's why I think it has also a great future like the bitcoin. 

I agree with you and ethereum team is also working hard. There are many factors like defi, dai. Eth2.0 that shows ethereum value will increase. I think it is doing good and 2020 is a good year for ethereum.