Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet?

Just how could? can't come to be. despite the fact the piece got isn't really via the web, to take over all the crypto credit card, it requires word wide web. afterward, crypto financial transactions have to genuinely want websites.

It's rare to see something liek that but since i joining some local crypto communities in my country i already seen 1 or 3 transactions on crypto with fiat, Like selling bitcoin to fiat but direct to people and seeing some ledger transaction too.

I haven't seen people who selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat money. But, I think they are exactly exist, who change to fiat money.

I usually use mediator for this and trust worthy.Because i  want my money and don't want to take risk.So I have good broker and  i always goes to him for convert.My 2nd choice is coinbase where my bank account is attached to my account.

Wow, a pretty interesting method about secure payments, I’ll probably keep your link to go to this method of transferring money, so I can protect myself. Many times I came across scammers, thank you for prompting me!

you can sell your crypto also outside the internet, through localbitcoins, telegram channels or dedicated forums you can contact interested buyers and then exchange face to face, useful tips choose crowded places such as bars, bring a machine to check money then charge the buyer first

On 12/30/2019 at 11:20 AM, lucky80 said:

You are looking at one. You can make one using the ETN platform and switch your profit to BTC. If you want something new then you must start it first.

Yes it will be good since it is legal to start inventing stores for bitcoin

On 12/30/2019 at 11:20 AM, lucky80 said:

You are looking at one. You can make one using the ETN platform and switch your profit to BTC. If you want something new then you must start it first.

17 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

you can sell your crypto also outside the internet, through localbitcoins, telegram channels or dedicated forums you can contact interested buyers and then exchange face to face, useful tips choose crowded places such as bars, bring a machine to check money then charge the buyer first

But they are not secure like exchange that us why it is best to sell through exchange

I dont see anything else people selling their cryptocurrency to get fiat outside of internet.But I think these will be happened in past

I agree with you i have seen many of my friends cash out after seeing their Etherum and other coins but we should sell them to trusted people only because lot of scammer are present here on different social medias

I saw exchanging the cryptocurrency in fiat with my own eye, because there is no transactions in our country with cryptographic material. That's why we made fiat crypto.

Yes I see, if you find a site that offers this kind of service online, you can sell it to someone you trust or sell it through a mediator, in fact I once tried it by mediation and I was successful.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:21 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

I start this topic with a question:

Is internet the only place to sell or convert cryptocurrency to fiat? I know internet is the simplest way for selling crypto but it is not safe. How can you trust the unknown person behind another computer in an unknown area that you want to send crypto to him/her?

I think we can sometimes buy our cryptocurrencies by visiting the buyer in person especially when the amount of coins we want to sell is high and we don't want to risk sending the money to a scammer.

You can buy a cold wallet like Ledger and store your cryptocurrency in it. Then you can make an appointment with the buyer and visit him/her in person. You give him/her your Ledger along with other necessary information about your wallet such as private key and recovery phrase. The buyer will pay you in cash for your cryptocurrency + Ledger.

When you sold your Ledger and your coins, you will buy a new Ledger and create a new wallet for yourself.

I think this method is not only good to avoid scammers but also useful when we have no access to any internet or electricity.

We already on digital age, so doing offline trading like that is more complicated i think.

Buying ledger also need online shop, so how you know it is trusted. Maybe you can order it with official site, but i think that is need more time to waiting. Also what guarantee when you doing trading on offline situation is safe. Maybe he bring a gang and kill you in no time.

I prefer doing it with online. I sure at first time we confused how we can detected the real person can be trusted.

I give some idea to detect it. I am often doing it on forum like Bitcointalk or other forum.

1. See the joined date, if he join last year ignore it. You need find a person where have joined date 2 year ago or more.

2. See the reputation, some forum is allow us to see the last trading, like what he sell and buy and the feedback.

3. PM him and ask many question about cryptocurrency. At this you need know some knowledge about cryptocurrency.

4. Reply on his thread and just doing transaction. Only doing transaction with money you can afford to lose.

5. Let's say you convert BTC to Paypal. If he scammer, you can dispute his paypal and open the thread in the forum you get scammed.

6. If still no refund from him, if you are know some about internet. You can find more detail about his account. Just tracking every his account, mainly if you found his social media. Just boom their wall with many question about your money.

7. Forget it if he still don't want refund and take it as a lesson.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

1 hour ago, febriyana said:

We already on digital age, so doing offline trading like that is more complicated i think.

Buying ledger also need online shop, so how you know it is trusted. Maybe you can order it with official site, but i think that is need more time to waiting. Also what guarantee when you doing trading on offline situation is safe. Maybe he bring a gang and kill you in no time.

