Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

With no doubt that eth is a strong crypto currency but Bitcoin  is more powerful and he will last long but at the meantime I believe Eth is a good project to work on 

No never thats not possible etherum  current price is 230 and bitcoin price crossed 1 million then how this is possible  if any one ask etherum cross bitcoin then i dont know why theu told this 

On 12/9/2019 at 4:00 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

I think its not possible. Because bitcoin is always popular than ETH but yes when the rate of ETH going up then bitcoin is also going down.

Um, I don't think eth can beat bitcoin. The name bitcoin is the only currency that is known worldwide. Most of the people who are crypto users used bitcoin including me. But if eth can beat bitcoin. If given the chance, then that would also be great.

There's  some possibilities but i think this will not happen immideiatly because ethereum needs to have developments first.  And also to filter those scammers using ethereum platform to scam many investors. 

Maybe time will come when therium overtake the Bitcoins market but no one can predict that as we all know this market is going up and down anytime so we have to keep eye on it and we can only predict if the market of the image going on or not and also I want to thank you to giving this topic from the comment section now I can see the views of the others members that will help me to get some extra knowledge.

Maybe time will come when therium overtake the Bitcoins market but no one can predict that as we all know this market is going up and down anytime so we have to keep eye on it and we can only predict if the market of the image going on or not and also I want to thank you to giving this topic from the comment section now I can see the views of the others members that will help me to get some extra knowledge.

Logically in my mind, Ethereum will never exceed bitcoin. In any form, for example price, technology and even adoption. Bitcoin will always be big.

In crypto world we can't perdict anything.But i think it will not happen now.Though ethereum has more functional and development but to overtake ethereum it will take time.

no, eth will never beat bitcoin, I'm pretty sure of that. this has long been discussed, even when ETH reaches its ATH. however, in terms of usage, ETH might be able to compete with bitcoin, because bitcoin and ethereum are like a single unit. however, I believe that ethereum will only continue to be under bitcoin.

Nowadays I think that it cannot overtake Bitcoin as you know that the Bitcoin growth is too much but nothing is permanent as you know that if any other cryptocurrency project if they do work hard and if they are able to change the lives of other people and they do some great work for the betterment of humanity so definitely any other coin can take-over Bitcoin basically these things depend on the advantages and offers provided by these cryptocurrencies.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

There's no any altcoin which can replace Bitcoin position. Who is the child that can replace his/her mother? That's what can be described between bitcoin and altcoin.

I don't think that's possible, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, the king of all cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin has the support of all members of the cryptocurrency community.

Yes i know that.Now ETH fully overtake BTC in the crypto market since 2017.

I was announced that now ETH is 85% faster than BTC.

Now ETH is the most popular crypto currency in the market.

Ethereum is provides more and best uses and aslo it has better technology.

So i ethereum is now faster tham bitcoin.

This is good information, I will definitely benefit from it, because I do not know much about Bitcoin, and for this I will take any information from you and save it.

Bitcoin has no counterpart in Ethereum Coins. Because bitcoin is king cryptocurrency. each coin comes from bitcoin and market movements depend on the quantity of bitcoin.

I think that eth overtake btc when the price of transactions will drop to zero, smart contracts becomes smarter and the transaction rates becomes as fast as visa's payment system (after releasing of sharding and so on). The valuу of eth is in possibility of creating large and cheap automatic systems for busieness but when it has a lot of bugs and small rates many people don't want to use it and thus it is much cheaper than btc, which is stable for a long time.

Задонать, если понравился пост

BTC: 15qYzrTiRJzCeU8ueArpjp5nJ5zVXaTKV3

ETH: 0x31624D42397f95fF11DE8a1bF0004c6a18c534f8

YOBIT - биржа криптовалют с вводом и выводом в рублях.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=DUIUf

Since BitCoin existed, no order altcoin has been able to eliminate BTC's position on centimeters based on your predictions and predictions, do you think BT on the market limit of Ethereum markets? C will remove the position, please inform us of your opinion.

I totally disagree with the topic that Etherium can takeover Bitcoin. all know that Bitcoin is the leading coin in the world and most of the people who are interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency they are well aware about the Bitcoin and it has the highest value among coins all over the world so I don't think so that ethereum or any other coin or cryptocurrency can take over Bitcoin in the near future.

Edited by Sohail801
Removing some irrelevant words.

not in a decade becouse now BTC rules the crypto world and its market is big, its reputations is strong. i guess  ETH has to do some big work or BTC has to fork several times to change the situation. BTC is strong man. even people who don't know anything about crypto world they heard about BTC its marketing and when more people will come in online crypto world there first choice to save money and use will be BTC and not other coins.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:30 AM, Delgboke said:

I don't think that's BTC, it's a big challenge with eth because it is outnumbered by multiple folds in terms of deals and payments.
But compared to BCH, I think it will break the barrier and beat it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Alternative digital currencies are still affiliated with bitcoin, which indicates that this is an increase from a comparison with currencies because it is a required currency in the market unless new technology emerges, while bitcoin remains the first.

2 hours ago, lyndsay said:

We know that ETH is also a popular cryptocurrency, I know it is secondary to bitcoin but I don't think it is possible for eth to overtake bitcoin if we talk about price. because its price seems to be far from one another

Price been far is not the case it can always catch up if it could, but it cant since the supply if ether is way bigger.

Edited by teminalibug

I am mining Ethereum since 2 years but I don't think that it will overtpass Bitcoin. BTC or maybe a fork of it will be the final winner.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-