Withdraw btc from Yobit - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Withdraw btc from Yobit

You can reduce transmission fees by converting bitcoin to another currency and withdrawing with fees lower than the fees charged by bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

There had been countless topic on this aspect. Search over the forum for the basic idea, than creating another topic

I think that in my experience you need to convert it with XRP. Because it's withdrawing fee is too low so you can save money by doing this.

I picked up btc sim from Eobit. Bitcoin fees are very high then.

It is very easy to convert btc to and from Eobit with minimum fee. Currency conversion from Eobit to btc is one of the best currency conversion. But if there is a better currency conversion method then you will know.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:48 PM, iloveyobit said:

well , you hve too many options if you want to withdrawl your money , you can withdrawl with usd to your perfect money  or you want to withdrawl to an exchange use ; xvg , doge , ltc , eth . 

Indeed yes,

yobit exchange has many coins option and also for withdrawal, not just btc, you can buy other coins of your choice to withdraw it later

At first check the exchange where you are transferring funds, if this supports DGB or not. if yes then withdraw through DGB without any fees.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/10/2019 at 1:37 PM, silvergain said:

in my option for you: you may convert it to dogecoin and later on you can covert it to others such as btc, ripple or litecoin. however the first question is: you want to make withdraw to where? to convert it cash price? or to invest or trading in other platforms? if you want to withdraw to convert it cash, then i will suggest to exchange yobit btc to USD and  then withdraw it.

I agree. Dogecoin transfers are very cheap. I usually transfer in Doge before conversion back to BTC or any other coin. You should however also consider the conversion rates in yobit. So just try several options with several currencies before withdrawal

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think there is no cheap price to attract BTC, because indeed the price of BTC even though it is currently down is still expensive in my opinion. for the right currency to exchange is USD.

2 hours ago, Sapdrx said:

I agree. Dogecoin transfers are very cheap. I usually transfer in Doge before conversion back to BTC or any other coin. You should however also consider the conversion rates in yobit. So just try several options with several currencies before withdrawal

thanks for your consensus. I experiment this kind of transaction. it was cheap and just cost of transaction fees is only 1 doge coin, does not matter how many coin you gonna withdraw to your other dogecoin wallet. the cost per transaction remain same just 1. So cheap and easy to use this. But sometimes price goes jump or pump. also has risk

I recommend withdrawing with LTC because I think it is the lowest cost coin currently used by many other exchanges. If I'm not mistaken withdrawing LTC only requires 0.002 ltc

If you want to withdraw with low withdrawal fee. Withdraw from LTC or XRP in yobit exchange. Withdrawing from Bitcoin has higher withdrawal fee than the other crypto coins.

If you want to withdraw bitcoin from your yobit wallet you have to pay min 0.0012 btc for fee. If you want to save your fees you can convert the bitcoin to ether and withdraw it

Да, соглашусь, комиссия при выводе биткоина очень большая, поэтому рекомендую вам обменять деньги в доллары и вывести, а потом снова обменять.

21 hours ago, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

yobit exchange has many coins option and also for withdrawal, not just btc, you can buy other coins of your choice to withdraw it later

Yes, and the best for me is the coin of Litecoin, very fast in transferring and very little fees. You will not lose in transferring between exchanges , but will sometimes win if you master the Arbitrage.

yes you can withdraw but first convert to other token like xrp or eth and withdrew because btc fees is very high you can withdraw easly

On 12/10/2019 at 1:23 PM, Loly said:

I want to withdraw sim btc from Yobit but bitcoin fees is very high!

What is the best currency to convert btc to it and withdraw from Yobit with the lowest fees? Can you help me please? 

Just exchange your bitcoins with litecoin then withdraw litecoin to changelly.com where you will exchange litecoin and receive bitcoins

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I agree with all of you that I think if YoBit is our bitcoin then it should be picked up from there. This is because you can use crypto or Ethereum to hold bitcoin, as the fees are higher when withdrawing from Bitcoin Iobit.

Recently I made withdrawal and opted for Litecoin, also withdrawl with ETH and sometimes even Advcash,it all depends on your requirements, all those mentioned with less fees than directly withdraw BTC.

In the case of my withdrawal decided on LTC because the minimum In  LBTC iis 0.1 LTC and ETH it is also 0.1 but the difference is the of its value, obviously withdraw around $ 10 so in this case to decide by LTC.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

At present the cost of sending bitcoins is indeed very high, it is better if you exchange first from bitcoin to Ethereum. Ethereum withdrawal has a fairly low cost.

withdraw bitcoin from yobit wallet, you have to pay very high fee. I suggest you first exchange your bitcoin to ethereum and withdraw it. With this method you will save more than $10 fees in every transaction.

In yobit exchanger withdrawal fees of bitcoin is very high.You need 0.0012 btc for withdrawal fees.This is very high amount.You can convert btc to other currency then you can withdraw

I suggest for people who need to withdraw bitcoins from yobit they must have at least 0.1 btc because of high fees but if you have a round 0.01 btc its good to withdraw through litecoin