Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

Yes dear the cryptocurrency is bind to last for ever as the diamonds last and the cryptotalk forum is for me also last for ever too because it is the entry to the crypto the world that we can escape the problem and become better as a trader. We are all together in this and we earn and profit for belief on this amazing new technologuy,

• +3 1

In my point of view crypto currency may last long but I don't think they will continue with their paying saystem.
Because as this platform became have large number of users it's when may decide to have issues on paying. I wish they should have increase the payment to 20token/post and 10token/rate

No crypto currency does and cannot last forever, it takes a while for such , but the most important thing @Mike1515 is to ensure that you are able to understand what is the main concept to it, the right idea would be to work in perfect consoltations with everything you are doing for there is a chance that when you lose you lose, and when you gain you gain , but it having gone 10 years then it will be going further more. @Mwangi I did not get what you meant

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

All things considered, from the indications of digital money selection many use cryptos, for instance, created nations and huge organizations. welcome digital currency.

• +1 1

@Seyeumi and @Irungu I do actually believe what you mean , this has aready started, and a market like this one can only go forward and never back words its important we take that into account.

We have to keep on trying to use this crypto currencies , slowly we can adopt this kind within even a period of 5 years, so am sure crypto currency is not going anywhere soon.

• +1 1

It can last for a hundred or even a thousand years. This system is how money should work and we must abandon the old way for the cryptocurrencies that are decentralized and make trade easier.

Edited by bogdanoff
  • +1 1

Within the context of cryptocurrencies, it may be that if they are going to last obviously with more network technology and traffic, however, as specific cryptocurrencies, such as BTC or LTC or any other that we know they will disappear over time and many will emerge in their place. other cryptocurrencies adapted to our requirements.

If the fiat currency  can last forever and it is still here after a long journey and after uprades currencies  so the cryptocurrency  can too last forever  without any doubt in it.

Yeah, it's just the option for transaction rather than fiat currency and paying international bills. There are thousands of the coin. So, I think cryptocurrency will last forever.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency may last forever until we don't use computers or digital assets, because of so many people trading and investing in it, and this technology makes our life easier. So there is no way to deny this technology. besides this system is fully decentralized and can not be destroyed by anyone or any party.

the answer to yours and question is: "yes" cryptocurrencies are here to stay forever, if you look at the concept by which bitcoin was created then you will realize that cryptocurrencies are here to stay forever, they are not passing things. look at how many people there are in the world and how many know the cryptocurrencies that you will notice that it will take many years before everyone uses cryptocurrencies and it shows how cryptocurrencies can stay for many years

• +2 1

It depends! Many advanced technologies are launched every now and then so no one can say whether it'll last forever or not although it has great potentials.

I think that as long as there is internet and electricity cryptocurrency will continue to exist in the financial system today. Indeed, there is a lot of speculation that cryptocurrency will not last long because cryptocurrency is a bubble, but over time all these speculations have not been proven and cryptocurrency continues to grow. I think cryptocurrency will be around as long as fiat money is used, unless there is no internet and electricity, maybe we will go back to using bartering as a transaction.

• +2 1

people keeps supporting cryptos like for paying bills, buying something online, investing and trading then it will last forever especially bitcoin

• +1 1

Some cryptocurrencies are supported by special groups or companies like most centralized coins. Other coins are only supported by those who own and trade them. General belief is that the first type lasts longer but it is not true all the time. According to what I see, project-based coins are not as successful as stand-alone coins unless the project is really practical and can attract so many investments. Supply is another subject of discussion. Coins with higher supplies will lose value over time.

• +2 1

This will depend. Crypto might not final lengthy as soon as just about all cash tend to be mined however perhaps it'll nevertheless function. I'm unsure.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:28 AM, Delgboke said:

do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

In my opinion Cryptocurrency will not last forever.It can last for a century or two, but not forever @Delgboke.As we go back in time when the paper printed currency came into the market ,it had become the trend at that time .But as the time is progressing and technology is improving cryptocurrency is becoming  a trend.And as i mentioned after a century or two new technology will come into the market and that will become the trend at that time.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I do believe cryptocurrency will be our upcoming forex. Some individuals believe 1 day almost all crypto is usually done. Yet I really do not necessarily believe. I do believe right after several years afterward crypto can start to be the key forex throughout the world. Thus crypto will be our own resilient upcoming currency.

It is never easy to say that everything last forever. But in the crypto we can say this from now long time and remain long time and for the last forever decide the next time of crypto.

We must investigate supply and demand factors. are there still many people who need crytpcurrency? If there are still many people who need it, crypto will continue, until there is no demand. The second factor is a rival product.

Yes it can but instead of forever we can say a hundred years because after that we can't make any prediction about what happens at all. In the next 20 years everyone will be using cryptocurrencies. We will use them in our work to buy coffee and in our home to buy food. Everything will be using cryptocurrencies under software that will be installed in devices to make our lives easier.

I love cryptocurrencies but we have to know that the governments don't. And most people don't want to change either. We can keep promoting them and perhaps some day everyone will understand how much help crypto will bring and how much we can all profit from these.

I do not think so. With the demise of the paper currency and the seizure of the digital currency on the throne, this assures me that the development in trading methods will not end. If we say that the digital currency will last forever, we deny the development in trading methods and this is definitely wrong.

I think that if it goes away there will have to be new technology that replaces it. I think the concept of money could go away at some point and then we would have a money-less society, but there is no way that happens any time soon. I think crypto will be around for our lives.