Does Air Coin has any future? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvergain

Does Air Coin has any future?

Hello guyes, I claimed airdrops of 100 air coins which goes to my yobit invest box. I thought i will get 1% daily and was excited because of its value. When it released the price was 0.004 BTC per air coins. but at this moment it goes to 0.00002 btc per air coin.

So my question is: does it have any future ? 

does this coin can go up and hit once again to 0.004?

Should i buy at this level?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

18 minutes ago, silvergain said:

Hello guyes, I claimed airdrops of 100 air coins which goes to my yobit invest box. I thought i will get 1% daily and was excited because of its value. When it released the price was 0.004 BTC per air coins. but at this moment it goes to 0.00002 btc per air coin.

It is unlikely that the coin will return to the initial price. Because in my experience there are no airdrops coins that can go back up after the price has fallen too deep. Unless the coins have a function or are used as an online transaction tool. Is there any latest news from the party that issued the coin?

• +3 1

Every coin has the same chance to survive, price is relative and we should follow market as the main direction. Analyze first before decide any activity because we need basic opinion to support decision. Don't buy it I believe that's not top bottom point, try use MACD for this one.

• +2 1

38 minutes ago, silvergain said:

i dont know about you but if its up to me i wouldnt hold a coin that has been going down to this awful low price and all coins have the possibility to come back up but this seems like a lot of drop.

• +2 1

If you haven't sold any AIR coins, and is thus eligible for the daily interest, and if you have enough coins to play the dice game, that daily 1% bit might turn out to be more profitable if AIR's price increases. Most of the receivers of the airdrop sold their extra AIR (me included) and are no longer eligible for the daily interest. If you haven't sold yours, you are lucky, because you still have a chance for that interest.

AIR coins are cheap now, right? You might miss the chance if its price increases.

Well, the final decision is up to you, though.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

It is quite difficult for token to rise after the airdrop for everyone just wants to take profit and sells all the sum with rare exceptions. So I don't think things will change a lot with air token

• +2 1

The majority of the recipients of the airdrop sold their additional AIR (me included) and are never again qualified for the day by day intrigue. On the off chance that you haven't sold yours, you are fortunate, in light of the fact that despite everything you get an opportunity for that interest.hopefully later on this air coin has a decent future with the goal that we can utilize it as a valuable advanced resource.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Seems this coin was dumped so hard, Well I guess this Air coin is good for short term investment.. It is perfect time to buy and hold for short only just sell right away when you earn profit..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

We don't know as that coin can go to any price. But if you think and believe that the coin can increase higher, then this moment will be a good time to buy that coin because the price is at a lower price. But you should be careful because the coin now is at the bottom price without a chance to increase if there is no support from the developer.

• +2 1

I don't think those tokens will have any future if they'll not be added to the differents exchanges, if it'll still in yobit only it will no have any future

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think that its maximum price is 10 dollars, not higher, every day everyone who received 1 coin at the distribution can get it, so if the price suddenly jumps sharply, people will immediately know about it and the next day the price will fall again.

• +2 1

I don't have enough informations about this coin, but as a general idea I can say that the most of tokens will fall after launch, I hope this coin will not, good luck to you

11 hours ago, Mahi25 said:

The majority of the recipients of the airdrop sold their additional AIR (me included) and are never again qualified for the day by day intrigue. On the off chance that you haven't sold yours, you are fortunate, in light of the fact that despite everything you get an opportunity for that interest.hopefully later on this air coin has a decent future with the goal that we can utilize it as a valuable advanced resource.

well i dont know but to me i think the price has fell so low and it was the best decisions to sell it at that high because the price now is ridiculously low.

Even though I didn't get the airdrop but I saw the movement, with a pretty good investment plan I think AIR will be stable with the current price and don't expect it to be too high, Well that's just what I think. I think yes, You can buy at this level but do some research first and wait for a response from other members besides me

• +3 1

I'm still holding my AIR coins from airdrops and I don't even have any idea if this coin will live and go a long way But this is free from yobit and I just hope someday this coin with yobit will never fails after the bullrun to happen next year.

• +2 1

I don't think air coin as a future, like most coins with high staking, mining or interest reward, the value of the coin continue to drop as more coin is flowed on the market and air coin will fall in price more might even end up as a dead coin.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, silvergain said:

I do not know the coin, but what is the total supply and circulation at this time? maybe it will help you a little how to analyze the future of the coin.

18 hours ago, silvergain said:

if you look at the current price it means it is a good opportunity for large scale buying , a reasonable reason the price is falling .

so if you are sure its the best price right now to buy it , do it .

I think there will be changes in the future. You can buy at a time like this because the price is very cheap, when prices go back up you can get a very large profit from before.

I never heard of air coin,I don't know if it has future or not but I don't mind to take rust and buy some now that is cheap and sell it later in the future

On 12/6/2019 at 12:00 AM, Yawar said:

My friend just hold them for now. Many new coins currently worth nothing at the moments but one jack can pump the whole market and any coin can be next top trending in no time.

Actually i own 100 air coin which goes to investbox that i mention earlier. But this coin that already invested in investbox can not be withdrawn or i can't cancel daily interest packages. And this is why i decided to buy few coins again. because i believed that has chance to go back at top once again. but before i make decision i need to discuss in here.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:40 AM, sidik7 said:

if you look at the current price it means it is a good opportunity for large scale buying , a reasonable reason the price is falling .

so if you are sure its the best price right now to buy it , do it .

Yes that is a big and good opportunity. I know it as well as you said. The question is: then why i created this topics? because when the price fell more than 1000% you have to figure it out that, it can go to at zero. that means lot of coins are dead at this time. they came for long run and they had vision and mission. but they failed.

• +2 1

It was necessary to sell while the price was high. Now it is not profitable. Selling a coin now you will receive a minimum. Better to wait in the hope of significant growth.

Anything can happen for this Air coin, because the same case is produced with Liza, another coin like that, you just have to be patient and his day will come do not worry.

There is no future for air coin, the future was already killed, the coin that worth about $30 was not Worthing less than a dollar

On 12/6/2019 at 4:18 AM, Rosepetals said:

I'm still holding my AIR coins from airdrops and I don't even have any idea if this coin will live and go a long way But this is free from yobit and I just hope someday this coin with yobit will never fails after the bullrun to happen next year.

I don't think it will live again. In yobit, hundreds of new coins come through ieo or other way and traded highly for few days, then the coins go for ever.

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic