Does Air Coin has any future? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
silvergain

Does Air Coin has any future?

On 12/5/2019 at 12:08 PM, silvergain said:

Hello guyes, I claimed airdrops of 100 air coins which goes to my yobit invest box. I thought i will get 1% daily and was excited because of its value. When it released the price was 0.004 BTC per air coins. but at this moment it goes to 0.00002 btc per air coin.

So my question is: does it have any future ? 

does this coin can go up and hit once again to 0.004?

Should i buy at this level?

Unfortunately you do not include the official website link Air coin, so I find it difficult to track its status in the market / exchange. But I got information from coinmarketcap.com. and my conclusion is:  I think Airtoken has no the potential to develop due to lack of market demand. Prices will not return to 0.004 BTC as long as there are no large purchases.

• Useful or interesting 1

If the traffic of aircoin traders is high at these price it is opportunities to the price will goes up. In these conditions you should buy aircoins and if trading still stop so you do not invest in this coin.

44 minutes ago, Agios said:

Unfortunately you do not include the official website link Air coin, so I find it difficult to track its status in the market / exchange. But I got information from coinmarketcap.com. and my conclusion is:  I think Airtoken has no the potential to develop due to lack of market demand. Prices will not return to 0.004 BTC as long as there are no large purchases.

Here is the website: https://www.airtoken.com/  you can see more useful information on to this website to study on it. Thanks for your kind discussion because it will help me a lot. Actually air token has not top priority at this moment in coin market world. however yobit platform has own it and you can trading on yobit to buy aircoin. I dont know about other exchanges

We do not know relating to this atmosphere gold coin. I believe the majority of the gold coin long term is actually great. I'm really fascinated to understand relating to this gold coin. In the event that anybody learns about the atmosphere gold coin obviously after that inform me personally.

1 minute ago, Chy944 said:

I don't think so air token have anymore chances to get back to it's previous position.but if the btc rises at it's highest level.maybe there would be a chance.

And i also do not think that the Air price will get back to .001 bitcoin because now its price is very down and ts impossible that  it will get back to .001 btc.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 12/5/2019 at 12:08 PM, silvergain said:

Hello guyes, I claimed airdrops of 100 air coins which goes to my yobit invest box. I thought i will get 1% daily and was excited because of its value. When it released the price was 0.004 BTC per air coins. but at this moment it goes to 0.00002 btc per air coin.

So my question is: does it have any future ? 

does this coin can go up and hit once again to 0.004?

Should i buy at this level?

I don't know, I don't have a lot of information about AIR Coin IEO that was issued by yobit. based on market logic, if there is no additional demand, it is likely that AIR will decrease further. I don't think that yobit might allow that, so get ready about what you are going to do.

2 hours ago, Jonayeed said:

Augmented Reality (AR) and blockchain applications are leading the next technology revolution. The cryptocurrency market will reach $1 Trillion marketcap. Aircoins aims to unlock the digital ecosystem with hidden treasures for you to unlock in the AR environment. Be able to pickup, drop and trade cryptos in AR.

market price felt too much. did you see the price went 0.00002 at this time and when this token was released it the price was more than 0.007 btc. i thought i will make my self rich buy getting daily 1% dividend from yobit invest box. but i lost this opportunity because of few little mistakes. some people manage to sell their coin at the equilibrium price 50$ a coin. They are lucky.

Well this coin has a potential of being a popular in our society, many people are adopting this coin by using it to trade, gamble etc. We need to suppprt this coin to be a successful like bitcoin.

I doubt that it will rise again, as a result of the conditions imposed in the investment box, everyone is obliged to buy the currency daily, so I think that this will lead to its decline, not the other way around. In any case, you should wait.

32 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

There was no price fixed for Air coin when it was released so the price you quoted was as a result of early pump of the coin. I believe the present price reflects the actual price of the coin and thus believe the coin has a future

i hope that your prediction will going to be accurate in the nearest future. yesterday i decided to buy it but didn't bought because of so many confusion. without knowledge and information i decided to ignore it. however, today air coin goes 2K satoshi and starts rising. i feel regret that i missed that opportunity. if the price fall back below then i will buy it this time.

2 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

You know most of the Air coin are still locked up in the investbox and activities attached to getting daily interest will cause sizable trading volume of this coin daily

yes i know, but there is a problem behind the scenario. You wont get any single coin until you roll 10 times air dice, and one more condition that included : have to buy 10 trades. At this time, air token price is cheap. if you trade 10 times which means you may buy 130 coins for this 10 times trade. So if you can buy it easily with cheap rate which is 130, then why would you try to claim just 1 air coin?

All Coin is almost good but it's hard to say exactly what the future of a Coin will be like. Because the market can be good for the future of Air Coin if the seedlings are up. If the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum goes up, then the price of Air Coin will increase. It will depend on Bitcoin.

Every coin has the opportunity to increase the price but I think air has much opportunity as it has started journey by an airdrop and the supply is not fixed yet.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:51 PM, Akbor said:

Every coin has the opportunity to increase the price but I think air has much opportunity as it has started journey by an airdrop and the supply is not fixed yet.

The supply is not fixed but the fall it hard on it price was something not to be talked about

4 hours ago, Sumayya said:

The supply is not fixed but the fall it hard on it price was something not to be talked about

The contract is not created yet as I know. when the contract will be created and the total supply will be limited then the price will start going high.

14 hours ago, Akbor said:

The contract is not created yet as I know. when the contract will be created and the total supply will be limited then the price will start going high.

I hope to see so, maybe that will happen, that will happen when the bull.run commence

On 12/5/2019 at 1:08 PM, silvergain said:

does it have any future ? 

Highly unlikely, unless it would have real use and therefore demand, it would pretty much be another dead coin in the market.

9 hours ago, Sumayya said:

I hope to see so, maybe that will happen, that will happen when the bull.run commence

I wish very soon the price will go high. the admin said they will create the contract address very soon and then the price will go high because the supply will be same.

This is the usual price direction of almost all altcoins. This air coin you are talking about will probably end as low as possible so it is better to sell fast if there is any demand at all.

15 hours ago, Akbor said:

I wish very soon the price will go high. the admin said they will create the contract address very soon and then the price will go high because the supply will be same.

Was it is an ERC token? It was like it run on another platform since it use contract address

4 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Was it is an ERC token? It was like it run on another platform since it use contract address

Yobit admin said that they will create contract address for air. I think it will be an erc20 token. after creating the contract address the total supply will be fixed.