Poloniex delisted DigiByte - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitMart

Poloniex delisted DigiByte

Today I was checking Twitter and have some very hot news about this as its going for many days Digibyte founders consistantly attacking Tron and Binance so they give some strong reaction as Poloniex is also good stake holder in Tron project so they completely shut down this project on Poloneix which is very unfair what your views about this here is reaction from Digibyte community https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting/

• +1 2

DGB is my favorite altcoin when trading on poloniex exchanges, of course my response is chaos that is actually not profitable for both parties. But they could not return because it was already not conducive

I think it is a big mistake on the part of Poloniex, to eliminate a currency that moves $ 1,080,708 USD 24h volume, for me 1% of that cake is a lot. Modest opinion.

Edited by BatR70

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

That is not unfair really, it might be that they closed the deposit and the withdrawal of the coin, they delisted it due to certain reasons

On 12/6/2019 at 3:30 AM, BitMart said:

Today I was checking Twitter and have some very hot news about this as its going for many days Digibyte founders consistantly attacking Tron and Binance so they give some strong reaction as Poloniex is also good stake holder in Tron project so they completely shut down this project on Poloneix which is very unfair what your views about this here is reaction from Digibyte community https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting/

I also saw this news and im shock. Digibyte choose the wrong project to fight on because tron and binance have a massive connection and now they taste it. I feel bad for them.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Poloniex has already lost its reputation and a large part of its community due to deleting coins without any reason. If the Digibyte is deleted, I think that the conditions of the exchange will only make it worse.

9 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Poloniex has already lost its reputation and a large part of its community due to deleting coins without any reason. If the Digibyte is deleted, I think that the conditions of the exchange will only make it worse.

I think poloneix delisted digibyte due to its issue with tron founder Justin Sun base on the information i read justin have a big shares in poloniex so it might be the possible reason.

23 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I think things are very bad. For the Poloneix team, Digibayit has a very large community and will not be allowed to do so. If the Poloneix platform wants to retrieve a portion of its clients, Ii must stop it.

Yeah digibyte have a big community but i think the tron has a bigger community that is why they choose Justin instead of digibyte also remember Justin has a big share to poloniex.

18 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Yeah digibyte have a big community but i think the tron has a bigger community that is why they choose Justin instead of digibyte also remember Justin has a big share to poloniex.

Poloniex has already lost its reputation in favor of the top platforms, I realize that it was the number one platform in terms of volumein the world, I do not know how Tron founder will help them regain the confidence of their community . 

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Poloniex has already lost its reputation in favor of the top platforms, I realize that it was the number one platform in terms of volumein the world, I do not know how Tron founder will help them regain the confidence of their community . 

Yeah somehow their decision will have some impact to their platform but i think they are smart enough to think a countermeasure for the possible downfall of poloniex. 

It's not a surprise digibyte was delisted, but it is sad for the holders of digibyte. Hopefully they can transfer to wallets and hope a new development team can prop up the coin again. I think it will be many months before it has a chance to be re-listed if proper coders get involved. The tension in the team is apparent on twitter too, and I don't know what holders can do about it except move on or try to talk to developers. This is why you have to be careful to not go all in on a coin because anything can happen internally and then it's suddenly delisted after no new news.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 2:30 AM, BitMart said:

Today I was checking Twitter and have some very hot news about this as its going for many days Digibyte founders consistantly attacking Tron and Binance so they givstrong reaction as Poloniex is also good stake holder in Tron project so they completely shut down this project on Poloneix which is very unfair what your views about this here is reaction from Digibyte community https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting/

DGB is a good project, and they still listed on many other exchanges. Poloniex has a new regulation, and that is why DGB is out. So drama won't change anything.

• +1 1

Oh this is very bad news Digibyte is really a good coin i traded it and gained lot of profit from it but poloniex is delisting good coins/Tokens which is also effecting to the exchange as members are decreasing thanks for sharing news

This is not fair. I like digbyte and like polonix too. mainly they may delist anycoin anytime with a certain reason but I think there is no reason for delisting digbyte.

• +1 1

I think the dev from DGB will not regret being delisted by Poloniex. Because I think poloniex has lost their heyday and only a few traders still trade there

Edited by palalu

Digibyte and Tron have a well known rivalry, I think when the Digibyte founder critisized Justin Sun who is the Tron founder, about something and he retaliated by delisting the Digibyte coin. Sometimes things get really childish like this. Personally I don't use either of those coins.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/6/2019 at 1:30 AM, BitMart said:

It's very shocking news for me because I holding digibyte coin for long time.

Last one years we already saw if any exchange delist any coin or tokens then that token and coin badly dumped. 

That's why many investors lost huge amount.            

On 12/20/2019 at 5:07 PM, chhutikhan said:

The news broke just hours after the founder of DigiByte publicly criticized the exchange and the cryptocurrency company that allegedly operates it – Tron. ... Interestingly enough, the delisting comes “after a careful review,” and DigiByte “is not qualified for our listing standard.”

Digibyte is a good coin for skalpin trade and use it all the time un Bittrex exchange i don't think that the poloniex exchange is better than Bittrex 

The crypto firm Circle recently revealed that it was spinning off the trading platform Poloniex and has since warned customers to withdraw assets or they may be sent to state governments. Following the announcement, the founder of the crypto network Digibyte (DGB), Jared Tate, explained he was extremely upset that his friend’s and family’s sensitive personal data “is now in the hands of [Poloniex].” Not too long after Tate’s tweet, the Poloniex Twitter account responded by denying ownership of U.S. customer data, and revealed the exchange would “delist DGB soon.

• +1 1

Poloniex is garbage anyways. My transaction got lost there and they never answered a support ticket. They stole my money. I don't know how it is now with them but due to my past experiences, I consider Poloniex a scam exchange.

What happened to Poloniex, why Poloniex acted like this, this may not be the right action, DigiByte lovers will be very disappointed. I do not understand

4 hours ago, osunn said:

I think things are same bad. For the Poloneix team, Digibayit has a exceptionally sizeable cooperative spirit and will not be allowable to figure out so. If the Poloneix platform needs to retrieve a portion of its clients, Ii be obliged to bar it.

Yes, of course, I also think of this. It is not in the interest of any currency removal platform that has a large community, especially if this was without a precedent, as Poloniex did last year.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:09 PM, Nahidnoor said:

The crypto firm Circle recently revealed that it was spinning off the trading platform Poloniex and has since warned customers to withdraw assets or they may be sent to state governments. Following the announcement, the founder of the crypto network Digibyte (DGB), Jared Tate, explained he was extremely upset that his friend’s and family’s sensitive personal data “is now in the hands of [Poloniex].” Not too long after Tate’s tweet, the Poloniex Twitter account responded by denying ownership of U.S. customer data, and revealed the exchange would “delist DGB soon.

Please state your news source next time or it will be classified as plagiarism. I found this news at https://news.bitcoin.com/tron-and-poloniex-relationship-scrutinized-after-digibyte-delisting/.

Anyway, this gives us new information about what Poloniex's intentions are. Notice how they denied that they have U.S. documents which is not typical for an exchange that operates in that country. So this looks like a silly play between Poloniex and Jared Tate.

Also the warning that their customer's cryptocurrencies might be sent to governments is extremely shady. Governments should not be collecting trader's cryptocurrencies for no reason so perhaps Poloniex is bowing to (US?) government pressure.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

this is really bad news for digibyte because poloniex is a good and popular exchange.

i think digibyte can be dummped after that news.