Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

It will last forever and will develop, and it could become in the future for each country a specific currency that they deal with, such as paper currencies. Every country now deals with a certain type, but it may become so in the future. That will seem more used.

• +1 1

I think that if it can last forever since when the cryptocurrency started as nothing and now it has a very acceptable value and as it grows every day I can assure that it will be a form of payments, for me it can be a lot and I think that will stay forever.

• +1 1

I used to think that cryptocurrencies would last forever, but since i have heard about the process of reducing supply of a coin which is called burning i think there is a possibility of the coins to not last forever.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

That's a good question my friend but to me I don't think cryptocurrency will last forever because the world keep changing each and every day we are advancing everyday so there maybe possibility that in the future people will bring on sites that may be better than cryptocurrency

This is a good content you brought up here my friend. Crypto currency will definitely last if only the government accept the adoption of the currencies into the system of it government. But all I could say it will certainly last for some time!

5 minutes ago, The Game said:

This is a good content you brought up here my friend. Crypto currency will definitely last if only the government accept the adoption of the currencies into the system of it government. But all I could say it will certainly last for some time!

It not only of the government accept it in a country, if a government fail to accept it am sure the citizens will one way or the other get some coins, as far is there is connectivity of internet then there will be bitcoin existence

5 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

It not only of the government accept it in a country, if a government fail to accept it am sure the citizens will one way or the other get some coins, as far is there is connectivity of internet then there will be bitcoin existence

I agree with you mate because one of the major access to crypto currencies is the activeness of the internet and however we as a citizen of a country will try to make it a good option for trading even if the government fail to do so because is convenient for us in term of trading in digital market.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, The Game said:

I agree with you mate because one of the major access to crypto currencies is the activeness of the internet and however we as a citizen of a country will try to make it a good option for trading even if the government fail to do so because is convenient for us in term of trading in digital market.

You have understood mate, even a country doesn't accept the citizens will get involved and trade it even without the content of the government,since it is done online . As the citizens of the nation wouldn't want to be left behind @The Game

Everything in the world has a lifetime. Some are short and some are long-lived. Absolutely everything physical and non-physical has a wear feature. Therefore, I do not foresee the concept of crypto money to last forever. If an alternative to cryptocurrencies emerges, then the cryptocurrency escape will begin quickly. But how long will that take? I don't know that either. 🙂

This is a question that is too complicated to answer, since it depends on multiple factors.
Well, I think that Bitcoin can last forever because the blockchain allows you to store millions of data and, besides, it's difficult to manipulate.
Regarding the other crypto, I think that many will disappear in the future, as it already happened in 2018 after the crash. I think that only the best projects will be kept.

I think crypto currency will last for a long time because the reason is the increasing of members and investing on this forum pls don't lose your hope because there is lots of work on this forum so there's many people who work only here for income.so there is no risk on it.

Yes, my friend, it is progressing very much and all people work in it and it has gained great popularity in many countries and strongly takes its place, so it is strong and has its importance.

If that happen also bank and government can't work like normal, some company will closed and bankrupt everyday because internet can't accessed. I think the concept of money could go away at some point and then we would have a money-less society, but there is no way that happens any time soon. The most influencing factor in prolonging the life of crypto is its users and supporters. 

This system will last longer than anyone is expecting it to, if there is forever then yes forever let it be. There are many factors that will encourage people to advocate and support this system, nowadays with so much travelling around the word and so many people studying and working outside of their countries and cryptocurrency system provides to them the easiness of transferring money to their family , children or their loved ones without the high fees that are usually charged by the fiat money system.

Yes of course, I have the believe that cryptocurrency will last forever. Because it will be modernize every day for the betterment of any related cryptocurrencys so that in future, it won't develop any problem that will lead to collapse. So I have a strong belief in cryptocurrency. You are always welcome mates. 

• +1 1

Crypto talk currency is a great platform that changes the life of many people as it's popularly said that nothing last for ever but cryptotalk currency is really increasing in population every day as we know that cryptotalk currency is improving the life of most of the members of the forum especially the students who are always willing to have a token amount of money to earn a better living so no one can predict wether the platform will last for ever but we hope it will continue to last forever

• +2 1

Crypto talk currency is a great platform that changes the life of many people as it's popularly said that nothing last for ever but cryptotalk currency is really increasing in population every day as we know that cryptotalk currency is improving the life of most of the members of the forum especially the students who are always willing to have a token amount of money to earn a better living so no one can predict wether the platform will last for ever but we hope it will continue to last foreveraid that nothing last for ever

Edited by MK AHMAD
Because i mistakenly send two times

This is just like asking, can money last forever? 

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency,it also a money but it it operates online, money will last forever so is cryptocurrency also, it is regarded as money since we use to as a source of exchange

There is nothing certain because evolution could come in any time and the world can take turns anytime and people interest can loss anytime still the Cryptocurrencies are going to last forever because there is need of something special and extraordinary to replace the Cryptocurrencies which is not a pie of cake. It's the advanced and to replace them is not easy

According to my opinion,  yes the cryptocurrency can lasts forever because now a days the cryptocurrency is allowed in the many developing countries and still launching in the countries because in the future time they cryptocurrency will become more famous even the digital currency will run around the world more than the simple paper . That's why it will lasts forever. 

If that happen also bank and government can't work like normal, some company will closed and bankrupt everyday because internet can't accessed. I think the concept of money could go away at some point and then we would have a money-less society, but there is no way that happens any time soon. 

On 12/11/2019 at 7:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

We can not conform say that the cryptocurrency is last forever but this is true that this can change the world an soon the crypto market legal in all over the world and peoples will use it in their daily life like the fiat money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

when you talk about the financial system the old financial system is still here and the new financial system was built to last for a long time too, so you cannot say that it would not last longer

Naturally,any one can not say crypto currency will last for ever ,in a my way it is getting more popular all over the world by giving people more possibilities to do work and many of users are getting more knowledge about crypto industry,so i concluded that it will remain for a long time of period,it is one of the best platform which is more trusted for investment.

Away from faith, you say that there is something that lasts, nothing lasts, there is something that prolongs its annihilation and perhaps all things remain but are transformed from one form to another, such as digital currencies an idea developed for paper currencies and better than it, but money stills money, for everything has its ups and downs, someday it will develop  "The concept of crypto" to a level and form other than what we are witnessing today.

• +1 1