What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

I have not used crypto to purchased before but I have convert bitcoin, ether, ripple and litecoin to fiat currency before for purchase and to pay rent. It was a great achievement do me at the time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Very nice, last year after i finish college i sold my small HP laptop with btc and i buy new large laptop LG with 0.058 BTC. It was my first purchase with bitcoin in Amazon by using a third party site called bitrefill.

• +1 1

my first purchase using cryptocurrencies was when I took bitcoin and deposited from Bitrefil to buy recharges for my cell phone, it was something that made me happy

But I also bought a hundred things by converting Bitcoin to my local currency

Basically i didn't purchase anything from crypto currencies. The reason behind this is crypto is not famous in my country. Mostly people didn't know about crypto. 

I have been in cryptocurrency world for a while now and my first purchase in crypto was ethereum last year when the price was $110 and since then i am holding untill the price rise to at least $500 next year or so. Cryptocurrency has a bright future and I believe it will one day dominate the world.

• +1 1

I still not bought anything yest since i didn't even completed my first 100 posta but after completing them i am planing to buy some gift cards and exchange the rest into fiat currency to buy things i need

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

My first purchase through crypto is the domain for my website becasue in that website the option is available and that is good for me and now i again update my domain through the BTC again and this is the best way of shopping in a short time.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is nice to use the cryptocurrencies for purchasing, I haven't done that yet but I will if I want to buy something and look for online dealers that accept crypto instead of fiat. I have seen many websites accept cryptocurrencies but we need more adoption in this level as everyone accepts paypal but crypto only a small number.

• +1 1

you are fortunate to get doge at a low cost in 2014 and bygone times of mining with GPU, my first crypto buy was DGB which was prescribed to me by the person who got me into crypto in 2017.

I am a new user here .my earning will start soon . Through this I will will invest Bitcoin in the market. But it's a risky. Because the value is unstable. Also I solve my educational problem. It helps a lot in my study. Thanks cryptotalk. 

I haven' bought goods from the crypto but I have purchased google gift card once worth $50 but I have reinvested in many other small coins which has possibility to give multiple profits. So, up to now I haven't purchased any physical thing. But ofcourse I will do when we can trade talk token to BTC.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first purchase with crypto was a computer and the truth is that it was a very good experience, it was simple, fast and safe, I would do it again without thinking twice

It was a year ago and it was in Bitcoin and someone who lent 6000 dollars, and then I began to learn analysis and trading, and of course the loss is there, but learning from it is what kept me going In addition to that, I had participated in some airdrops hoping to collect some extra money, but as everyone else, it was of no value.

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 1:29 AM, Fadzinator said:

for me : way back 2014 when Doge coin is hot as a pan,
and I am mining coin using my home pc, then I decided to add GPU (outside my computer)
So I found out about riser, during those times risers are not yet common in my place so I couldn't find on any computer store.
Then I found someone selling from our local google groups and I purchase from him using Doge coins.

I have not yet had the opportunity to buy an item with cryptocurrencies. I have only changed cryptocurrency to local currency. But if I have bought from Paypal. At that time I bought some tires for my car.

I have not yet had the opportunity to make any purchase with cryptocurrencies, I am starting in this world and I am just looking for alternatives that allow me to obtain some cryptocurrencies to be able to make a capital and be able to invest. But I see it far away, I still can't complete 1 dollar in crypto

my first purchase was recently and i bought a gift card , to be honest it was a great experience especially when they are from the money you worked hard to get it , next i am focusing on  investing since i don't think i need to purchase anymore  because it will give me extra profits in case i decided later to buy another card without losing from my own money

• +3 1

i have never made a purchase in cryptomone i made an airdrop in 2018 and thanks to that i have a good capital at present and after there is only bought vlx

When I jumped into the cryptocurrency market, I had no knowledge. I just printed most of my money on bitcoin. But I made a mistake, it turns out I bought the highest price.

My first purchase was with ethe, through an internet platform, even in my country they have not implemented the form of payment through cryptocurrencies in the shops and that we are already in 2020, in the neighboring country there are already automatic tellers for btc, here We are waiting because cryptocurrencies are common for the people here, more than all the young people, hopefully soon we can buy goods with them

My first purchase with crypto is numerous. Am an investor with many diverse investments, the success story was made possible because of my early knowledge on crypto. I can remember back then in 2007, I bought a wrist watch with the first Bitcoin I earned online. Ever since then, am gaining more properties online just with my earned cryptos.

In fact, I am not doing any actual withdrawal until this point Rather, I rely on long-term investment and store ethereum, ltc and dash Where I trade with what I can afford to lose and secondly, the amounts that I put in trading do not really affect my life.

Yes there is no doubt it is the best question. My first purchase from bitcoin crypto is my favourite thing. It is my new cell phone. It is totally by the crypto payment. It is the best for me.

Now i have bought many things and now I'm very happy with this cryptocurrency. It is the life changer.

• +2 1

In fact, I always strive to win cryptocurrencies and not buy them because earning them is easy most of the time, by collecting them by taps, or writing articles, and by participating here in this wonderful forum from which I earn good coins from Bitcoin.

As of now I am still not able to purchase anything with my crypto because it's current total value is small. But if I have given a chance to finally buy some with my crypto, I'm going to buy some games and computer parts to upgrade my computer. I hope that there will be computer parts shops or video game store that will accept crypto.

You bought as first coin Doge? I am thinking this is very brave my dear. I am only bought Bitcoin and trade since March and I am enjoy with profit and trade some more altcoin during times. It is perhaps a good time to trade a few altcoins again as they are pump very fast and can give us good bonus for the winter.

• -1 1