Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

On 12/11/2019 at 3:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Like you rightly said, Cryptocurrency business is not a get rich quickly business. Patience is a key if you want to get really get rich, also, you will have to learn a lot about cryptocurrency, and understand how it all works. Without that you won't get the maximum profit from crypto.

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, aamir shamim said:

i do not know cryptocurrency is for get rich quick or not.but definitely i know that cryptocurrency is for best investment opportunity present ever for mankind.it is my opinion. 

Yeah,it is a good opportunity for earning more .Crypto is a legal business.It is not like gambling where we have to bet on coins.This technology is for progress not for making money.

• +1 1

Still we have chances to get rich quick in crypto currencies. But it needs the struggle of day and nights. As crypto world is a big sea. For example many of crypto users do not know about this platform and they are also searching here and there for earning ways. If they struggle they can find this forum also. So there are many opportunities available in crypto world all we have to struggle more and more to earn more and bigger from crypto world

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

No .. its not a law that if you trade crypto you will get reach.. just focus on how to trade and how to earn profits 

On 12/11/2019 at 5:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

The dream of getting rich quick is one of the main reasons why beginners lose in this field.

News and media hype from satellite channels and some celebrities on social media programs play an important role after the biggest event in this market due to the rise of bitcoin and other digital currencies in 2017.

At that time, many people entered this market after hearing this news without awareness, education or awareness of the magnitude of the risks in the cryptocurrency market.

Everyone who came to this market thinking that he was able to catch a price missile heading to the moon fell into the abyss of losses, to the extent of bankruptcy.

This is because all currencies fell more than 90 percent of their market value in 2017.

Although there are opportunities that are repeated daily and profit targets from 10 to 20 percent almost daily, which enhances traders ’chances of reaping good profits through them, the dream of richness still dominates the minds of many, and only the professional trader knows that he will not buy from the bottom nor will Sell on top.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, arslan45 said:

Bitcoin is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it's a get-free-quick scheme. ... As self-described “crypto patriot”, trader, and influencer Rhythm pointed out

You are right, bitcoin doesn't have the opportunity to get rich quickly but it only have the best opportunity to get free bitcoins quickly that's can help in basic needs

• +1 1

If only that were true, but too bad, it's not true at all. If crypto is a way to get rich very quickly, then I would've been very rich since a year ago. But, I'm still struggling until now. 

• +1 1

Yes but quick riches on Crypto is not that easily to compare on how the bitcoin price drops and rise.

You have to work out to get profits bit by bit

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Delgboke said:

absolutely right. getting rich is not as quick as we think,it takes lots of time, patience,hardworks and efforts.

• +1 1

I think that crypto is the best way to become wealthy in the long term, this will happen in the nearest future for many holders. as far as I understand cryptocurrency will be able to bring a lot money in 2020.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Much harder to pinpoint is whether crypto is rich too fast. They are based on the market and survive. If market conditions are good, then cryptocurrencies will move forward very quickly.

• +1 1

Yes it is true because that is what they explain to us or what they say and what we see we thought it is easy to do because we just to collect and exchange this coin.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, aneukkameung said:

yes here we do not right away become rich instantly. all need persistence in doing it. i've additionally concept like that, however after doing all this we must be patient.

Actually no, it is not a get rich quick scheme, how do you become rich instantly?

People who thinks that making money is easy and fast will probably lose their money. Crypto is no exception or fast way to riches. You will still have to learn a lot and not fell to any scams.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mehbuba said:

I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible.you still need to work here in the forum, posting topics/comments/reply will help you earn as long as you stay and stick with the rules of the forum.

Doing that will certainly not make anyone rich, we need to be realistic, because cryptocurrency is money too and there are really no short cuts for making money. However with good planning and some skills, any crypto enthusiast can gather small earnings here and there and turn them into capital for trading, hodl or mining, which are the proven and tested paths through which others have made real money.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Xpensive011 said:

Good thing is not easy to get and you really retain to go to work rigid and invest a large amount of your time in studying crypto in rank for you to empathize it truly very

To get rich in crypto is not a day job, it takes time just like how you will work with a company

1 hour ago, Sompa7971 said:

It is possible to get rich quick with crypto.  Because a lot of money can easily be made from crypto.  Investing in crypto can make a lot of money.  Which will help to change your financial situation.  And help you get rich.

It's true that the early investors in cryptocurrency got rich quick, but that was because of the early bird advantage and not that crypto is a get rich quick scheme. Though it's still very possible to become rich through cryptos, but nowadays, it takes having very good trading skills, knowledge or ability to invest heavily to be able to accumulate much from cryptos. 

• +1 1

Its actually right because earning different currency like bitcoin is hard to do. It will cost you a lot of time and patience to achieve this success because to be honest its not a joke to try to earn 1btc. Patience and effort is the key to be successful in cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

I think i gonna rich quickly, but we need more earning opportunity from here, If we got that then it would be very very helpful for me, I wanna take it as a full time job.

Well that is true. You can get rich from crypto but that is equal to the chances of winning a lottery. The bitcoin has already somewhat stablized in value at a high price. So to get rich you would either have to invest heavily on a popular coin or identify any new coin with high prospects.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

3 hours ago, Frizone said:

I think you can, but it’s not as easy as before with bitcoins, at least I don’t think you can get rich in one night, I think that in order to get rich quick you should invest in altcoins or ICOs that have not yet been pumped up. So you can ride a rocket when its price rises exponentially and you quickly become a millionaire .... Of course, there is also the possibility that you lose all your money, but not pain. no pain pain

Investing in ICOs with the hope of becoming rich is just like buying lottery tickets hoping you are going to win the big prize. Because probably only 0.01% of the ICOs grow so much 

• +1 1

Nothing too fast is good. So working here in crypto does not make anyone rich soon. Everything takes time and you also have to work hard to earn more.

yes i agree with you.recently i joint in cryptocurrency. now i am veru curious about this business. i notice of i want to earn a good amount from fear in a short time thean I have to spend long time with patience. that's why i agree with you.

• +1 1