I prefer doing it with online. I sure at first time we confused how we can detected the real person can be trusted.

I give some idea to detect it. I am often doing it on forum like Bitcointalk or other forum.

Thanks for your comprehensive explanations. Glad to read your comments again dear. I always enjoy your writings.

First of all I have to say that I didn't recommend anyone to sell their cryptocurrencies offline, I just talked about a special situation in which we may have no access to any internet connection but we are forced to sell our cryptocurrency because we are in urgent need for money. It may have its own risks but if we only sell to people we know, it will be completely safe.

2. See the reputation, some forum is allow us to see the last trading, like what he sell and buy and the feedback.

There are some websites that rate their customers based on their performances. For example, they give people stars which can be seen by others. The more stars, the more you can trust the person. But not all websites have a reasonable rating system.

In both offline and online methods, there is no way we can trust the other person 100%. But we should be flexible and use any opportunity to convert our crypto to fiat. We should learn to deal with emergency situations.

• Useful or interesting 1

i do not think that people sell most profitable currency and buy fiat currency .if tell about my self i will never sell crypto and buy fiat money .Crypto have big potential .

3 minutes ago, Kenny12 said:

For me I have been selling my cryptocurrencies outside the internet many times, because most of the time I can not trust the internet customer. I have been hurt when I went to sell on the internet.I go straight to the person I buy and sell my coins, There are some online websites that you can buy without fear of being trusted. 

You said you sold your crypto outside internet but then you said you use online websites. So, you again need internet to access online websites. I thought you meet the buyer in person and do the deal manually by receiving fiat money. Have you ever tried this method? How can you sell your coins online without fear when you don't know the buyer is trusted or not?

This topic is all about offline methods.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:11 PM, Sumayya said:

I probably already start my shop now, if I live in your country. I will sell anything for cryptocurrency. I know there is some crypto payment gateway to make the transaction fast. Moreover, I will install a bitcoin ATM.

There are some companies or companies that are currently accepting payments through cryptocurrency up to their homes and using the payment method of satiety currency as a means of cryptocurrencyDoing that is a very good thing because even in maturity they are able to deal with any kind of money and this is increasing the amount of kiputus which can be a very positive aspect cryptocurrency

On 1/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, lucky80 said:

I probably already start my shop now, if I live in your country. I will sell anything for cryptocurrency. I know there is some crypto payment gateway to make the transaction fast. Moreover, I will install a bitcoin ATM.

You have a big aim for using cryptocurrency in your country that is good way of utilizing cryptocurrency. Those gateways are available

Sure why not! People are always selling their cryptocurrencies and exchanging them to fiat currencies that's why in the ending of 2019 year cryptocurrencies was bearish because people were selling their cryptocurrencies to fiat

Well you still need to use the internet to start the transaction but I do agree that taking the necessary step in order to secure your money is also fine but without using the internet for transactions you are missing out on the convenience and efficiency it offers but it does give you piece of mind as you know that the deal you are about to make is 100% guaranteed and that a scam when meeting face-to-face.

14 hours ago, Sumayya said:

You have a big aim for using cryptocurrency in your country that is good way of utilizing cryptocurrency. Those gateways are available

Using crypto or blockchain will save time and cost. The automation and we could easily track anything such as price, stock, and brand. 

On 12/5/2019 at 10:21 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I start this topic with a question:

Is internet the only place to sell or convert cryptocurrency to fiat? I know internet is the simplest way for selling crypto but it is not safe. How can you trust the unknown person behind another computer in an unknown area that you want to send crypto to him/her?

I think we can sometimes buy our cryptocurrencies by visiting the buyer in person especially when the amount of coins we want to sell is high and we don't want to risk sending the money to a scammer.

You can buy a cold wallet like Ledger and store your cryptocurrency in it. Then you can make an appointment with the buyer and visit him/her in person. You give him/her your Ledger along with other necessary information about your wallet such as private key and recovery phrase. The buyer will pay you in cash for your cryptocurrency + Ledger.

When you sold your Ledger and your coins, you will buy a new Ledger and create a new wallet for yourself.

I think this method is not only good to avoid scammers but also useful when we have no access to any internet or electricity.

I dis not have seen any case like this, but i have listen so many. Mostly these in these cases people scam others, in our country there are severa cases of police raid about currency trading offline.

6 hours ago, Yaregi said:

I've not at all seen a star advertising cryptocurrency to a person.Yes perhaps it is totally sound for the reason that you are manufacture transactions properly in abut of you but there's even an originate about be sure about and the human being credibility.

Yes it haven't been up to that level ,but soon it might take up to that level actually