Best Exchange In term of good coins - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Uzair Khan

Best Exchange In term of good coins

Best Exchange In term of good coins   

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

• Yobit
    • Binance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 12:52 AM

As a Yobit user, of course I will choose Yobit as the best exchange, there are many coins that can be traded such as Ethereum, Litecoin and Yo token. Of course everyone's perception will be different depending on where they feel comfortable using the exchange, I think the exchange is not just about providing good coins to trade but how the exchange can contribute to the development of the crypto world in the future. As only Yobit has a cryptotalk forum which contributes to the development of the crypto world which attracts many newbies to enter the crypto world.

• +5 1

I think that both platforms are very good in terms of the cryptocurrencies present in them for investment and trading, and in terms of ease of use and security, and I actually use the two platforms together, but I prefer the Yobit platform more because it gives me more benefits to make profits.

In fact, every platform has its own advantages, as Yobit has a very amazing investment fund, plus they are both highly reliable and reliable, and they are both secure, and provide the easiest way to access information.

• +3 1

I think that the two platforms are good for trading on them and ease of use, and there are a lot of currencies in common between the two platforms, but I prefer the Yobit platform because there are many profit methods and I like very much to use the investbox because of the good investments in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I like binance better, it seems to me that it has more options, but yobit is not far behind, it is also a very good platform, so you can make your transactions in both.

• +1 1

Everyone has their own opinion and is free to prefer one platform over the other. In fact, both platforms are great, but I personally prefer trading through the Yobit platform because it is more user-friendly.

• +3 1

If i will say something according to me the best excahnge is Yobit there is no doubt that Yobit is one of the best exchange to use because of its security and useful things i will always prefer this its not just a exchange but we can also do trading and investment from this then for sure its a very good thing to do. 

Since a lot of months l just use only Yobit. But there are a lot of exchanges which are also reliable and safety like Yobit. There are a lot of features on the Yobit, in my opinion you can not find easily like this features on other exchange.

• +1 1

The Binance platform is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies in the world and contains a lot of cryptocurrencies and it also allows us to trade futures contracts with a leverage of up to x100 in some currencies.

• +3 1

Yobit is one of the good exchange site. This site is safe and secure. Most of the people using this site to exchange there crypto currency. Transactions fees are low. You can invest or trade in here too.

I don’t know what you mean by being a better Payansense because they cut the loss, this platform has a very active workforce and high liquidity as well and is the number one platform in Crypto.

Both are great and offer outstanding services for their members in the Crypto world. I use Yobit for my exchange, it has simple and creative home page and supports most of the currencies in the market.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Дорогие пользователи! Мы открыли фиатные направления: крипта-фиат!Возможна выплата не только на карты ведущих банков, но и по СБП.Ждём Вас - MisterBit ←(можно кликнуть для открытия)
    • FAEX24 https://faex24.com - это сервис обмена валют, позволяющий за несколько кликов купить, продать или обменять криптовалюту. Кроме того, сервис осуществляет международные переводы на зарубежные счета. Например, клиент отправляет рубли на Тинькофф и получает лари на TBC. В нашей комкоманде трудятся квалифицированные специалисты, которые имеют многолетний опыт работы на биржах. Главным принципом нашей команды являетя клиентоориентированность, мы найдем подход к каждому!    ⏱️ Обработка заявок: в среднем занимает около 7 минут, в редких случаях — до 15 минут. 👨‍💻 График работы: 8:00 - 0:00 по МСК, без выходных.         Поддерживаемые банки и фиатные платежные системы:   Тинькофф Сбербанк Райффайзен Альфабанк Газпромбанк SEPA Bank of Georgia TBC Bank Credo Bank  M10 Wise Revolut ZEN Permata BCA Česká spořitelna HUMO Uzcard Denizbank Bank of Thailand Kaspi Freedom Halyk   Поддерживаемые криптовалюты:   Tether - USDT USDcoin - USDC Bitcoin - BTC Ethereal - ETH Toncoin - TON Optimism - OP Arbitrum - ARB Tron - TRX   Для всех новых пользователей предусмотрена скидка от 0.2% до 0.9%. Также при регистрации выдается реферальная ссылка, ознакомится.    ?️Наши контакты: Емейл - support@faex24.com Наш сайт - https://faex24.com Телеграм - @faex24 (остерегайтесь мошенников с похожими никами)
    • After a long wait, the Tapswap team has announced its pool launch date, shifting it to July 1, 2024 Tapswap made the announcement on Wednesday, May 28, telling its coin miners to exercise patience until July 1 Tapswap also said the reason for the delay was that it was taking time to eliminate taps which were unjustly earned with bots 
    • Работаем!!! Наш новый домен сайта - 101btc.net Обмен криптовалют (BTC/USDT и т.д) на на наличные рубли / доллары / евро и т.д. Доставка наличных во все аэропорты России ОАЭ - Дубай Продажа покупка Usdt/AED Европа США Пополнение карт всех банков /cash in Visa/Mastercard/МИР/Maestro Любые объемы, минимальные комиссии!!! Контакты: Jabber: 100100@xmpp.ruTelegram: Username - @btc_pro Ботов по обмену у нас нет!
    • Nexaa объединяет усилия с Corridor Finance в рамках стратегического партнерства   Nexaa, крипто-магазин на базе Web3, который включает в себя launchpad, магазин талантов и app Store, начал сотрудничество. В соответствии с этим платформа объединила усилия с Corridor Finance, компанией по объединению и обмену между цепочками, в рамках стратегического партнерства. Компания раскрыла информацию о сотрудничестве в своем официальном аккаунте X.   В эксклюзивном посте на X компания обсудила причину своего выбора Corridor Finance. Компания выразила энтузиазм по поводу последнего начинания, раскрыв цель Corridor Finance по увеличению функциональности монет BRC20. По словам компании, она выиграет от решений, касающихся децентрализованного финансирования.   Они учитывают фермерство, мосты и свопы. Платформа ориентирована на использование всего потенциала рынка Web3 для предоставления пользователям универсального крипто-магазина. Удобный интерфейс платформы обеспечивает удобство для клиентов, даже если они новички.
    • Отзывы клиентов о нашем сервисе обмена валют говорят сами за себя. Они отмечают высокий уровень сервиса, выгодные условия обмена и оперативность обработки заявок. Обменивайте валюту вместе с нами и убедитесь в этом сами.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • 🔥 Розыгрыш 5000 рублей 🔥 Дорогие друзья, мы разыгрываем 5000 рублей, вам нужно совершить обмен на любую сумму и оставить отзыв о работе нашего сервиса. После напишите оператору, о том, что вы выполнили все условия и мы внесем вас в список участников! Начинаем розыгрыш уже сегодня, успей принять учатие ❗ Условия розыгрыша очень простые - подробнее на нашем сайте Crypto-Zapravka.  
    • Все равно посещаемость следует увеличивать на этом форуме, чтобы он интересен был довольно обширной аудитории, а не нескольким читателям, которые забежали всего на пару минут.   Нет, так дело не пойдет. Без инвестиций эта площадка зачахнет. Уже и на данный момент это ощущается. Всего лишь несколько человек онлайн ежедневно. Ну разве это показатель?
    • Продажа в одни руки, посмотрите видео перед покупкой, кошелек не мой. Писать в личку или на почту  roksolana19@mail.ru Видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnfDv1gkQVezNlaDinhtXh1-GGBJjFv2/view?usp=sharing Купить: https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CLZ2KJ