Bitcoin is old school already 😐 - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Bitcoin is old school already 😐

The problem is that many people dont know anything about crypto and conect everything with bitcoin - Oooo what you mining - bitcoin  ,. everything is bitcoin. Stop with this bitcoin bulshit - this old technology ,. this is like to talk for cars and first thing to say is - you know there is a wheel

On 12/5/2019 at 10:14 PM, wilbertson said:

It as only been 10 years since the establishment of the bitcoin, but there have not been much developement on the bitcoin since 8 years ago. Bitcoin depends on mining while there are other coins that depends on POS.

New coins are created with advancements on the matters of fees and fast transactions while bitcoin remains the same.

This is proof enough that bitcoin has become old school already.

We need people to take over the project and advance it.

old school? 65% market dominance and you call it old school? you should educate yourself first, nobody can take over Bitcoin because it is not a shitcoin where there is a central figure managing everything, it's decentralized so don't treat it a shitcoin.

On 12/5/2019 at 4:14 PM, wilbertson said:

It as only been 10 years since the establishment of the bitcoin, but there have not been much developement on the bitcoin since 8 years ago. Bitcoin depends on mining while there are other coins that depends on POS.

New coins are created with advancements on the matters of fees and fast transactions while bitcoin remains the same.

Because there's nothing more to develop? Sure there are flaws bit I doubt they can be fixed in the bitcoin core codebase without some major code surgery. At worst you will get something like Ethereum Classic which became incompatible with the new Ethereum blockchain. I think we're all tired of seeing useless bitcoin hard forks (Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV looking at you).

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/20/2019 at 2:31 PM, naeem akhtar said:

Even bitcoin is old school as you say  , no other coins can't defeats bitcoin so that even developer create coin a million times bitcoin will still number one.. 

Hehehe .... I can only smile to see and hear someone who makes a million coins to defeat bitcoin that will have no effect even it does not affect the glory of bitcoin as the number one coin in the world.

I dont think that way as now bitcoin is just started to get spreading jn my country started to use it as an alternative fiat so for me bitcoin is just now started to blooming and rising again up to 10-20years more until bitcoin will be the native currency

Bitcoin is a pioneer in this industry. Now there are third-generation cryptocurrencies, and bitcoin is becoming obsolete. However, no cryptocurrency has the same protection as bitcoin. And while bitcoin remains the most secure cryptocurrency, it is not old-school.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:23 AM, miskyming said:

Yep bitcoin is old, but bitcoin still dominating.. still the no.1 cryptocurrency even there are many altcoins that has fastest transaction and lowest fees, bitcoin is still popular, no altcoins can defeat bitcoin.

Very well said, bitcoins no matter what will happen will still be the king,it takes time to develop more but as bitcoin becoming popular,adoption will soon happen.

21 hours ago, wilbertson said:

How is that bitcoin is the most secure coin in the market, what insures its security?

To confirm a transaction in the bitcoin blockchain, one confirmation is required for amounts less than $ 1000. And, for example, in the ether blockchain, you need 7-12 confirmations. Also, bitcoin is the most common in the world, has miners around the world, which guarantees decentralization. And don't forget about the POW Protocol. This is the most reliable Protocol(at the time of writing) that guarantees the security of transactions in the blockchain.

• Useful or interesting 1

Really? I don't think so. This technology is still in its early stage and has not even gained prominence and acceptance as it should yet and cannot be considered old school.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:14 PM, wilbertson said:

calling bitcoin old school even tho its just 10 years old is a slap in the face for real old school projects, but i think yea there is still a lot of room for bitcoin to evolve.

Bitcoins tech for sure is outdated but it still has that gold standard. It shouldn't be used for daily payments an such but more for a store of value. There are other coins suitable for daily payments.

This is an old school, but the technology that was already used in it, but the demand for the old age was a lot more advanced that we are currently getting more and more familiar with, and that is the way we areI think his future is bright too because that technology is slowly becoming a favorite of us.

i think thats bitcoin is the best crypto currency and her price is good

almost every site  you can exchange your bitcoin and get good price 

On 1/3/2020 at 3:05 PM, wilbertson said:

What if bitcoin ruins civilization of the world because everyone will have the power on their own hands.

What do you mean? Today people already have power on their hand and that is centralization and we are in the middle of the decentralized globe here.

On 12/5/2019 at 7:14 PM, wilbertson said:

BTC is running great after satoshi left it and till now now updates are done.Their is no problem in BTC system  all things are going great,Safety is beat and can track ,stores all transactions in blocks.It best from all new  projects whose are struggling against  BTC.If they are that good then whey are they on ground and BTC On SKY.

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

People often forget this fact that Bitcoin is still the most decentralized crypto with it's proof of works protocol. Why are major institutions setting up a mining farm with all the expenses of Bitcoin mining against mining other coins?

I see two reasons for this. First: bitcoin is the most reliable investment in the crypto world, so its production is a profitable way to acquire it. Second: large companies want to control bitcoin, so they create huge crypto farms.

12 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Large companies are not trying to control Bitcoin but are only seeking ways to maximize profits from Bitcoin mining farms. No one of these farms have 20% control of mining Bitcoin

I agree that no company controls bitcoin alone, but more than 50% of mining farms are located in China. If China wants to control bitcoin, it can almost do it.

4 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

The bigger farms are there in Canada and USA too and these mining farms are just leveraging. The Bitcoin bag holders are mostly Americans

Most bitcoin holders are American because they have the most money. But the most important miners of bitcoin are Chinese mining companies.

Whatever the age for Bitcoin. Still, Bitcoin has always been an option for investment, with already reaching 10 this year. Of course people know more about Bitcoin and with the entry of many investors, of course it affects the cryptocurrency.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:24 AM, wilbertson said:

There is room i agree, but there will be no filling those rooms if no updates ate do e on the bitcoin core.

i think if you dont know that already then you should go check the work of those whoa re solely working as bitcoin developers and they are the ones who made lightening network.

Old is Yep bitcoin, but also solid is bitcoin. Even the No.1 crypto-currency still has tons of Altcoins that have fastest and lowest transactions, bitcoin is still common, no Altcoins can beat bitcoin.

On 12/05/2019 at 11:35 PM, Ilustration said:

Even bitcoin is old school as you say  , no other coins can't defeats bitcoin so that even developer create coin a million times bitcoin will still number one.. 

May be bitcoin is old but it is most trusted coin & you can undoubtedly believe upon it,other currencies maybe developing their values but btc is btc.

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

If china banned mining activities on it's country what would happen to btc?

In this case, nothing terrible will happen. Just drop the power of the network and transactions will go longer. And in General, nothing special will happen.