What's the problems with exchanges? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What's the problems with exchanges?

Am not very sure I get your question but am more incline to trade with yobit, I have made it easy for me and any other person to make something in it, easy trading easy selling and buying, a little bit of delay when doing either but not a problem for me

On 12/5/2019 at 7:47 PM, halloweed said:

It is said that, Binance is the top cryptocurrency exchange based on its volume, so any other exchange that has much higher volume than binance consider it a fake.

We should not always consider what others say they might be telling lies why not do researches by yourself and get your facts

On 12/14/2019 at 7:01 PM, SyntaxEr. said:

It only means that the volume is fake and came from wash trades. Some exchange doing it in order to attract daily traders and scalpers.

You should process the platforms and sites that make available you with the paramount in rank exchangers and  Moreover every the great big size simply shows more or less of the upper exchanger criteria to peak

Having a large trading volume does not mean that it is the actual volume. There are several other conditions to reach the first place and it seems they do not meet these requirements.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

the problem that is always experienced by crypto traders is the long withrdaw time and having to wait for some confirmation

On 12/6/2019 at 1:57 AM, Lubruselu said:

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

It means those exchange have no trading fees so the reason why a bot can work freely to pump volume without any cost. unlike other exchange that has 0.20% trading fees and its not a small amount if you start to pump volume with a minimum of 10 BTC per day, It would cost 0.02 BTC in fees

spacer.png

Yes, that is the reason why you have to use Binance exchange site because of the charges and Binance is one of the talented and trusted website that enables members to make their transactions without much stress

On 15.02.2020 at 22:25, Cr7seven said:

Yes, that is the reason why you have to use Binance exchange site because of the charges and Binance is one of the talented and trusted website that enables members to make their transactions without much stress

If they have great volume and don't rank to begin with at that point most likely their location isn't simple to utilize and less straightforward or has an tricky show. Can too not be accessible a lot of altcoin to exchange so that produces dealers bored

I think Binance is a safe and very credible crypto exchanger. This exchanger is a secure exchanger.

• -1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:48 AM, alexisfuentes said:

The main problem with Exchanges is truth, no matter if they are Exchange Dex or Cex, asset security is my main problem. Sometimes I use Exchange that doesn't handle much volume but I get tht I want and that's what matters to me.

You can try using the yobit exchange, I believe it is safe for making transactions of coins. Yobit is one of the best exchange now in cryptocurrency world

On 18.02.2020 at 10:49, conlayti said:

Most major trades have virtual exchanging volume and they are fake volumes made to make a benefit for the trade.

They are relied on, but they would not have greater volume greater than binance, this is why binance remains located the number one trade

When the volume becomes huge there comes the problems. Some exchanges are being hacked and closing due to bankrupcy, just how many days only

one exchange also closed. We need to choose best exchange to secure our investments.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:57 AM, Lubruselu said:

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

Those are exchanges that has low real actual trading. There are many exchanges which appears to have a huge volume but have a low actual volume of trades. But binance is not the same, since binance has a good trading volume on marketcap which is the same with their exchange.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 12/5/2019 at 10:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

I suggest dont go to any other exchange because there is a high chance for loosing your money these are some trusted exchanges Binance ,yobit ,Coinbase ,Bittrex these are the popular exchange and never scammed any one .

There is no problems with exchanges ranking of exchanges may be to total market capitalization of the exchanges not trade volumes of exchanges. So enjoyed working on crypto market. 

On 12/5/2019 at 11:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

Maximum exchange show fake volume for show his popularity and famous but many people’s know abou it. I don’t know which exchange you talking but they show fake volume. I believe only few exchange who show real volume like binance, kucoin and bithum global.                  

I think my problems are common to most traders. my first problem is security, as you can imagine, even if there are not many reliable exchanges, there are scam exchanges in an okadat The second problem is insufficient volume. Unfortunately, we are faced with the problem that orders are not executed the most when trading on small volumes. This is very bad. 

13 minutes ago, Buding said:

What's the problem with the exchanges now is that they are really having a high fee in withdrawal fee, and conducting IEO as well, they are too greedy with the listing fee.

Can you say, the exchange you mean? because I feel that the upfront exchange has a standard withdrawal fee. For IEO, all exchanges even do that. And that is not wrong in my opinion.

you're post is not clear enough however guess you are talking approximately exchanges that have fake volumes, higher ignore those exchanges, they are able to faux many different things too if they are faking their volume , better to just pass for recognized exchanges.

Yo no los considero problemas, para mi la única dificulta son las comisiones que cobran unas plataforma considero que es mucha, le quitan casi un dolar a uno de comisión en unas, me pueden decir una que no quiten tanto