Idea, where are you ................... - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Idea, where are you ...................

After reply for almost 250 post I get difficult to find new topic for reply. Try to find topic but I must say " full " in every section discussion. Just ask, where I can find idea to get good post ( not reply )?. Some people give me advice to search in google about crypto problem and share in forum, I believe that is copy paste. Second way is from my experience, just share on forum and see member reply. Last one is go to post with most reply find the comment that opposite the post and take it as title, next paragraph write my self. Maybe you have solutions, please let me know.

Edited by nicolas1234789
title not complete
  • Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, nicolas1234789 said:

After reply for almost 250 post I get difficult to find new topic for reply. Try to find topic but I must say " full " in every section discussion. Just ask, where I can find idea to get good post ( not reply )?. Some people give me advice to search in google about crypto problem and share in forum, I believe that is copy paste. Second way is from my experience, just share on forum and see member reply. Last one is go to post with most reply find the comment that opposite the post and take it as title, next paragraph write my self. Maybe you have solutions, please let me know.

You can get the ideas of creating constructive topics here as much you are using many cryptocurrency platforms so you got many ideas

There is a lot of blogs out there and you have social media and Google and many other sources, just don't copy and paste, try to pick valuable ideas and share them here

1 hour ago, nicolas1234789 said:

This is a problem most users are facing. The root of this problem is the limited number of topics to post in. But there are some solutions for this. Whenever I find myself in this situation, I try to find a good idea to talk about. You can always think of new things to discuss. Try to open new topics that have never been started by anyone else. Human beings are very innovative and there are always new ideas that come to mind. The other solution is to search in topics and find posts that are not answered. You can quote people's posts and answer them. This way you will both earn and receive reputation for what you have done.

For me, to create an quality and unique post, what i'm doing is always be active on my crypto account and read some issue or achievement of crypto currency. So i could get some idea and create some unique post about that certain issue or achievement that i read. Do you get me?  Be active and you'll get more information here to create some quality post. Sorry for my english, i'm not good at it. 

You can find in the forum here a lot of good topics to answer It, also you can search for questions that some members ask here in the forum and can be answered in the form of a topic so that it expands the response more. keep going and you must find something good.

You can put new topics and respond to members ’inquiries within your topic, or you can browse other members’ topics as well as reply ,We all have from this problem.

Even myself find it a little harder to reply some topics because some of them are just repeated ones but I just try to be more positive and keep on looking for new topics that I haven't been able to reply.If I have questions in mind most especially if I don't have any idea on the topic I try to research first so that I have something to share relevant information to the said topic.

good tread , Thank you freind it really help cause o m thinking to write articel about crypto world but dont know how i star .this strategy help me & i love bitcoins my freinds

All the time we have some thread to talk about don't worry we are here the beginning of this forum and all the time we have to talk not only in topic but also to reply to other members to share knowledge

16 hours ago, LUBAID95 said:

I am from Nigeria where the knowledge of bitcoins is still rare to the massas, I hope to make it wide for those in group and pages

You have to be patient to know about bitcoin despite the fact that bitcoin is rarely found in the mass media especially in your country so you have to find out for the spread of bitcoin in the media because I'm sure someday in your country there will be a profitable bitcoin for you.

17 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

You can actually apply all the method you're giving but you still need to apply your wisdom when it come previous message you find through searching because what you need is digest the idea said by the person so you could have more knowledge not to copy and paste.

19 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Indeed yes,

that we almost run out of topic to comment with, but i either way if you want to copy article from the net, i think it is not prohibited as long as you also include your reference point. i think it is not copy/paste if source is included in the original post. i think so. try to see sample of topic i posted: 

Edited by maricans

6 hours ago, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

that we almost run out of topic to comment with, but i either way if you want to copy article from the net, i think it is not prohibited as long as you also include your reference point. i think it is not copy/paste if source is included in the original post. i think so. try to see sample of topic i posted: 

I still afraid to do that even some people say like you, as long reference link include my account no banned. Now I try to find articles that can be use for posting activity, delete some because already exist. Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate.

3 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I still afraid to do that even some people say like you, as long reference link include my account no banned. Now I try to find articles that can be use for posting activity, delete some because already exist. Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate.

Indeed yes,

all of us have our own preferences and have our own ideology, nonetheless its good to see people here that want to help contribute constructive an helpful articles/comments/post, let's continue to support the forum by posting helpful and constructive post.

There is a ton of websites out there and you have web based life and Google and numerous different sources, simply don't reorder, attempt to pick important thoughts and offer them here 

@nicolas1234789 Obviously, have a patient my friend and try to use your time wisely in doing research and surveys in order to come up with unique posts and topic with good quality contents that are useful and informative without violating the forum rules and regulations

download (19).jpg

We can always use other sources too for getting useful information for posting. We can also refer other peoples comments as well but the thing to avoid is to not copy any of these comments and paste in the forum. This can get you banned. We all are unique , if we have the mind to give the time to think then we will be able to give out new ideas.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:41 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Thank you @nicolas1234789 

for sharing this idea.

yes this sounds good.

Many options are involved. 

but you have discuss a valueable one with u

sharing your own experinece is a different thing.

Which no other one will do.

so, we will all try to sgare our experineces.