Those 24hrs changes on yobit 600% on BTRM, are they serious? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Those 24hrs changes on yobit 600% on BTRM, are they serious?

On 12/21/2019 at 12:45 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

sometime the price of coin/token is not actual price , sometime there are hugh difference between buy and sell order , so if someone buys at the high depth or sell at high difference of price it may show sudden increase of price

The spread in yobit exchange is very high between the sell and the buy you can find more than 3 per cent between them so if you buy and sell in the same moment you will lose 

On 4/18/2020 at 1:29 AM, Kutulay said:

Anyone who invests in cryptocurrency would like to receive these benefits, but, unfortunately, it is not as simple as it seems. Now there is so much crypto on the market, and from time to time, crypto-crypto suddenly starts to appear, and you see that you are just lucky if you bought it for immediate benefit.

Sure its not that simple to be getting benefits like that, because I also was seeing the coin that's are pumping from 150% to 370% in a short time, but when I dare to buy it, the bearish from that coin was happened from 379% up to 80%.

3 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

You should start small as value rebellion can collapse in a confusing sense if you invest more than you can't afford to lose. I didn't receive any money, I didn't receive any money so don't worry and start thinking about the future

Of course, I always learn from my mistakes and one of these common mistakes is to enter all the capital in one deal and this is the biggest mistake a trader makes.

• +2 1

On 4/24/2020 at 12:28 PM, JoyceKumar said:

For me personally, I do not recommend joining the coin market, as the activity is obvious. If you have good money, you can invest and make a lot of money. We should look for it, if you don't put yourself out of those investments, you'll always miss your luck.

Nowadays I've already starting trading cryptocurrencies with my little investment, so that's I make my profit which I hustling with it more than investing in HYIP sites.

Yes, you can get good and big profits, but the matter is also a possibility of loss in the event that the currency does not double and the price of it falls, and this must be taken into consideration

Life is great and enjoy it

The whole problem is that even if you buy a coin at a low price and it will grow by 650%, very few people will buy it at this price, this is the main disadvantage of such coins, I have had this repeatedly, I earned on the coin at 200-250% but no one bought it and I had to sell it for only 20% more expensive than the price at which I bought it. 

if the quantity of the coin trades is small in my opinion it's miles most effective a trick from holders who've lots of coins in order that many are interested in shopping for the coin, while the buy order has began huge then at that time there can also be a wave of coin sales and return to the initial fee

Your words are true and there are a lot of lucky ones, but what makes you sure about the success of the currency that you will invest in
It is not an easy thing as you think

• +1 1

I believe that there are perhaps some shrouded factors on the grounds that such percents every day are incomprehensible because of everybody would put resources into this benefit

• +1 1

Such massive pumps occurs on those coins which have no sell wall or low trading volume.  Stable and best coins didn't show such pumps in market. And sometimes investment in such coins lead to loss so be careful. 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Such massive pumps occurs on those coins which have no sell wall or low trading volume.  Stable and best coins didn't show such pumps in market. And sometimes investment in such coins lead to loss so be careful. 

@malik6314193 obviously that's type of coin have really risk we maybe suffer from Loss as well from profit also . 

I never prefer to Invest these type of coins because their is higher risk , only experienced Memeber are elligible to acchive a good profit from it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I've noticed thats this is why you need to be carefully while choosing coins to trade on yobit, so thats coins like that which pumping highly or dropping massively, must become dead coins end of the day. 

• +2 1

Low volume coins are not worth it, these kinds of trades comes with high risk and nothing to show for, you might end up falling into the scammers trap at end of the day, it is advisable that you don't make this kind of mistake next time you are going into trades like this, you don't have to fall for every trick of manipulators trying to scam you of your money.  It takes wisdom to identify that this is just a crap, waste of time, energy and money.

Most of the currencies whose value rises in this strange way, such as 400 percent or 600 percent, these are fake currencies, once you buy them, their price begins to drop until it reaches zero in minutes, and these are currencies whose price is controlled by someone.

Because it is silly to invest and leave everything to chance, the currencies that tend to suffer these increases in yobit are usually manipulated by their creators, they appear out of nowhere without an official announcement and it turns out that their price increases by 600%, which reflects that this being manipulated so that the unwary invest their money.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:52 PM, guatazoo said:

You know i have been thinking about this, you could get so rich in few hours just like that, I just saw a coin pumped to 650% within the last 24 hours,  then I asked myself if i had e 100 usd on that coin now it could have been 100x600 that's 60,000 usd. i could have gotten rich just like that.

So why not invest 100 usd 10 usd separately on the coins that are likely to pump and wait for the miracle??

Loos like you haven't seen this kind of pump up, I have witness more then pump up at Yobit and after pump up the coins hit rock bottom .So always do the smart thing and invest $1-2 dollars in new coins which have low price, then set an advance order for the coins. Because you don't know whenever any coin pump up and you got lucky .The Yobit is a great place for earning and learning crypto trading. 

In itself it is because we do not know how much a cryptocurrency can be bombarded, this is why we have a lot of discernment in whether or not we invest in an asset, for this we must know very well in which asset we are going to invest and how much this asset can increase in right now, for that we have to learn to do a technical analysis.

• +2 1

My dear friend, I think you will not be sure of this without a personal experience for you, I think that there is no inflation so quickly without reasons that it is either a trap for a process of speculation or fraud or that it is an imaginary inflation that is not real, for me is not ready to take such bets

• +1 1

I don't take serious types lf activities.I think YoBit is good wallet many of my friends and family members working on it for good future success path.We should try to works on it.

Offcourse dear I also hear about the charge rate about Yobit.net Wallet.But thing you shared I think this is not a serious proper way to run a wallet.So before choosing make sure all the right aspects.

No, you will not become rich by buying that currency. Rather, your $ 100 will become $ 6 at the end of the deal. These pumps are specially made to bring in novice traders and take their money. In fact, no one knows what the next coin will rise to that crazy height. 

The problem with coins like these is that sometimes it goes the other way around and you end up with -600% on your coin! Well maybe thats too exaggerated as you can only go -100%, but really, i wouldn't play with shitcoins that are being pumped and dumped because it's the best way to loose your money.

I do not like investing in such cryptocurrencies because their price suddenly drops, I advise you to invest in popular currencies that contain a large trading volume even if you do not achieve huge profits, but they are not dangerous.

The problem with these types of coins is that they will often go in the opposite direction, leaving you with a -600 percent loss! Well, that's a little dramatic because you can only go -100 percent, but I wouldn't play with shitcoins that are being pumped and dumped because it's the easiest way to lose capital.