People always talk about Ripple bull run - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

People always talk about Ripple bull run

I don't think there will be a Ripple bull run until BTC runs again. All the coins are tied to BTC price and when BTC is going good people diversify and put in all altcoins. So if and when BTC goes up again some of that profit will go into XRP and that's when I will trade out for profit. I don't rely on underlying technology only distribution of funds between cryptos. People diversify when winning, and that's the best time to take profits from the trading market.

9 hours ago, Lifeman said:

Ripple is not a stable coin, but it will gain momentum when the time comes. You don't have to underestimate this potential project

Yeah right ripple in the past called sleeping giants due to low price but active development and now the price being stagnant so we can expect again a big spike soon.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

1 hour ago, Lifeman said:

May be the the prediction of halving of btc might spike ripple price with other altcoins. So much expectations is on halving now

If this bitcoin halving have a big impact to the price of bitcoin then it will surely lift some major altcoins like ripple, eth and litecoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/17/2019 at 8:48 PM, Silvinator said:

Well, I think that almost all cryptocurrencies in the market are surrounded by bad news and accusations. It is already part of our thorough investigation to have our own criteria and to make a decision in this regard.

well you can make your own research of course but for me i have already made my mind when it comes to ripple, and dont get me wrong if i see ripple starting to pump i will surely buy it and ride the wave.

I am holding some xrp for making profit. I don't think it is stable coin now. some times the price increase instantly. that's why I like this coin for making profit.

16 hours ago, Ngetpa said:

As far as I know, ripple too decrease its value in the market same as the others. I think ripple can have a bull run too since it is also dependable in the price of the bitcoin in the cryptomarket. Nothing is impossible in here.

ripple price has fallen in terms of btc it fell from 3000 sat to around 2500sat in a matter of days but i think the bottom for it will be around 2000-2200 sat and then it will start going up again.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:34 AM, Digicoin said:

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

But people are still investing becaue if you checked the market, the price does goes up and early Ripple holders are making huge profit, remember this is the same coin that overcome Ethereum although in just a short period of time.

I am also think ripple coin price will be bull run in near future.Ripple is one the most promising cryptocurrency.They have good market value

• -2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 2:53 PM, Ngetpa said:

As far as I know, ripple too decrease its value in the market same as the others. I think ripple can have a bull run too since it is also dependable in the price of the bitcoin in the cryptomarket. Nothing is impossible in here.

You are right ripple is not a stable coin as the author thinks, but abut it following the price of bitcoin, I have seen in many occasions when it did not.

41 minutes ago, dshuy20 said:

It seems that the decline has dragged down a lot of currencies and it seems that this is also a currency that has dropped.

yea which is why we all hate bear market but correction is a must have after every bull run and i think the upcoming bull run needs to be massive if we want this bear to end.

If ripple gets big support from many people, the price will increase higher, and maybe the price will hit more than the last highest price. Besides that, if the bull run is coming, that can help ripple price to start to increase because that means, ripple with the other coins will have a chance to boost the price again like before. We are now at the end of the bear market but we still seeing the bear market, so we need to wait for a while until the next year, and we can hope that the next year will be better than this year.

There are many many reasons for talking about ripple bull run.it is a very much popular coin and it has a good demand.it has also a good market price. That's why people talk about it.

1 hour ago, Lifeman said:

The demand is high that why the bull run might come anytime. It is also a good coin to invest 

yea but i think for now there is still no much demand as the previous bull run in 2017 but i think we need this bull to come before the halving in may.

Yes those peoples which talk about the ripple coin they are true and this is possible because now the market is down but i hope soon all the crypto market will make a bull and on that time we see that ripple will this time touch the 50$ easily or it will touch the minimum 10$.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/13/2019 at 9:15 AM, febriyana said:

My opinion Ripple is cryptocurrency, but not stable coin, but more safe than other cryptocurrency. Maybe i wrong because i don't trading on Ripple and never buy it.

For me Ripple is controled by banker and centralized. So that coin is outside my mind about cryptocurrency. In cryptocurrency i prefer trading in high risk, so i can get maximum profit.

For Ripple the trading wave is look stable not too risk and have small margin profit.

If a cryptocurrency is stable that doesn't guarantee that it will only go up. Events happen that bring ripple down too.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

4 minutes ago, Alensam said:

I losed my trust from ripple. It doesn't have enough support as other crypto has from there community. Still i will invest but 5% of my portfolio

Invest in ripple for 5% will be okay because I guess that ripple can increase again. I think you can choose the other coins to invest if you lose your trust from ripple. I guess that you cannot make a big profit from ripple, so you decide to be like that. I hope that you already invest in bitcoin, ethereum, bnb, litecoin, and the other coins so you can back to make a big profit from each coin.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

As with any type of statement about XRP, it wasn’t long before supporters and detractors began voicing their opinions. Many came to point out that there were projects that saw even more significant gains, which were not reflected on this list. 

1 hour ago, Alensam said:

i am 80% on bitcoin 5 % bat 5% oxt, 10% litecoin

Great. You have the best choice. Maybe you can add ethereum for the next choice so you have more coins in your portfolio. I hope that we all can make a big profit in the next bull run. I am sure about that, and we can try to increase the bitcoin amount that we have, so we have more amount of bitcoin. But if you don't want to trade, then you can hold your coins in your wallet, and waiting for the right time to sell.

XRP can go way lower than 0,10$ and you can't be sure it will ever recover. It reached 5$ two years ago and anyone that bought above 1$ has basically written-off his investement. It is terrible and I doubt it can actually reach it's all-time high ever again.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:34 AM, Digicoin said:

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

Ripple strived and has got most prominent banks across the world,so i see potential with ripple,hust waiting for its time to shine. It 

has enough firepower to rise to newer levels and if it does, all targets stated across the board will be just numbers. But yes one can’t deny the risk which can actually make XRP a ‘shitcoin’. One will have to wait and watch how Ripple mitigates its challenges and rises from its ashes like a phoenix.

• +5 1

On 12/28/2019 at 8:01 PM, Lifeman said:

The demand might increase by January as people are buying and holding btc for the btc halving by May next year

yea but i dont think the halving hype will start out this early, and bitcoin will probably have one more dump to 6200 to 6500 area and stay there as we have an altcoins season.

well then you should read about stablecoin and its price. The price of stable coins is or should be STABLE. XRP's price is not stable. It once touched 3.84$, right now its around 19cents. So if it goes up and goes down, that is not a stable coin, at least in my understanding it is not. The price is relatively stable for xrp because it has hit bottom, if it goes any more down, xrp will be dead.

Edited by babaji

I believe that it is not worth investing in it, because it falls lower and lower, and it is not known when it will find its bottom. and when this happens, you should wait for the big Xs, because if ripple wants to cooperate with banks, then this coin needs to do something with volatility so that it is minimal

Ripple is a good coin but it have very high supply which have restricted it's price but i think ripple is a good coin and it may be follow a good bull run in 202