Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

On 12/10/2019 at 6:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

Thanks so much for the tip, as a newbie it will surely help me if I avoid these things. 

Thank you for this information. I also suffer from this problem. I found my post deleted. The owner of a topic may have been deleted or otherwise. Now I understand these steps and will follow them to reach as many publications as possible. I wish success to everyone.

• +1 1

This is very interesting you helped me with this information to understand better how the forum works, and I'm glad I've read this good post. From what I have learned so far we have to try not to break any law of the forum and be helpful with our posts. For this reason I have to inform new members some times that they are here only for an airdrop that the forum has more opportunities for them and if they search the pinned posts in the About Forum section they will find everything they need.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 12/10/2019 at 8:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

Almost everybody in this forum has faced with deleted posts. Its because we may replied spam topics, all the topics looks same. 

good advice friend, it can also be worth checking how many comments each post has and the more I imagine it will be less the probability that they will delete it, I hope I can have contributed something

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, we all went through this, but I believe that this usually happens not because of our mistake, but because we commented on a topic that was considered spam and ended up being deleted

• +1 1

Yes, perhaps the reason for this is that the topic is not for discussion, or your content is not useful, so it is better to interact with only useful topics.

Basic but very important this is a great lead for everyone who's complaining to the moderators and admins that their paid posts is getting lost everywhere, and also no matter easy it is unless you cared to look at it you will never understand so.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That means if I post on a thread and I keep on puting replies on them there is no issue with that? I am not doing this because I think it will make me banned from the forum.

20 hours ago, Victoria' said:

That's right cause allot of us complain about deleted post with no reason behind it cause we don't know why, as you have said let just know where to post at and which comments needs to be quoted

Exactly am with you Vickie we need to be very careful about the post we comment on and we have to read the content very and see for our selves if they've not violates any rules so we won't be a victims of their ignorance

9 hours ago, Rusev440 said:

Thanks for providing us with some tips that can helped us to reduced the number of deleted posts that we experience sometimes. I think all we have to do is to reply to topics that are not repetitive or that are not made by spammers because all topics made by spammers are later get deleted by the moderators because spammers don't obey the rules of the forum.

Exactly @Rusev440 we shouldn't participate is repetitive post. I think for this reason is good reading the topic content fully to avoid a such repetitive post. Because some times I found a such tittle name talk about a thing, however his content talk about other things! So if we check just the tittle and we write, we can make mistake and our post be victim of deletion.

• +1 1

Thanks mate for your advice. Yes we have to choose the right post to comment. Everytime while replying i observe if the post really deserves a heart or i can give him useful information. I follow the seniors. I observe how they replied. Then i reply with my own opinion and experience. The deletion of my posts are very rare now.

Your idea and suggestion is highly welcome as many people being suffering from deletion of post for a while this your tips shed more light to those that affect with such situations especially the bigginers.

I have also found the post deleted on my yobit account. But I would say thanks to moderaters for deleting my post because they compel me or give me Chance to make post useful. You post the main features here and your information will definitely help the newbies to decrease the post deleted. 

Thank for info.

But it's not bad thing if my any mistake admin deleted my post it's mean they ignore my mistake not punish me

Either deleting your own post or deleting the whole thread is one of the risks we have to face in the post forum to pay with active moderators....

Rejoin tomorrow and my no any post account delete mini user posting sampsp post this main reason for account deleted you can replay only original content post.Some deleted posts above and it decreases when I do the things mentioned above.  Before I look at this thread, I am wisely choosing the very best ones that I have answered.  Reduce it now from extra deleted posts.  So I suggest you try the things mentioned above...

Hello friend, it is good to have these tips, as they will help many members to prevent it from happening and to prevent it from happening again. I am happy to see that I will always find good tips and that the forum has a lot of content to be read. When we think we have seen everything, we will be surprised with more knowledge. Thank you for that.

These tips are reasonable, all members here should adhere to them to provide useful content, discuss important topics and take good ideas. Thank you for these tips, my friend.

Thank you my friend for sharing your valuable information with us. It is really useful for the newcomers for the informative ideas and experience sharing. Thank you for the explanation and motivation for the beginners. 

Yes you are absolutely right about the topic. And I want to increase your post by some things. That the posts can be deleted by scam, irrelevant information about the topic.

• +1 1