Does Air Coin has any future? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvergain

Does Air Coin has any future?

judging by the patronage they have being getting and all the reviews about it i personally don't think there is totally anything much for the aircoin in the crypto world, except for only if some intervention arrives for it in future to increase its value. 

On 4/17/2020 at 7:28 AM, Yunusalemu said:

judging by the patronage they have being getting and all the reviews about it i personally don't think there is totally anything much for the aircoin in the crypto world, except for only if some intervention arrives for it in future to increase its value. 

There might be hope for aircoin, if the market is pump again, this will make people to trade the coin again for a good profits, and the investbox is one of the factors that make the aircoin still existing

2 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

If there is no increase in time, it can be said that this coin has little chance to rise. But if the holder believes, try to hold back first.

The coin might be able to rise if there is hope and better future for the coin, if not, you will be just holding without any interest but loss for you

8 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Holding in this context is really very risky. Between the advantages and disadvantages, and this is actually difficult to do. in my person, it's better to hold back for big coins.

Yea buddy, I look at it like gambling and it won't be favorable when the price is going against you and you thought it will come back very soon, I did hold one coin that is worth $1100, which depreciated to 30$ and never come back again

My advice to you is that you should stop buying these codes, especially those belonging to Airdrop. Some of these codes are fraudulent and the other section has no future if you are expecting a high price. You do not buy real cryptocurrencies of good value.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Things that are natural, have happened a lot. we hope it can come back again, but it's been a long time certainly waiting but until now never even went to that level.

Like it has become useless and it is not worthy to invest in that coin, it will be better we should look at other coins that are worthy for investment

On 12/5/2019 at 10:38 AM, silvergain said:

Hello guyes, I claimed airdrops of 100 air coins which goes to my yobit invest box. I thought i will get 1% daily and was excited because of its value. When it released the price was 0.004 BTC per air coins. but at this moment it goes to 0.00002 btc per air coin.

So my question is: does it have any future ? 

does this coin can go up and hit once again to 0.004?

Should i buy at this level?

Price of crypto currency is totally dependent upon the market demand and supply forces for the particular coins or tokens. Which is why the popular coins are at top on the coinmarket cap website. 

I believe that the future of Air Coin will depend on the users themselves. And it also depends on the conditions of the investment box and future companies from the exchange ( such as yopony races ) that will be associated with Air Coin

I didn't know of this drastic  fall as the high which the air token was actually at, as when looking the air token, as it has really had the fallen feats as on the markets and how it now trends on the market. But the case of coins falling it's sort of like a chain chaos

Most of the times, every coin that is released on yobit investbox does not have any future, it only falling making its price lower and lower in a few hours after launching.

All of this depends on the traders. If there are real projects and great future for them, they will buy them and you will see the price rise again, but if their projects fail it will fail.

• +4 1

On 5/25/2020 at 12:02 PM, Rezort said:

Most of the times, every coin that is released on yobit investbox does not have any future, it only falling making its price lower and lower in a few hours after launching.

It is not true at all. There are some great coin from the progressing projects.Well, you can still invest Air Coin in Yobit investbox to earn daily interest. We can not determine the future of coin just by watching price drop in the cryptocurrency market, hope pump is on the way for Air Coin in the near future.

I think every token based Ethereum Blockchain contract is not good for long term. Also for Air token. That is sure useless if you keep holding. I don't see any benefit to using AirToken. I don't know the website also what project they created. That is only for speculation and will be the end soon. After the price going 1 satoshi i sure that is will only like dead coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some coins have the future, just look on YO growing. Also will be released so many new coins, that probably will be very perspective.

No, you shouldn't take risks and lose your money. There will definitely be no growth. This is the essence of airdrops - you won't be able to get all the initial cost, but the developers will earn good money. It is unlikely that they will limit themselves in selling and put their coins in the investment box.

Air coin was one of the biggest airdrop in 2019. We could earn 30-40 usd easily by joining its airdrop. But now its prise dumped/ Perhaps, after some months, it will die like Yoda and Alisa coins. 

Hardly after such a dramatic fall to rise again to that price, cryptocurrencies are very volatile and their price varies very quickly, to invest in a currency and leave it in time it has to be one of the largest such as bitcoin and Etthereun and yet These same have experienced very large drops, but over time they have recovered again and it is because it has a confidence gained among investors. But if it is an unknown currency it is almost impossible for it to rise again unless it is given a specific use. So that many people buy it and thus increase the price.

It is very difficult for token to go up. Most sold them just take profit and sell all tokens. I think the situation will not change.

I believe that buying is not worth it in any case. This is another candy wrapper that has no use on the exchange and will not grow

Many people say that this currency will not return to its initial value and I do not discuss it, but I think that in the end nobody knows what will happen in the future, if you think that the currency will rise in value, go ahead buy them, for example if I If I had the opportunity to invest some money in it, I would do it, but only one flake, nothing more, at least invest a little bit since then the risk of losing will be little, greetings.

I think that if you can have a future air coin but in the future because of the creation of your app where you collect coins in which you can exchange and as you get to know the project it will resume its value

12 hours ago, huyhoang287 said:

Every coin has the same chance to survive, price is relative and we should follow market as the main direction. Analyze first before decide any activity because we need basic opinion to support decision. Don't buy it I believe that's not top bottom point, try use MACD for this one.

Thanks for your comment on this important topic

12 hours ago, huyhoang287 said:

Every coin has the same chance to survive, price is relative and we should follow market as the main direction. Analyze first before decide any activity because we need basic opinion to support decision. Don't buy it I believe that's not top bottom point, try use MACD for this one.

Wow

me parece que todas las monedas tienen la misma posibilidad, solamente que tienen que trabajar en ella para que se pueda dar a conocer...