Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

It has never occurred to me to live from cryptography, but I want to think of it as the opportunity to know every time this entire ecosystem.

I think it's worth it, it's a risk, but it's also an investment in the future, it's worth considering whether you can conquer the crypt or it will drag you into its gluttonous maw, think.

At the moment, I plan to leave the cryptocurrency sphere. I decided to do this because I made less than$500 in a few years of work. This is too little if you compare the time spent with the profit.

I recently started thinking about crypto, but as for me, if we talk about using crypto as the main currency, then it’s a very long time before that, but I think the crypto will never die and will develop. Because more and more people will find out about this - which means the popularization of crypto.

Only mammals leave the market when the situation worsens after December 2017. They suck because the best time to buy hard times. It's almost a guarantee that Bitcoin (and Altcoin) will return, but it only takes time. The same thing happens in the stock market, where there are bullion and baryation cycles. 

Living from cryptocurrencies I have not thought about it but with a lot of effort it can be very profitable to live from them since it is the future of commerce and we must learn more about them

Definitely not worth leaving cryptocurrency, it will only develop every year. now many interesting projects are already appearing and many people come to the crypto world

As always,the market goes down and goes up,and when it goes down you have to be strong,those who aren´t just get lost.Im thinking about starting in mining and have a passive earning from that

I think that if you can make a living from cryptocurrencies it is just a matter of dedication and analyzing the markets well, since there are many options to invest and obtain very good profits as long as we do it sensibly. Greetings

Crypto currency is living in the world and million and more people earn money by crypto currency in treading

The crypto market is very complex. There are so many things can effect on cryptocurrencies and the market is not stable, So investors are not sure in their activities. I think we are at the interesting time, the market is considered to be an attractive one and for sure will grow in the future. So I don't leave crypto now.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

14 hours ago, Naylor89 said:

the market is considered to be an attractive one and for sure will grow in the future.

Yeah the market is now in a great position. Bitcoin is staying over ten thousands usd for months. All other alternatives also doing great. I will forbade all to leave crypto.

Brother, I will tell you that the people who left the crypto world are the same ones who only started in cryptocurrencies in 2017 with its boom! They expected to get a lot of money and as the following years the cryptocurrencies were rising but little by little many came out, but in reality many have joined the crypto world, just be patient !!

I've never thought that I could make a living from cryptot but I've hoped to make some side income from it. The price of crypto have not really discouraged me that much because my being in Crypto currency is more of its future value than its present value.

That will be my last decision so far. Crypto is becoming more interesting this days, many countries that refused the adoption of crypto currencies, are now find a way to join the train due to misfortune caused by covid-19. I don't think I will leave crypto for now.

I have never thought of living crypto because it's not necessary for me. I like crypto because for me its a good opportunity to earn money and investing. Also crypto provides me animosity, safety, and security. I like to know that I can buy smth with crypto and I can have passive income with it help. 

Since I started in the cryptocurrency business I have been educating myself to live in this business in the short term and with dedication and discipline if you can make a living from trading

Yes, many times I have thought about living crypto, since it is a good way to generate extra economic income without making a lot of effort, you just have to have a lot of knowledge to be able to invest and have good profits.

No because there are a lot of promising projects which can change a lot in our live. So I hope that this market will turn in bullish. I still believe that cryptocurrency will increase the price. just be patience.

In my opinion, leaving the cryptocurrency world for a while being bearish is the best choice, because there is no profit there when the market is not good, it's better to look for other investments that can be profitable now. When the market is bullish again we can return to the crypto world to invest. So leaving and coming back to the crypto world is something traders usually do, I don't think it's a problem.

• +3 1

You cannot live only on crypto until your country do not adopt crypto currency and people in the country don't get enough awareness about this currency. It have a good future by the way and hope it happens soon

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Ofcourse I did, but i think the crypto world still in early access, like, it is not ready for every person and it still needs more development.