BTC Prediction - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek sharma

BTC Prediction

Some time technical analysis is very useful in trading i think you should follow the trend and technical analysis to get good profit in trading thanks for sharing this information with the community

On 12/11/2019 at 12:08 AM, vivek sharma said:

BTC is about to fall lower because it is creating lower highs continuously.  I think we will definitely break the 6400 dollar level and fall much lower than that. 

download.png

yes you are right. recently i have studied a post of a expert who is saying that btc is going some more dips and after that alt coin season will start. so next 15 days are very important for prices to be determine.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Bitcoin is mother currency of this crypto market. Everyone know about it and also trade it. Many people invest on it and get win/lose. A successful prediction make us win. For succesfull prediction we need to know all analysis like TA (Technical Analysis) and FA (Fundamental Analysis).

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

If that is to happen, the support level at 7000 could definitely make things worse for the market price of bitcoin, making a drastic fall but for some people who are old here, they will see it as an opportunity to buy more.

I think at the end of 2019 the price of bitcoin will be around $8000. In 2020 the price of bitcoin will go upto $20,000. I suggest to everyone for hold your bitcoin for 2020. We will make profit surely.

I honestly thought that Bitcoin can't fall this low and still right now I still can believe it. I just hope it would still go up and making it to 100k per coin cause that would be great.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

4 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

I honestly thought that Bitcoin can't fall this low and still right now I still can believe it. I just hope it would still go up and making it to 100k per coin cause that would be great.

We have not seen the lowest yet. I would not be surprised if we go 10% - 15% lower in the coming months.

I think the halving hype will burst after May next year, causing prices to drop. If BTC reaches 15k or more (let's hope), then that will not be next year, in my opinion.

Edited by johant123

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

3 minutes ago, johant123 said:

We have not seen the lowest yet. I would not be surprised if we go 10% - 15% lower in the coming months.

I think the halving hype will burst after May next year, causing prices to drop. If BTC reaches 15k or more (let's hope), then that will not be next year, in my opinion.

Is it okay to hold my bitcoins or should I just convert it because if what you were saying that Bitcoin won't go up next year, maybe converting it would be a smart idea

On 12/10/2019 at 10:08 PM, vivek sharma said:

BTC is about to fall lower because it is creating lower highs continuously.  I think we will definitely break the 6400 dollar level and fall much lower than that. 

download.png

I don't think if the bitcoin price may fall more than $6400, and if it will fall more than that it will not break more than $6000 till end of year

9 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Yes dear.you are quite right because 

bitcoins demand knows no bound and it will be used instead of the fiat cyrrency ib future and 100k is possible.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Just now, Adiegumabao said:

Is it okay to hold my bitcoins or should I just convert it because if what you were saying that Bitcoin won't go up next year, maybe converting it would be a smart idea

Not my money, so I cannot tell you. But here is my view.

I only invest money that I do not need in the next two years. So even if the price only picks up in 2021, I am still okay.

If you don't need the money now, and you can afford keeping it in BTC for the next 12 months without making large profits, I would certainly keep it. I think the long term future is still very positive.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

1 minute ago, Emma said:

bitcoins demand knows no bound and it will be used instead of the fiat cyrrency ib future and 100k is possible.

Wow. I just wished I know what Bitcoin was when it was just worth $2-3. But atleast I'm already starting now maybe it isn't too late.

Just now, johant123 said:

Not my money, so I cannot tell you. But here is my view.

I only invest money that I do not need in the next two years. So even if the price only picks up in 2021, I am still okay.

If you don't need the money now, and you can afford keeping it in BTC for the next 12 months without making large profits, I would certainly keep it. I think the long term future is still very positive.

Well that's smart. Thankyou. I think I'm gonna keep it.

2 minutes ago, bunulama930 said:

I See bitcoin as an long term investment plus if the parabolic run will come than bitcoin can touch any target so i am waiting that parabolic run once again so i will get huge profit from it

Next runs will certainly come, but the periods between runs will become longer and longer (as with any asset that gets more mature). I hope the next run will start in late 2020 or early 2021.

8 minutes ago, Towhid said:

There are many user prediction in btc.But we are normally  see it btc price highest or lowest in a second.But if you keeping your btc for future you becomes rich.

Yes thats probably right bro.holding bitcoins is a very big possibility of becoming rich.specially if the price will be bullish to 15,000 dollars until 25,000dollars

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, johant123 said:

Next runs will certainly come, but the periods between runs will become longer and longer (as with any asset that gets more mature). I hope the next run will start in late 2020 or early 2021.

Yes maybe but i think midyear of the year 2020 the bullish of bitcoins will happen as lots of people now are verry much confuse about crypto currency specially bitcoins

Looking at this picture implies that we will actually break $ 400 worth of Bitcoin and that the lower high will actually break and Bitcoin will move forward.

2 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

I was even thinking to buy but I think I have to wait for now to know where the market might go. But I predict the market to increase.

When do you predict the market to increase, and why?

I have my theory (no 10k until after next summer, and no 15k before 2021), but I am very interested in yours.

Of course, if the trend changes, I will adjust my prediction ... I have an idea, but I am not a fool 😉

On 12/11/2019 at 12:08 AM, vivek sharma said:

download.png

Its better to fall of btc for alt coins as well as for new joiners and old ones too. because when btc falls it creates an opportunity to buy more and more. and sells at high. 

• +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

16 hours ago, Emma said:

we all wish this could be true but the fact that its not true and we only see this happening if the governments started letting bitcoin be accepted in payments...which will never happen,

54 minutes ago, Diggy said:

Bitcoin is unpredictable and anytime soon we will see some big dump or big pump. 

Yeah and just recently the price of Bitcoin isn't doing so much. It using getting too low and it also isn't getting too high. I just hope that Bitcoin would be proceed at 100k in the future.

In 2019 we saw many high and low postition of bitcoin. Many peoples sell their fund with tention and they leave the market. Many expert predict about bitcoin that bitcoin will cross it's previous high price. In 2020 year will be revolutional year for bitcion.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

6 hours ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

What we should be talking about is it increase in value and not the opposite. We definitely want to see a change in 2020.

No, you must consider both scenarios. Otherwise you are just hoping for the best.

It is very possible that the price rises to a new record in 2021, but there also is a chance that the price will stagnate for a long time.

Bitcoin from my prediction will not going much lower than $6,500 this year. That is because i know Bitcoin have strong and active community. So they will not make it happen. Also from the adoption Bitcoin is going growing their user for using it for transaction. Many people and company also entered to cryptocurrency, it will lead the support in price Bitcoin time to time. I hope next year will be good day.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think that is the great chance all of us. Now we can invest here. Bitcoin now king of the coin. Also this price going to the low or high ,I don't care.just I know Bitcoin will be stay a long time.