Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

On 12/9/2019 at 3:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

I think no because I have been working at this forum for 2 moths approximately but I cannot see  that rate of bitcoin goes down than the Eth. But it may be possible because this forum supported these both currencies. 

ETH may not be able to surpass bitcoin in terms of value but it can overtake it in other things like the rate of growth. If you monitor BTC and ETH now, you will see that ETH is going ahead as if it is climbing a steep uphill but bitcoin can't maintain its speed and it keeps going up and down (It accelerates and brakes). In fact, ETH rising is 4x faster than bitcoin according to available data. Now, we can say, ETH has beaten bitcoin in one aspect.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

For me, ethereum will not overtake the bitcoin in terms of having a lot of users and also to it's price because bitcoin has a huge amount of value and ethereum is just depends on bitcoin if it's price will go up or down.

How does a son overcome his mother. Bitcoin is the mother currency, and it contributed to the emergence of the other currency. But Bitcoin is the most popular and widely used

The truth is a possibility that ETH surpasses bitcoin in price, but I do not see it as something close, I believe that bitcoin enjoys its position of being the most prestigious cryptocurrency due to its trajectory and the privilege of being the founder of the cryptographic world, People trust bitcoin and believe that the future lies with this cryptocurrency, which is growing in value and position every day, more companies decide to acquire bitcoin as part of their financial insurance and strengthening of the assets of their companies.

Sometimes ETH surpasses bitcoin in terms of market volume as what happened a few days ago on the Yobit platform, but bitcoin is the main currency and has a lot of weight

• +2 1

I don't think Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin.  Because Bitcoin is so old and popular.  Its price has gone up but Etherium can never discount Bitcoin.  The price of Bitcoin will rise further than it is now.  And it has the potential to outperform the market.

I dont think it's really possible and it probably will not happen because i believe Etherum's price depends on bitcoin's. The gap between their prices is unthinkable and most likely it will not become equal or Etherum's even go higher. 

Well I don't think so because ethereum the highest price recorded it was 1200$ in 2017 but bitcoin never goes down under 3200$ over 5 years but in future may that happen 

Certainly this is not possible, Ethereum cannot topple Bitcoin in any way, nor any other currency is able to do so, thousands of coins came after Bitcoin, but Bitcoin remained the first in the market rank.
Ethereum is a good coin with many cool features and a large number of tokens depend on it, but it is unable to compete with the popularity of Bitcoin and will always remain in second place behind Bitcoin.

• +3 1

I definitely don't see that happening in the near future, maybe when the value of bitcoins and the reputation it has decreases to such an extent where the coin has no recovery then only I believe that etherum has the chance to take it.

I thought and still think but it's hard to believe because the anonymous one, I believe that if Ethereum was not anonymous, then it would cost more and might be closer to the level of bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/9/2019 at 9:03 PM, Aereen said:

If you are going to base it on statistical data and historical data of the exchange rates, clearly ethereum has been struggling to keep up with bitcoin. 

Yes Ethereum is trying to push but the uptrend is clearly depends on the Bitcoin price because if the Bitcoin push its price uptrend then all the other coins follow it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Base on my own perspective I don't think it will over take bitcion because bitcoin is wildly use all over the world while ethereum suffer a decrease while bitcion control it, when it comes cions bitcion has over take it to be the one in the world

• +1 1

Bitcoin has a strong hold at the top of the most valuable cryptocurrency. It has always retain that position from the very beginning. Ethereum on the other hand is becoming even more valuable by the day but I strongly doubt it will somenday become more valuable than bitcoin because the value of bitcoin itself keeps rising as well.

I'm not sure Etherum will overtake bitcoin as it stand because of the market recognition,features,achievement and international fame that bitcoin have. However bitcoin have proven itself in the world of crypto currencies as the boss and nothing is stop it from taking over the future with time. In this race bitcoin will still win am 100% sure

I don't think Ethereum will overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to leads in terms of price and value, Ethereum has more function than bitcoin because it's can be used to create some altcoin. Ethereum is ranked second after bitcoin. 

• +2 1

There is consistently the probabilty of eth surpassing btc on the grounds that eth has alot a bigger number of highlights than btc does. What btc got is only the global popularity. Nearly everybody has some thought of what bitcoin is nevertheless very little individuals outside the cryptoworld thinks about ether.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 minutes ago, Hamza 2.2 said:

There is consistently the probabilty of eth surpassing btc on the grounds that eth has alot a bigger number of highlights than btc does. What btc got is only the global popularity. Nearly everybody has some thought of what bitcoin is nevertheless very little individuals outside the cryptoworld thinks about ether.

@Hamza 2.2 Anything can happen if ETH gets more potential investors and use cases, there are the possibilities to overtake Bitcoin in future. Bitcoin has scalability problem and Ethereum could be another alternative as it is updated to Ethereum 2.0 to solve such problem now. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I dont think that it would be possible, bitcoin will still be the safest haven for all cryptocurrency, it can fly so high unlike with ethereum but actually this ETH is also good, this is one of the altcoin that I trusted the most, It can fly too high as well but not the point that it can reach the value of the bitcoin.

• +2 1

I think that ethereum can not beat bitcoin in near future because there is huge difference between the rate of bitcoin and ethereum. More over all big investors and traders prefer to invest and hold bitcoin. According to current situation of the rate of both currencies it is impossible that ethereum beat bitcoin. 

I think ETH is very good currency. It has very awesome volotilty a d even demand of this coin in the market. But bitcoin is more super and etherium never takeover the Bitcoin. Bitcoin always Superior.

Since I developed interest in cryptocurrency,I never thought any altcoin will reach the level of bitcoin talk less of even passing it, Bitcoin has gone already that why it regarded as the God of cryptocurrency

In my opinion, it will never happen that Ethereum overtake bitcoin. As both Bitcoin and Ethereum have come with cryptocurrencies whose price fluctuations are very rapid. As we can see from the past, the price of both bitcoin and Ethereum is increasing very rapidly. But ethereum can not overtake the price of bitcoin. As now the price of one bitcoin is about to reach $ 20000. And as the price of one Ethereum is about $ 600. And thus making Ethereum rise more than the price of bitcoin is a very difficult task. And I never think that the price of Ethereum can increase more than Bitcoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It could happen in future but in my opinion that it's rather difficult for Eth to cross BTC in price and reputation. Because BTC is the king of all the coins and BTC is the father of all the coins.