Future Of Ethereum? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

Ethereum, the second currency after Bitcoin, will have a great future nest year and now it is past $ 500  now price $585 and is expected to reach 600$, it maintains a good volume in the market if you buy ETH before it passed $ 200, today you certainly have a good profit, I I think it will reach $ 1000 by this year 2021

i think ethereum is quite the b=net big think as on to surpass bitcoin as basically the evolvement of Defi coins have been really is quite in a very good run of fortunes as how the ethereum network really has expanded even as in the 2.0 version of the ethereum blockchain. the trends still goes as on how ethereum gros in usage

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Anasumar said:

@The Game,saying ethereum has a long way to go is far from the truth.ethereum being the second largest currency only after Bitcoin would sooner or later surpass Bitcoin  in all ramifications.what makes ethereum unique in my perspective is it's relative stability and affordability

Well I don't mean to argue with actually because ethereum is one of best currencies currently existing in the world of crypto but I totally disagree with your statement that ethereum will surpass bitcoin in all ramifications I said no with my following reasons.

Bitcoin have attend it standards world wide.

Bitcoin have already announced itself to the world that is the future.

In term of market recognition bitcoin have attain that stage.

In term of price value that bring about quick profit is bitcoin.

Well with these I hope you are convince

Etherium is one of the good and popular currencies and has great potential to gain market value in the coming days.Began to rely on it because the price of Bitcoin is declining now its price is set now and we hope to raise the price of this currency next time.

Ethereum is the world second best coin in the world it's rapidly growth it's future is bright and every one should to invest in. I also want to invest in soon. 

I Aggregate Aggregate As You Said Now it should be done that not only should the stomach not disturb the cryptocurrency but also the current which should be tried .

ETH is also platform has accordingly to a great extent doable uses that it has consequently a large amount aptitude combine that with the information that Ethreum has been therefore a good deal oversold it's as a result reliable that charge will ascent over.

• +1 1

Ethereum is the most second famous cryptocurrency after bitcoin so far,there are valid reasons to believe that the prospect of ethereum in the upcoming years will be fascinating or let me say will be  mostly positive.

Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that has proved itself in the markets, it has a kind of steady value and many investors are willing to buy it , it is not as powerful as Bitcoin but if I may say that it is the second most powerful crypto and I thing it will have a raise in price soon.

I think the price of bitcoin will rise a lot, the futures of the feet are very goodAnd one of the reasons is that there is a large community behind it, as well as its team members, and so many different projects are launching on this project or on this platform that is expanding so much today and all these things make senseFutures are very good

• +2 1

I totally agree with your opinion. ethereum will make a surprise when the launch of ETH 2.0 with the latest smart contracts that have been offered lately. i.e. benefits for everyone who invests min. one coin. and for the price issue I really hope that change in 2020

• +4 1

Ethereum has a prosperous future, they own a great team and their price has reached more than $ 1000 at the end of 2017, I am sure the team will be active again in the next bullmarket

To be very absolute, your opinion needs a serious and deep thought bro.

With the way Bitcoin is overgrowing, it is obvious that ethereum will hardly take position ahead of the former (Bitcoin).

Ethereum is idealist coin, they focus in development system to support users activity. This is active coin for development purposes and maybe you only need patient to wait the highest price for ethereum. Developer doesn't care about price and volume because they built trust from system not brand.

• +3 1

Well in terms of price BTC is much ahead of Ethereum and the main reason behind this is the less supply of btc. But etherum has a bright future it may or may not beat bitcoin in terms of price but it is a fact that Ethereum is becoming more popular by many ways like low fee, more supply and some other factors

• +4 1

I think if the number of supply of ethereum continue to grow, the price of eth will continue to drop. I don't know if the price of a coin varies on the number of supply it have. Also, I think this coin will exists for a long time and many people will start to invest on this coin if this coin has a high possibility of getting a high value in the market

• Useful or interesting 1

The price now, at the end of the year, has reached much higher than the alternatives, the thing is really wonderful, and no one would have imagined that Bitcoin or Ethereum would do these things. Prices have made fantastic profits for all investors in them

• +2 1

Ethereum has a great future in the cryptocurrency ecosystem , ethereum is the second most fast growing cryptocurrency after bitcoin and it is continuosly having more demand as at now the price has cross more than $600.

I think Ethereum is a very bright future ahead of itself. Although bitcoin is making new All time high (ATH) every third day, Ethereum is nowhere close to its ATHs. It just imitates bitcoin's price behaviours and hadn't unleashed it's true price potential yet. 

As of the 2.0 update Phase 0 started, everything looks proceeding fine. I think replacing the proof of work with The proof of stake will be good for ethereum on the long rong in terms of scalability and speed of the network.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

@Wanderdark @glory50 I think Ether has a better future , and especially when the whole  token world makes use of it, its really facinating that there is all this kind of growth that is helpful to so many people and that right now we can be able to grow with it but we need to work hard ,continue working as hard to make sure that we are trying our best to make solution work to make sure that the effort is rewarded

• +1 1

Yes you may be right ethereum has a good future. It is going famous nowadays. Many traders are investing in this cryptocurrency. Therefore we can say that it has bright future. But no other currency until now can match the value of Bitcoin. So  we hope that this ethereum can be one which can be competitor of Bitcoin one day.

• +3 1

Most popular tokens place their smart contracts on the Ethereum network based on ecr20. For this reason, I think Ethereum has a brighter future than Bitcoin, and it is best to invest some of your portfolio in Ethereum and hold it for a long time.

• +1 2

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I also think that ethereum has a great future. Because day by day the price and demand of ethereum is increasing. Many people are investigating in ethereum. But it is sad news that many people don't know about ethereum because of more popularity of bitcoin. 

For me, Ethereum is the second best currency after Bitcoin, and I trust its future. It will definitely rise in the future, as it present price is over $900 and it's still increasing day by day.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ethereum, like other digital currencies, may go through a boom and may go through a downturn.
These days, the Ethereum currency is achieving a quantum leap in price, rising well and generating excellent profits for investors.
But who knows, it may continue to rise and may decline at any moment.
I think it is Bitcoin's best competitor.

• +1 1