How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

Well, I hope there are other paying sites as well, I haven't found any. I would like to read if any other forum member has found such site, but sadly I dont see very many or any good names. I guess there are not many paying sites around and hence cryptotalk is the best. 

Be for you will work with a company there is not how you will not know what they will pay you. They will tell you about it. 

On 2/12/2020 at 2:27 PM, Alax8 said:

I've heard that i have participated in various cryptocurrencies that you have to do that you believe in everything you have done in your life that the site will pay you, after which you have completed your work, it is two ways they can pay you or even we don't pay at all. Take a look and you'll see you succeed.

You don't have to believe in everything, you need to believe only in the good ones.

If the site is really legit and really paying free moneys, they will never asking you to deposit before withdrawing, if you see site like that need deposits before withdrawing they are scam

We are one of the best successful outsourcing sites for a lot of money from cryptottalaks. If another site pays like a cryptocolock, it will get very good news for us. And financially beneficial and can be benefited.

I think to earn crypto in certian site we should research about this site very well and need to review and feed back of this site if you get positive sign then you should work.    

On 12/9/2019 at 4:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

Alexa Rank and search will suggest that how to check its popularity. And it is almost a good thing  we can check the status of false sites.

To know if the sites are legit or not,well,you need to search first and read all possible reviews by others. This can help you to determine first before wasting time on it.

All of you are my influencers and inspiration to continue. I really just admire my appreciation for each of these practices. Wonderful! All of you are so used to having CryptoCool that all accounts are probably the best thing to do at any given time. 

You can easily know about the site whether it is paying you cryptocurrency or not by just visiting the withdraw section or read the frequently asked question of that site.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:57 AM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

i suggest you to dont invest your money or crypto currency on any site which you dont know because in this digital world there are many scam sites which is waiting to transfer coin and they scams the user .

The payments proof from the forum it will not be the reason to say that's site is really paying, so its good to lookin for the reviews from the forums like this

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

This can help you determine first before you waste time. To know if the sites are legitimate, you must first search and read all possible reviews by others

Hello dude, there are many sites where you can earn crypto online, but the problem is the scams and time wasting. For me, cryptotalk will pay you what you want, if you are devoted.

Having research on bitcoins  and cryptocurrency before investing anywhere is the best option. Research includes YouTube lessons and individuals personal experience. 

3 hours ago, Doa ibu said:

For the avoidance of doubt, you can trade on famous exchanges. If you trade, you don't need to worry that money will disappear, because trade will not disappear unless you are in a hurry.

It is not only trading site we are going t deal with in crypti there are also investment sites and online wallets.

29 minutes ago, Limon Sorkar said:

Some site attract many users because they say that they will pay their user but actually that is a scam, however there are sites like this website that legitimately will pay you per post that you've done in this forum.

There are many good dited like cryptotalk that will real pay you so we must never jump into conclusions that might be scsm, better do research first, give a benefit of a doubt.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah ,sometimes it is little difficult to know whether the sites are providing free satoshi or earning satoshi through completion of tasks, and most difficult is to find the sites  the real sites,because even though it is giving free satoshi ,how you will confirm that after doing certain task you will definitely earn satoshi there is little questions.

14 hours ago, Khan babu said:

you just believe but there is no proof. This is why the blockchain is good is that it is verifiable they sent the money to your address just by looking on blockchain explorer at your address or.

If any site claims to pay their participants then  will pay .But before investing time and effort search fully about site.Their are many scamming sites.who use CPU for mining and waste your time.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:57 PM, Aereen said:

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

I think we cann't put any link to our comment box. Because it will count as spam. And it's risky for us. You can try steemit, lbry, netbox browser etc. Here you can also earn free BTC for publications.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

For my point of view the web site or any other will not pay you unless untill you work for then.Dont waste your time and invest hear in crypto you definitely get profit hear.Among the site there are some scam.But crypto give you earning source without investment.

To know if the site pays cryptocurrency is if it has many reviews especially when you search for an earning crypto website and it has links too in YouTube where more influencers mentioned it then that only means the site is really paying.

Don't search for the site yourself and starting using it without knowing that's if it is legit or scam, so you must use the recommended sites by the expertise