Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

Yes mate you are right.. When i was entired here with 20$ btc for trade, i thought that i will make money at the next day.. It took 2 weeks but make it double... So need patients to earn feom here and you earn more money at a little time...     

On 12/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

To get rich in the crypto world is not as easy as imagined, because there are many risks that must be taken, working hard and not giving up easily are the keys to success, but in fact it is not easy, it takes years here, be patient to get rich.

• +1 1

Crypto can make you rich but not not quickly you need to have patience and keep working on it at one stage a person can think of leaving but if he continues it can make good fortune for him

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It is a question of fate.  I guess everyone can get rich quick with crypto but in this case one can lose all his money and having a very good knowledge of blockchain technology will take us a long time to get these benefits.

Of course, here we do not instantly become rich.  It takes patience for everyone to do this.  I thought so too, but I think we have to be patient after doing all this.

Crypto is a platform where you can get rich overnight as well as get poor overnight it totally depends on the trader because if you can make a good move you can easily earn a good amount of money at a short period of time.

I think Cryptocurrency can not be quicker to be rich quickly. Also, there are 1 BTC, which will not increase the price like Mount Everest till date, they did not have any rich studgies. In most cases, cryptocourensi needs to earn profit. Yes, cryptocurrator was created to get rich.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:20 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Well I agree with you. We actually should treat cryptocurrency as a penny stock. Yes it will give us huge profit but time and patience requires a lot. And after all scammers also huge. I specially use this formula " coffee can investing" . Hope I will get profit soon. And I also suggest all my mate this " coffee can investing" formula too to get good profit in cryptocurrency platform.

At least you discovered because many did not yet. Crypto is a get rich slow so what we need is patience and we will reach our target after years and not in days.

You are absolutely right. You can't make money here in just a night. You need to learn and acknowledge the policy. And you also need to have patience. Cryptocurrency just isn't a business enterprise which is can easily make an individual swiftly abundant, yet It is the spot in which you might have positive to offer and get crypto whenever.

I don't know about this. I don't see how this can be called like that by anyone, since many people lose money with bad trades. I haven't heard someone calling it that and if they do then they give a wrong impression to people that want to learn.

• +1 1

This is the way it used to be in 2017 so after that year everyone would try to become rich quick using crypto, everyone who came here. There are still suck chances but now it requires much more brain

• +4 1

Only way to get rich quick by crypto is a creating yourself trading/payment crypto platfrom and take a bit of money by taking a comission for everything and from everyone.

Or u need have a big dick brains to investing in proper way. Big risks = biggest profit

in my opinion patience and research are the key because if not research first investors will get stuck into the project scam. you need to work hard and have patience here. Crypto is an easiest way to make  money

I agree with you, life is not that easy there are a lot of obstacles and lot of challenges in the collection of digital currencies, they need patience and a lot of analysis for their value in the market

Помни день субботний, чтобы святить его. Шесть дней работай, и делай всякие дела твои; а день седьмый — суббота Господу Богу твоему: не делай в оный никакого дела ни ты, ни сын твой, ни дочь твоя... Ибо в шесть дней создал Господь небо и землю, море и все, что в них; а в день седьмый почил. Посему благословил Господь день субботний и освятил его
(4-я заповедь)

I am also join and I was thinking that it was easy when I was start but it was only for a few months when there was a bull run from 5 to 12 thousand. But after that we need to make many trade difficult too to make very small profit with high risk too. Maybe it is the time to hold now and hope that bitcoin will rise too much. I am wrong it was not a get rich to quick game.

Edited by Mella
  • +2 1

you can get rich by crypta very fuast if you are lucky but you need expirience and knowledge of theory to get it contstantly. its like every other branches of economic

On 25.09.2020 at 06:58, Onden said:

Разбогатеть в криптовалютном мире не так просто, как можно было представить, потому что необходимо принять на себя множество рисков, усердно работать и не сдаваться легко - это ключи к успеху, но на самом деле это непросто, здесь нужны годы, наберитесь терпения, чтобы разбогатеть.

You are absolutely right. A couple of years ago, it was very easy to make money on the crypto market without even having knowledge. But now it is much more difficult even if you are an experienced person in the crypt space and every year it will be more difficult to do it.

Edited by coolon2709
  • +5 1

If you would like to get much succes in crypto, you need some time to understand how it works. It was easuer 2-3 years ago.

• +5 1

You can be lucky however if you pick the right cards in a successive manner. However you can be completely rekt'ed too if the heavens does not favor you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course not:) To be rich you have to learn a lot to understand how crypto “works” or you’ll lose your depo very fast 🙂 

• +3 1