For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

On 12/9/2019 at 3:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

In 2017 i saw some youtubers earning quite good from crypto. After that i also enter to the crypto world and continously earning free. I am on crypto field since three years and i have quite good experience about crypto.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

The main digital asset, like gold, acts as a hedge Fund, protecting investors from inflation and monetary policies of States that lead to the depreciation of money In addition, the continued issue of Fiat currencies can also play into the hands of bitcoin.

I have been immersed in the world of cryptos for approximately 3 years, I have had losses and gains. And I have met many people outside my country through forums and chat.

about a year not that long and i started to gain good money from.thia forum before i was really have troubles to have coins that easy..

I have been in crypto for more than 3 years although I have known and learned few things about cryptocurrency back in 2016. O bought my first bitcon in 2017 and I haven't stopped cryptocurrency since them but it is more of part time.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Good question, I started my journey in crypto after some distribution to something around $ 50, then I did not know anything and invested money in perpetual contracts and at that moment bitcoin grew very much in price (summer 2019) and I brought out about 200 $, then I began to be interested in this topic and study it. I read a lot of books and watched a lot of movies, cryptocurrency future. good luck.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:18 PM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

Most people that care are actually new. Most of us that keep writing, trading and working for cryptocurrencies, we are here since the craze of 2017. We didn't make much money as most didn't buy at 1k and sold at 20k. The ones that made money in 2017 were the older members that bought the 2013 bubble. It went like that two three times and now we are waiting for a 2021 bubble of 100K and more. Although trouble is that it kinda looks impossible.

With Crypto it's been a good period of time. Crypto is a great site to earn money according to my experience. It can remove unemployment problem of one's country. It is very helpful for all the people of the world.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:18 PM, lcm said:

I came in 2013 and 2014 i started to learn how to trade. I saw my first bear run, and learned to make money from alts even during it, but i was so sure that bitcoin would die because it was headed to 300 dollars, i stopped for a moment a and sold everything. Then it started to rise again and i came back in.

I am pretty sure that this forum attracts newcomers and that's why i am here. I feel i can contribute by educating.

On 12/10/2019 at 3:55 PM, Amit01229 said:

Actually I know about Bitcoin only 4 years ago but I know about Cryptoworld more then 2 years and many things i want to learn and I know crypto give us good return

As a matter of fact I think about Bitcoin just 4 years prior however I think about Cryptoworld all the more then 2 years and numerous things I need to learn and I know crypto give us great return

5 minutes ago, Bishal553 said:

I think and wish I had joined before but anyway I'll be around for a long time I think I've been in the world of crypto for 3 years and it's one hell of a trip and I'm so thankful for crypto.

I think and wish I had joined previously yet anyway Ill be around for quite a while I think Ive been in the realm of crypto for a long time and its a serious excursion and Im so appreciative for crypto

Now I often look for artwork on this discussion board has given me some information about cryptos. I've been in the field for three years. That's my wish.
.I just started in Crypto this month and I'm so glad he runs me this forum so we earn extra cash.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:31 PM, RottenApple said:

I know from cryptocurrency from 2016 and i have just started working on it. I hope price increase and i will get into crypto 100% 

I know from digital currency from 2016 and I have recently begun chipping away at it I trust cost increment and I will get into crypto 100%

23 hours ago, Maria islam said:

In January 2020, I started my journey with crypto.  I know I'm learning about crypto and I plan to do big things with crypto.  I used to work in cryptocurrency .. I spent so much time here because this is my way of income.

You started working on crypto only January this year and it is already your way of income?? what do you do in crypto that's so paying?

7 minutes ago, Xoss jack said:

I am new on crypto currencies and this forum gave me a lot of information about cryptos. I started here in crypto last week and i am very happy because i can earn money from this site. And I hope i could benefit to cryptos for a long term in future.

Count on it, but to benefit in the future you must hold as many assets as possible now, that the price are down, in the future there will be many people on crypto and so the prices would be up.

It is a interest of peoples that how they long can be use the crypto currency if they can be used to many long time they can take a huge benefit from this 

I have not been working in this field for a long time because I did not know this wonderful field, but I am learning now to enter and trade in cryptocurrencies

I work in the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies since 2017 and when I joined this forum I was able to gain more experiences and information that I need to work in this field

I am anew member in cryptocurrency..I have joined here since 1 month ago..

this forum learned me a lot and encouraged me to continue and learning..I hope it to stay and I hope to learn more and be expert in crypto

I now have one year in cryptocurrency industry facing the ups and downs and thanks to cryptotalk,yobit and all users of this forum for making this platform the best one for earning crypto.

Well, I've been here in actually 2 or 3 months i think and in that months i discovered many things about cryptocurrency and it has an bug impact for me because i learned a lot of information and i can easily to answer some threads here in this forum.

I am new on crypto currencies and this forum gave me a lot of information about cryptos. I started here in crypto last month and i am very happy because i can earn money by my own. I hope i could benefit to cryptos for a long term. thanks 

I have been in the cryptocurrency world for 1 and a half years, and in the forum I have been here for about 3 months. I am grateful for cryptocurrencies and forums very much. I learned a lot from the forum, I wish I had joined it earlier

Its not just that the forum pays, it also provide much information on how to earn. He tell me working this forum and we earn more money. Now I am trying to work regularly in this forum

as I seemed to be unveiled by means of the step-brother towards earth connected with crypto he claimed if you would like to interact in finding out primary with this crypto talk community each of the facts in this article he/she claimed around the crypto earth You need a lot of things to learn before you could make bitcoin your income. So my advice is, learn, understand and practice.