Trading,hold? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikromano

Trading,hold?

i see a whole lot of humans query this identical problem whether or not its higher to keep or simply alternate and that i say when you have sturdy nerves you then definately pass for buying and selling however if youre the only who's afraid to look your cash lower with marketplace motion then buying and selling isnt for you so move for holding.

17 hours ago, James bond said:

i see a whole lot of humans query this identical problem whether or not its higher to keep or simply alternate and that i say when you have sturdy nerves you then definately pass for buying and selling however if youre the only who's afraid to look your cash lower with marketplace motion then buying and selling isnt for you so move for holding.

I do not get you at all, who will be good to see the price of the coin he traded to be decreasing, not a single trade will like that, not possible. Especially for those that have leverage their trading that have high liquidity. 

• +2 1

Holding for a long time or doing daily trade both start by trading. But the difference it is between who buy for the first time, holding it and will return to trade again in months or maybe in one year, and other who do the trade every day. For this reason I think it is very important to check if profitable to hold our coins for a long time or using them for trading.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think the situation of whether to hold or to trade mostly depends on the situation at hand, ideally it's better to trade when there's high market fluctions also its most adviceable to hold when you observe some form of stability in the market. 

On 12/8/2020 at 12:54 PM, tienda said:

Holding for a long time or doing daily trade both start by trading. But the difference it is between who buy for the first time, holding it and will return to trade again in months or maybe in one year, and other who do the trade every day. For this reason I think it is very important to check if profitable to hold our coins for a long time or using them for trading.

These is actually true @tiendait doesn't matter if you are holding for a short or long term, it all starts with trading 

Trading or holding, it depends on movement of market. If the price of coins is high than your cost price of coins then sell out coins, otherwise hold your coins and wait until your coins price increase.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:50 PM, mikromano said:

Today and I include myself, we buy bitcoin to earn a significant return due to speculation. In the future people will use bitcoin probably out of necessity just as we use the Internet today. Not only bitcoin but also other cryptos, at that time the price will be stable due to adoption and liquidity, we will no longer do it for price but for necessity, similar to a perfect market, much supply much demand more stability and liquidity. The evolution of wallets is greatly improving the payment experience with cryptos. The finances of the future will be in cryptos, it is the most generalized opinion, even the main banks in the world have that opinion.

At the present time, people buy and save their bitcoin but doing traiding would earn more at this time, it is not time to keep btc, a loss of 7 thousand or less is expected, while the whales make traiding the thousands that bought the they keep in their wallet, much hodl but if you trade, you will earn more satoshis.

If you'll be holding the coin without doing trading with it, that's means you'll be missing all the profits that's will be when the coins drop again while you were supposed to sell it when it was in high price.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

There are many who consider the hodl as an immovable medium, that is, buying cryptocurrencies and although they lose value they do not sell, as is the case of many investors or whales, but everything depends on the potential, I for example buy a lot of XRP, but I usually sell at the minimal sign of a descent, and in most cases I usually make the right decision.

A good trader or holder must know when to enter a market and when to exit it.

• +3 1

If you have crypto money in hand, it is time to wait patiently for now. If you have capital, it is time to buy crypto money. Cryptocurrencies will be on the rise as of February 2021. In the middle of 2021, many of them will peak.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2020 at 6:20 AM, Ritaroy said:

I think you can benefit from coins by holding. If the value of the coin is less than what you purchased when you hold it, I think you can make the most out of it by holding it for a long time.

You can benefit from holding but you still need to enter at low price so that the price will be able to increase and you will gain. But traders too can make money but trading is risky than holding, while many traders want to gain but losing unlike holders. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right it is revolving cryptocurrency is growing day by day but you should be creful in your investment because there Is still high risk of losing the money.

On 12/11/2020 at 2:49 PM, tronn said:

It is very safe to do business long term. When you invest money somewhere, wait for the value of that money. Expect to increase no matter how long it takes. Be patient and don't lose it. It's that simple.

To invest in money for long term can be profitable but also it can be loss. But to be more specific, if cryptocurrencies is what you are commenting about, you are fully right, when the down time comes will be the rise time the next. People should not panic because the price will surge back again after decrease and the holding will become profitable. 

On 12/9/2020 at 7:36 PM, joemcgwa said:

If you'll be holding the coin without doing trading with it, that's means you'll be missing all the profits that's will be when the coins drop again while you were supposed to sell it when it was in high price.

It depends, and mind that holders gain more from holding than traders that are trading. Many beers can be long term while some are just swing traders to take opportunities when it comes. Also know that rich people with high amount of money have the mind set to hold because trading is risky and can make them lose their money and instead prefer to just hold and gain. 

On 12/9/2020 at 9:36 PM, joemcgwa said:

You can just hold for a long time to your wallet if you don't have the time to do trading, so you can hold coins and don't put aim on them while you are doing other things thats help you to earn something.  

• +3 1

On 12/16/2020 at 9:25 PM, guatazoo said:

You can just hold for a long time to your wallet if you don't have the time to do trading, so you can hold coins and don't put aim on them while you are doing other things thats help you to earn something.  

But always for the people who are holding the coins while they are dealing with others activities, they always afford to lose what's they have hold but they always hoping for success through that holding.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Good post dear, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum and before I read it and after I comment in this topic because knowledge is power any field any platform, without knowledge no work ,no plan ,and no earning, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

I see a lot of people questioning the same thing that it is better to keep or just trade and I say if you have strong nerves you go for trading but if you are the person who is afraid of losing your money in the market movement then Trading is not an issue for you so hold on. 

You can't get success if you don't get the risks of investing and trading. You must have the quality level of patience if you want trading. But if you are afraid of losing then you have to hold the coins rather you invest.

On 1/14/2020 at 4:50 PM, kadayakito said:

holding or trading also depends on the majority and you. to me, I prefer to hold and I choose to hold. I hold it long and sell it when it's super huge

I think trading is the best option between trading and hold.Trading is more profitable ways.You can earn more money from trading    

• +2 1

You are right. Cryptocurrencies are very popular. I think this currency is growing like an avalanche. As the investment is made, its value increases, and as the value increases, it becomes popular and reinvested. I think it will be used a lot in the future.

What is there is that holding is less risky than trading but some people do the two. Trading is riskier and should be done professionally but it can be a way to make more money if someone knows the right way to trade, especially in future trading which is still also more risky. 

• +2 1

Hold is an excellent option for popular digital currencies, in my opinion. Digital currencies are undoubtedly on the path to sovereignty, not just in terms of financial transactions, but also in terms of establishing a fully free economic system that is not governed by anyone or any government.

The two things They are important because they help you profit greatly and this is the best thing you can do. If you use the two things together, they will make a big difference

• +3 1

17 hours ago, Nonahassan said:

The two things They are important because they help you profit greatly and this is the best thing you can do. If you use the two things together, they will make a big difference

@Nonahassan One by one they think.  My thoughts are a little different.  I do what I think is profitable. So I will also tell you to find a way to increase your capital without listening to anyone.

I am initially searching for cryptocurrencies whose value is low and I buy a lot of them and keep them until their price rises, like Bitcoin, their value was very low and now their value is high

• +1 1