Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

Actually we are use to with fiat currencies. and we can never run our life without fiat currencies but crypto currencies have also convinced us to be adopted due to its great features and open source. If both work jointly in a country or world then it will great to use both of them.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

I still prefer to live in both worlds where cryptocurrency and fiat money co-exist together, We have to accept the facts that not everyone are ready with this kind of technology it will take time for them to understand the uses of cryptocurrency. I still prefer to pay fiat for my normal real life shopping but for online shopping and other stuffs i am already switching to cryptocurrency

spacer.png

On 12/6/2019 at 9:30 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

Me too I prefer cryptoworld to fiat world although I have no idea what fiat world is all about but that not withstanding I love cryptoworld alot because I earn daily income on regular basis

I would support crypto world rather than fiat work because earning cryptocurrency is much easier and also it is very profitable and I also believe that cripto will take over the world within this decade

The majority will choose the world of crypto because it has many advantages and great profits can be made from it. For me, I definitely choose cryptocurrencies

THINK POSITIVE

Crypto world is still under develop and there is lot of possibility that cryptocurrency will be the first choice of people in future because of its easy transaction across the globe with lower fee and no paper work.

I think cryptoworld 
because with cryptoworld  I can get FIAT , the benefits of cryptoworld you only need to work here and FIAT money will come in person 

The crypto-currency is a digital currency, which can be used anywhere in the world, even if you have a million dollars in your mobile pocket. However, it differs greatly from the flat currency.

Its hard to choose one so why not both. Because for me this two party is need by society and people. Because for me crypto currency is a nice way to have freedom in money while fiat currency is need to stabilize the price of product.

Globalization now change everything and the cryptocurrency had also big impact for everyone but still, it's hard to know what is the best for everyone because we have different perspective. 

when it comes to having profits or earning money without going to work or not spending to much time for jobs,i chose cryptoworld as it is obviously better in making money because of votality than in fiat which has stable price.

There isn't a concept of fiat world because there is no fiat exchange that will let you trade with all countries' paper money. You can't pay someone in another country with your local currency. So crypto world cannot compare to fiat world.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

In my opinion, these two things should never be targeted together because these two things are completely different and they are completely different from the marketplace and the investor and therefore I think they should never be done together because it causes so many problemsMaybe the common man because the investment plan is completely different between the two things

Well as you can see crypto-currencies are more beneficial as compared to fiat money and on what stage it is now standing i don't think crypto world is gonna fade soon but instead it will grow more and more and in future it is most likely to replace Fiat money.

I dont believe our world is not suited for a complete shift to crypto. This is something that will understandably take a lot of time. It not just the mindset but the infrastructures that are in place, all favors fiat. Think about when crypto takes over, there wont be any need for banks, because your funds will on a blockchain, how many are ready for a world like that. 

Till now both are different but in a sense both are related to each other. Some people buy crypto with fiat money and someone sell crypto by fiat. So both are essential for us. And none of them will be erased.   

On 12/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

I like the bitcoin too, but we could not survive without fiat currencies and have to adopt both of them. If we want to get bitcoin the only way is to convert fiat and if we want to spend than we have to convert to fiat. So i like both of systems.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:30 AM, Lubruselu said:

of course the place that give more profites i will choose it anyway. but i can't run away from the real word i should stay in between .. good luck for you all..

Edited by Ali_hmwi

On 12/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yes I always prefer Crypto world because there is a great potential to grow more in future we can earn good profit by holding cryptocurrency if we have good investment then we can definitely earn good profit in Crypto trading in my opinion cryptocurrencies will replace the Fiat currency in future as the technology developer more and the cryptocurrencies are centralised right now cryptocurrencies are not legalized and no one control the cryptocurrencies that's why many peoples did not  invested in cryptocurrency but the future of Crypto world is very bright

Crypto world is really a great sort of earn money and also learn knowledge from this platform it is very useful for all of us.... 

• +3 1

Crypto world is a big platform. We can earn money here. Its really very intersting. I think it not a fiat world. Its crypto-currency world. And i love it.   

As you said for globalization then i would also like to preffer of crypto coins, we can say that it is riskier than fiat currencies but it can give you huge profits if the price of such coins will be fluctuate positively.