Decentralized or centralized? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Decentralized or centralized?

Each platform has special features that decentralization does not know what it is doing, but centralization, if anything happens to our account, we can restore it ...

On 1/7/2021 at 9:59 AM, Arratee877 said:

Decentralize exchange sites are the crypto banks saddle with the responsibilities of making exchanges, transactions of currencies from one sites to another etc . This are the banks of Crypto currencies that enable or ensure transfer of Crypto assets 

Some of the trusted exchange includes binnance, yobit and coin base. Block chain, kraken, cex.io and uniswap are also good exchange

@Arratee877 I will prefer to be earning through decentralized crypto currencies due to their productive and interesting nature. Anonymity feature of Crypto currencies and decentralization that renders free from Authorities, other agencies regulations and ina of external interference make it outstanding compare to centralize system

• +1 1

The truth is that they only have one difference, centralized platforms usually work based on a group of developers who are in charge of keeping the platform in its best version, therefore they have support and other alternatives that represent a certain advantage over decentralized platforms which, although they offer the privacy that many require, are not the safest to keep the funds since if they are attacked no one will respond for the funds that may be lost

Centralised is one or more people handling our exchanges. Decentralisation is making blockchains handle everything. Decentralisation has more privacy because nobody has access to our exchanges.

I like the decnetralized exchanges because like that you do not have to pay a lot of money in each trade and you can keep your money in there easily and you need to pay only the fee when making the withdrawals.

Centralized exchanges, in my opinion, have partial access to and control of a user, essentially the entire exchange. While decentralized exchanges don't have anyone controlling them, they use the blockchain system to function.

Hello, the differences are many, and as its very name indicates centralized, it refers to the order and direction of a third party, while de-centralized, there are no third parties, so you yourself are the owner of your crypto assets.
The best options will always be the bases that are found under a decentralized environment, but to be honest, the centralized exchanges are still occupied, and perhaps this is due to the fact that they maintain the best exchange options, such as the tools they offer, such as the stop limit. , or the stop loss, among other options.
For some reason the decentralized base stopped mattering for a while. Although currently, decentralized exchanges are gaining strength and performance.
I hope this comment is helpful, greetings.

Centralized platforms are those controlled by an organism or group that manages it and carries out the best policies for its full operation, while decentralized ones are orchestrated under a blockchain, that is, it regulates itself.

Decentralization is better by alot more factors and advantages than centralized community, but the anonymous nature and untraceable transactional activities makes it more prominent associate with fraud, money laundering etc

Centralized exchanges are exchanges that have complete control over the exchanges they make, this type of exchange is widely used by traders because it is easier to use for both beginners and professionals. Whereas a decentralized exchange is an exchange that is not controlled by anyone and is not monopolized, it is an exchange that only a few people use because it is difficult to be able to trade on a decentralized exchange.

• +1 1

My friend I want to tell you that about the centralization and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to follow the rules of this forum that will help you to protect your account from the scam and protect your account from the ban

• +4 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Decentralized One of the many Exchange sites, many of them are IDex (etc) Exchange site.

Centralized has many Exchange sites, one of which is the Kucoin & Yobit (etc) Exchange site.

I'm always recommend Centralized exchange site.      

Good answer provided by dear friend of this great forum called cryptotalk since it details precisely what a centralized and decentralized exchange consists of, for my part I would also recommend using centralized exchanges
A big greeting to the whole community

I Think we should all go for decentralized exchanges, because it means that the procedures are done on the block-chain without any human intervention and without any one controlling them or being able to access them, so they are safe to a great degree while centralized ones are governed and controlled buy a third party.

• +1 1

Central platforms are affiliated with specific people who can control everything related to this platform, unlike decentralized platforms, and Binance is the most famous cryptocurrency platform, and it is a very central and secure platform that promises its users to preserve their rights and recover their money in the event of a breach of the platform.

• +3 1

There are several differences at the level of the central trading platforms themselves, there are central trading platforms that allow trading cryptocurrencies against cryptocurrencies only, and there are central trading platforms that allow trading cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies and vice versa, while decentralized platforms are an alternative to central platforms, as there is no broker supervising On the operation, it is based on peer-to-peer technology P2P, and the cryptocurrencies of the users remain in their possession without supervision from the decentralized trading platform, and transactions are usually done through smart contracts and exchanges based on atomic protocols, and the fundamental difference between central and decentralized platforms is whether there is One party middleman or not, decentralized platforms are less prevalent and less popular compared to centralized exchanges. For me, I recommend centralized platforms to traders for now, although there are more decentralized platforms that are gradually growing over time.

I'm not convinced that these decentralized exchanges are truly decentralized. To achieve consensus, thousands of nodes must run the software and be able to validate and execute transactions, adding them to the blockchain and broadcasting them to the entire network.

We all have different view about these and it all depends on individuals choice but in my own opinion I prefer decentralized because I will control it and have access about anytime I wish compared to centralized which involved third party.

I think that the reason why people prefer cryptocurrencies is that they are decentralized and provide us with high privacy, so I also prefer trading on decentralized platforms despite the large spread of central platforms.

The exchanges do not really influence us greatly, only that the decentralized ones do not have as much control as the centralized exchanges that have better information management, but the larger the community becomes, the more updated it has for the capacity it has.

My dear friend I want to tell you that about the centralization and decentralization this is the term in the cryptocurrency and one thing I want to suggest to you that you should to analyze about the different features of the cryptography before using it

On 1/14/2021 at 4:17 PM, Serbberq said:

Centralized currency are really good and have restriction and regulation which we use our money with some limitation in our transactions, but decentralized currency give us financial freedom but have high risk. 

Good view, of course both currency have their own goods and cons, its very hard to get scammed or get fraud with centralized currency's because its managed with the government and banks, but the decentralized currency have more freedom like you said, but the chance of getting scammed is very high.

In the field of cryptocurrencies, we always trust decentralization because it provides a lot of security for its user, although there are many central platforms, but I prefer decentralized platforms because they give me security.