Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

1 hour ago, Rizwan ullah said:

yup you are right,this is one of the best oppurtunity that are giving to the crypto lovers.,Hope  it will move one forever

We love to see the forum work for the next year and for a Long time as they can,and we want to see some posting contest to earn more 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I was thought this not has different with yobit exchange about exchanging fees and withdraw fees but unfortunately I found that they are the same

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

In this telegram bot we can see the cryptotalk forum balance or not and can we transfer to in my yobit exchange bitcoin balance and any earn option is there in thus bit or not 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

If i talk about this telegram bot.this is genuinly good ...easy to complete the task.and there is not having any glitch ..Thats what make it different .

• +3 1
  • +5 2

On 11.12.2019 at 15:11, Alex077 said:

Dear YoBit Users!

Try our new Telegram bot for Fast Exchange: https://t.me/FastExRobot
(no registration needed) 

Is it the same yobit exchange we have used? It is a bot version and can we use it as like as yobit exchanger?. Oh that's a cool idea. Then it will be an interesting service. Love that.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

This telegram bot is looking legit but Admin must show a Withdraw proof which is real not a computer based.
I already used my bot but all are not working right in the time of Withdraw. So before Invest in this bot, Admin please show some proof and make a live video on it.
If anyone Agree with me then please reply.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

I think people must visit the exchange not directly by using the invitation link from this topic or directly from yobit, because scammers must create the yobit bot copy

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

i dont know what really true or span but i join it one more think price was very less i try to exchange it it show yo/eth 0.013 eth with eth gas fee also so it was not great airdrop guys not need to more promote and spam with all

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +5 3

Is this somehow connected to the yobit net exchange it self? Because for me it is the first time I saw an exchange in a social media application which I couldn't trust too easy. 

• +3 1
  • +5 2

Yobit.net can give new airdrop to their users . It provide 700 coins and referring 400 coins . Peoples can said that have $700 value but I don't think about it have at high price . I'm also joined this airdrop . Joining in Airdrop bot is very easy.

• +3 1
  • +5 3

This is a great Yobit programme but I have a little bit confusing and this is what is YODA?? and how mach price in YODA??  Please give me answer.    

On 12/15/2019 at 5:01 PM, Sujon33 said:

It seems to me that this telegram bot is not that good.This is my own opinion because I did not receive any mail from yobit stating that they have their own telegram bot

Brother I received 700 YODA but I do not understand what us YODA??

YODA is YODollar??  1 Yodollar =1000 dollar (Bro kemne ki purai matha nosto)

• +5 5

On 12/15/2019 at 9:49 AM, Abdur Rohman said:

How to get BTC every day..? i am new user, and i think this bot is very helpful, thanks 🙏🙏🙏

This site,(cryptotalk.org) gives free btc up to 0.0003 btc everyday,you just need to post constructive topics or comments on every forum. That bot,i havent try.

• +4 2

7 hours ago, Kazi Mazharul Hoque said:

Bro kemne ki purai matha nosto)

First of all, It is not Yo token and its price will not be thousand usd as you thought.

Secondly, you used different kinds of words in your topic which is not understandable for us. 

• +4 1
  • +5 3

Bengali?

View this Topic

I heard about this exchanger, and I wanted to ask a couple of questions about the fact that this is an exchanger or is it just an advertisement?

• +4 1
  • +5 2

On 12/15/2019 at 6:01 AM, Sujon33 said:

It seems to me that this telegram bot is not that good.This is my own opinion because I did not receive any mail from yobit stating that they have their own telegram bot

Hi i did receive the email from yobit maybe check your spam folder. The email for sure
is from yobit so you know.😎

31 minutes ago, Tarkin4ik said:

I heard about this exchanger, and I wanted to ask a couple of questions about the fact that this is an exchanger or is it just an advertisement?

It is an exchanger from yobit just its one for telegram its real.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Получил 1100 YODA , скажите, что с ними делать?

Как переводить или покупать? Может кто обьяснить?

• +4 1

On 12/12/2019 at 10:48 AM, Soaib khan said:

I not Trust Your Bot In Telegram Many Spam Bots Please Make A Website For Airdrop

yes but this trade yobit bot also provides new airdrop details there in bot , like it is giving away 700 YoDollars which can be equivalent to 10-20$  of coin , and soon trading in jan 1st week , you can join it by visiting here -> https://t.me/fastexrobot?start=a648m533c

Yobit telegram bot is working good and its easy for convert crypto

To fiat currency and fiat currency to crypto without any signup

On exchenge

• +1 2
  • +5 2

On 12/11/2019 at 7:11 PM, Alex077 said:

Dear YoBit Users!

Try our new Telegram bot for Fast Exchange: https://t.me/FastExRobot
(no registration needed) 

Special comission for Qiwi and Cards Withdrawals (RUB) - 0%.

473323777_0.png.e91ac4c9b169316473d354622f6c73c8.png

1309480804_1.png.e51b9f6bd9ef428bb019684732929d73.png

@fastexrobot

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1