Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

Is this is real yobit exchange bot or fake I do not uses this bot ever because I don't believe on bot exchange I used really website of yobit exchange and enjoy it's services. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Fareedat said:

They do not possess that benign of facial appearance though I think you canister be knowledgeable about that the moderators produce been handling your reported stake

I was wondering if you are speaking from experience with the telegram bot, please is it possible for you to briefly explain in your opinion based on usability, how it works?, and benefit users will get from using the platform of the telegram bot. 

Thank you in advance my friend. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

Its a good alternative if you want to trade using your own telegram account, But for me i still prefer the traditional exchange platform where i can see the graph and historical price of the coin or tokens.

• +5 1

spacer.png

there are updates about this token? today is 28 and in the telegram channel tis written that the exchange will be start on 28 jan, but i don't show anything about Yoda in yobit site.

• +5 1

today we will see this token on the yobit exchange and finally find out its initial value, a lot of people are waiting for this.

• +5 1

19 hours ago, bazinga1984 said:

there are updates about this token? today is 28 and in the telegram channel tis written that the exchange will be start on 28 jan, but i don't show anything about Yoda in yobit site.

you should be following the yobit telegram channel because if you were following the yobit telegram channel you would know that they said that all information will be released today:

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I've been trying to withdraw and it tells me the address is denied.

I've been a member of this airdrop for a month and I eventually got banned it seems from the main group. 

It say's it's inaccessible 

Edited by ways
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, Sheriff6304 said:

we really want this forum to continuenot lnly this year but for the couple of coming years. God bless the brain behind this

Now we have more than four months ago with this forum and we hope stay like that, and we all need to work on it to have a good reputation

• +5 1

2 hours ago, spacac said:

I was this message in recent times in arabic chat from yobit admins :

In Arabic chatting on Yobit , I suppose you are Arabic abd you speak arabic too. It's really good to see many community on this forum because it's helpful for the devolopment of this forum.

You are welcome brother

• +1 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, soiproc said:

How to set off BTC every day..? I am unused purchaser, and that i assume this bot is particularly accommodating, a whole lot obliged 🙏🙏🙏

I Never try this bot but you ask the admin in Yobit telegram group and you can find all you want about in the pined post on telegram too , i think it's easy to use you select the coin you want they show you the address and you send it and then put the address you want to receive the converted coin 

• -1 1
  • +5 1

Maybe I'm too stupid for using this bot. It doesn't work for me properly. For me it is easier to use the website than the bot.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/11/2019 at 1:11 PM, Alex077 said:

Dear YoBit Users!

Try our new Telegram bot for Fast Exchange: https://t.me/FastExRobot
(no registration needed) 

Special comission for Qiwi and Cards Withdrawals (RUB) - 0%.

473323777_0.png.e91ac4c9b169316473d354622f6c73c8.png

1309480804_1.png.e51b9f6bd9ef428bb019684732929d73.png

Can you please give a guide on how to get YODA to our Yobit Exchange account? at least step-by-step guide. Because it is actually getting difficult to get it. I have see the message, but the exact steps are not there, it only shows we should log into our account.

Thanks.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

44 minutes ago, Muhammad Uzair said:

Kindly told me if anyone have any information about it what is this and what's the procedure of this kindly tild me please dear............

It's Telegram fast exchange (Yobit), you can exchange BTC,ETH,LTC,DASH,DOGE,YO,USD,RUR you can also to deposit and withdraw (which I mentioned) coin you can use Yobit codes and you can check market price all that without account (only your Telegram account). You can check it out on this link: https://t.me/FastExRobot

• +1 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

oh i have missed this airdrop.

yesterday i want to join but bot shows closed.

now they announced daily 1% will unlock if 1 post made by aordroper

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This is the yobit exchange new exchange bot where we can deposit and withdraw our crypto funds using telegram bot .This is easy and simple way to earn and trade on yobit exchange.

• +5 1

It is a very good and easy way to exchange coins or coins for unregistered fiduciary or fiduciary coins. And that's good that your choice of Yobit putt codes too. Just a suggestion, I don't see any fees, it's the same as in the stock market or different for trade/exchange (0.3%) and for the removal of coins and fiats; it will be good to have some information about it.

• +5 1

You cannot say for sure whether it is safe or not, yesterday the platform posted on its Twitter account this bot, but in the chat I saw one of the modiraters denies the existence of any Twitter or Facebook account or even a telegram to the exchange . 

• +5 1

To be honest it took me a while to realize this is an official yobit bot. It will be very convenient for telegram users so they don't have to go to the main website.

On 12/13/2019 at 2:21 AM, iloveyobit said:

i was this message today in arabic chat from yobit admins :

pm.pngdominikherzog: Yobit team do not have personal twitter ,facebook,linkedin mail accounts ,and do not contact users in the comments.

so take care before doing anything guys . 

How come I saw a twitter account on yobit.net? Is @YobitExchange the official twitter account for it?

• +5 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