Twitter will give crypto coin? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Twitter will give crypto coin?

There is so much social media in the present society, one of the most popular social media is twitter popularity is increasing day by day, but at the present time some of the tips are launching in twitter through which you have a short amount of free timeCan earn income

Edited by Tasrif Hossain

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

Twitter is rather behind in developing its own coin but from what i have seen in the news facebook is indeed making its own crypto currency which is actually stable and other socialmedia platforms will surely follow it.

468x60-3.png

On 12/9/2019 at 9:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Recently i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

I think they are waiting for libra to be launch. As if they also started to launch a crypto coin than i think both facebook and twitter could have bad effects on their projects. Twitter is more used platform for crypto currencies than facebook. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Twitter is planning to be decentralized but i doubt that they will use any incentive with it like coins etc. Model is unclear right now.

3 hours ago, Modon said:

I think Twitter should take this opportunity, Twitter uses cryptocurrency by adopting bitcoin. The currency will be successful if it has new features and also the currency is decentralized.

I am almost sure that Twitter owners were considering this and decided to wait.

Facebook did a huge step and quite an unexpectedly big risk with Libra and for now the future of Libra is uncertain.

As soon as this kind of endeavors get successful launch, probably Twitter will make their move too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Yes i have also heard that Facebook will provide libra coins and now i am able to hear that Twitter will start providing crypto coins i don't know how of it is true but if it will happen then these will be a great platform to earn crypto coin. 

On 12/9/2019 at 5:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

welcome
Perhaps, Twitter is waiting for what will happen to Facebook after it launches its currency Libera and the resulting acceptance or rejection by the international community of it, after which it decides to make its own currency or not.

If twitter will start giving crypto coin then definitely many of its user get benefit, as we know that twitter is a big social media platform and people tweets and retweets in million and million, so if this is going to happen then people will aware about crypto and the acceptance of crypto will increase.

There has been a lot of news about twitter will release their own cyrptocurrency. I still don't quite believe those rumors, because twitter hasn't made any statement regarding those news. Releasing their own coin could take a lot of work. Just look at Libra from Facebook, it's not launched yet because of regulations and etc.

Crypto currency are now really spreading people will use every social media to perform it.ive noticed some people who is sharing crypto in twitter you just need to follow them and re tweet there post

I think it;s possible in the future, The time will come when big company like twitter have their own cryptocurrency coin to be used within their platform, Maybe for the next few years. For now let's wait libra first.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:16 AM, SCB1234 said:

My understanding is that Twitter is very pro-crypto, and sees the benefits of it's use and even more, the desire to see crypto for good things, to solve social issues and serving the needy. This doesn't necessarily mean they will plan to launch their own, but I do think it means they will hope to integrate something into the site for payments, and they will not do this without a way to profit in one way or another.

I am also understanding  your decision right now guys. And  that is a good thing that Twitter is going  to the crypto market.

No Twitter don't give you coin. If you work cryptotalk forum then you can get bitcoin satoshi. Then you can sell them and earn more money

Looks like twitter will not make the crypto project because seeing from facebook with libra projects that get a lot of rejection.

Sorry I am newbies in this forum. For this reason I have no idea about this metter. But I need to know about this metter

On 12/10/2019 at 6:15 PM, febriyana said:

Twitter is social media who allow free speech. I am really like Twitter than Facebook, because news from cryptocurrency is more fast and transparent on Twitter.

What i think, Twitter will not create any coin in the future. Because basicly Twitter not greedy like Facebook where FB always create program to make them money. But Twitter have high chance to integrate payment with cryptocurrency, but i don't know what program to integrate it, maybe advertisment in twitter.

Yes twitter is just a social platform and it never involves in thr crypto field.basically it avoid such types of field .and it only focus on the social activities.it is a good platform compare to Facebook 

On 12/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

No CEO of Twitter JAC support bitcoin I don't think he wants to create coin for Twitter and you can send now currency in Twitter .

Well facebook is indeed amazing not just in social media but also making future great, and twitter i think they are againts into crypto because they already blocked some advertisements from their app.

1 hour ago, Whydoyoucare said:

Well facebook is indeed amazing not just in social media but also making future great, and twitter i think they are againts into crypto because they already blocked some advertisements from their app.

Facebook is a global company. Many governments dislike what Facebook is doing. So when they made a cryptocurrency the governments were concerned that Facebook would make it a disaster. Twitter a smaller company can't even get the government attention that Facebook has.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Its really a good news I hope Twitter will make their chance to give crypto coin that will be really magnificent

On 12/9/2019 at 11:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

I have not found news about it, but it might be possible. Because Twitter is one of the most widely used social media for the promotion of crypto projects

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png