Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

Really This bot is nice and this yobit exchange telegrame bot is fast you'r all problum soule is just an second 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I saw this bot, however I don't have the foggiest idea whether it is totally sheltered, and what is the distinction between exchanging this bot and exchanging on the authority Yobit trade. That is to say, what are the fundamental highlights that make me exchange bot rather than the trade. Would you be able to clarify a couple.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

the airdrop distribution will be in the bot or we will see the coins in the exchange wallet? maybe the question is already been done, i tried to search the informations but i didn't find it. And if two friends take part in the airdrop they can deposit yoda both on the same account on yobit? thanks for the attention

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1

I've been using this bot since there is an airdrop from yobit, I think this bot is very easy and doesn't need to be logged in

• +5 1

If this is the official yobit account that is posting this news, then I think this telegram client is more convenient to people who mainly use telegram all day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

It's is really yobit exchanges bot because I claimed 700 Yoda token i n this bot and balance 700 Yoda tokens someone tells where the token go if the bot is scam 

Most of telegram bot is scam and fake, so please becarefull with that, take many review of that, stay secure on main official website. i was have a lot of experience with scam bot.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1

On 12/13/2019 at 2:31 AM, Zervanix said:

I am still hesitant to use the yobit telegram bot and choose to trade directly through the website, because now there are so many telegram bots and most of them end up scam

Yes you are right all most of them are scam.

• Useful or interesting 4

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

yes, a cool bot, I got yoda coins on it, but I haven’t used it yet since I’m abroad and there’s no  terminal qiwi, and so very attractive that there is no commission for the conclusion

• Useful or interesting 3

After reading some comments of people who have used BOT-FastExRobot I think it's good.  It's just that I do not know the fee in each exchange.  Maybe it could be considered to be included to make it even clearer as a comparison with other exchanged bots. 

• +1 2

Yobit is done very well with free airdrop. I hope the prices goes up every day! It should help people to improve trust Yobit 💙

• Useful or interesting 1

I am also joined this telegram bot.I have got mailed from yobit.Here i see yobit offered me i will get 700 yo dollars for joining their telegram bots

I saw this bot, however I don't have the foggiest idea whether it is totally sheltered, and what is the contrast between exchanging this bot and exchanging on the authority Yobit trade. That is to say, what are the primary highlights that make me exchange bot rather than the trade. Would you be able to clarify a couple.

• +1 1

I am as yet reluctant to utilize the yobit message bot and decide to exchange legitimately through the site, since now there are such a significant number of wire bots and the majority of them end up trick

I know the telegram yobit bot. I think telegram is good and it's used by a lot of people, but this time I'm still not very sure. is still a mystery. I'm trying to understand it better

This is the great option that yobit will introduce the telegram bot and they solve our all problems through the telegram bot also because in yobit every thing is perfect just the support team we need and now that is also here this is best exchanges in the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

iam very thankfull to yobit 700 yodallar airdrop on telegram this is not scam yobit telegram bot  is very usefull to exchange your currency and the best part is they dont need any registration that mean anyone can easily use this 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

fwm4wpujg - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

fwm4wpujg - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

• +1 1
  • +5 1