Security discovery(read) - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cgogogo

Security discovery(read)

They have dangerous malware my friend. It's not safe as far as I heard. I think safety is something that really matters in the world of cryptocurrency or any exchange platform. It's really a big deal that you should search more about it.

• +1 1

Interesting information that tells us that we must always be vigilant, since by visiting malicious sites we can embed some types of software in our devices that monitor our activities, stealing our passwords and secret keys to steal our assets. What is recommended to keep ourselves safe is to use hardware wallets such as Trezor or Ledger, or, failing that, desktop wallets where the backups of our passwords and secret keys are backed up on paper and not on our devices to prevent access to them through of the network.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

This is good to know so I am really thanks my dear, I am look for ways to reduce risk and maybe some of the applications software could help but if this is malware that will steal our crypto funds then it is need to make very good reasearch. I am not have a mac but this is importance to know for what I am try in the future as I will be more aware now.

• +2 1

There are countless malware we have seen in crypto, and millions that can infect our system. We have to be aware of each one and of course this one may look like a trading algorythm but we can't dowload anything we see, we need to be more strict and do research without making big mistakes.

• +3 1

We keep reading these reports, although nothing is certain. If north korean hackers were this capable, maybe they would have already stolen a lot more. Perhaps some accusations are fake against them. This malware threat is real anyway and no matter where the stolen crypto go, it is a big threat to crypto traders.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:28 AM, Cgogogo said:

Security researchers have discovered a new
cryptocurrency -related macOS malware believed to be the product of North Korean hackers at the Lazarus Group.
As tech-focused publication Bleeping Computer
reported on Dec. 4, malware researcher Dinesh Devadoss encountered a malicious software on a website called “unioncrypto.vip,” that advertised a “smart cryptocurrency arbitrage trading platform.” The website did not cite any download links, but hosted a malware package under the name “UnionCryptoTrader.”

@Cgogogo

Dear, there are many malicious programs where there are fake websites for harm. For that, we have to protect our devices from these programs and pay close attention. We have to research well, learn and consult before starting to download applications or those programs in order to protect our devices. Happy day

The lazarus group is notorious. These guys might have hacked more than a billion USD in crypto so far. They have the means and since they are from North Korea there is immunity as this is possibly coming with government aid. Still they are very famous and highly skilled. I don't think there are better able hackers from them. This tool here is good to know as many may try to find trade bots to help them with the strategies. There should always be a lot of research when using these tools.

Mac is the safest os than any other os. It is the most secured. But hackers are hacking macOS for mining bitcoin. So it is a sad new for crypto.  Because of that there are alot of malware. So this is a sad news for crypto lovers. 

On 12/5/2019 at 3:28 AM, Cgogogo said:

Security researchers have discovered a new
cryptocurrency -related macOS malware believed to be the product of North Korean hackers at the Lazarus Group.
As tech-focused publication Bleeping Computer
reported on Dec. 4, malware researcher Dinesh Devadoss encountered a malicious software on a website called “unioncrypto.vip,” that advertised a “smart cryptocurrency arbitrage trading platform.” The website did not cite any download links, but hosted a malware package under the name “UnionCryptoTrader.”

Dear I can't understand what are you talking about please I suggest you make a topic clearly and also give information in easy and correct word and I also read other member post there are also saying that we can't understand about what are you saying so please make a easy and correct informative post because if you use difficult word in your post other members can't understand it and there is no use of your post so please take care of your mistakes.

Security should be a step ahead of anything one can think of why because anywhere a security is not strong it will be tempered with and it will be the end of the crypto which is a bad idea from scammers,  hackers and cheaters may our lord protect us from them.

• +1 1

The first thing is that I did not understand your information correctly. After that, those who have done all this work might want to separate Windows and macOS from each other. When the whole world of technology is facing towards digital currency, then everyone makes new currency and puts new features in it, all the people which move towards us.

Security is something that can be thought of before anything else because if security is not strong anywhere it will be moody and it will be the end of crypto which is a bad idea from scammers, hackers and fraudsters that our lord can protect us from.  So we have to work carefully.

I do not think that this statement is accurate, or the source speaks with credibility, because through experiments, we did not find anyone who has submitted a complaint about the encrypted transactions or even published anything that proves the validity of this article.

It is a business platform and there is risk inside every business that we have to take,If we have too much information and experience, then we should join crypto currency because it hold our account safe and its security is high, if we find scammer anywhere then we can report him by taking action. 

I don't really believe in this Macos stuffs, scammers have different ways and tricks to scam crypto users, so we all have to be careful and know which kind of site to visit and always keep your information secret most especially to this type of new projects. 

Hi mate,if I may ask what the security discoveries? It may be useful to us if we know the discoveries and how implement them in our post and other useful  daily activities which we are to carry out, it should be in details for easy understanding and what benefit will the discoveries be to use as members of the platform.please we need to know.

• +1 1

Thank you for alerting us about this new malware, though it affects only Mac users only. New malware's are being spread out everyday to all computing devices. So it is wise to be always alert.

This is very bad and I hope you will provide us with more information about this site or the impact of this malware on our wallets. In any case, we must stay away from all untrusted sites because it may cause great problems for us.

And the internet is full of hackers wanting to get our money, so we must be careful when operating and managing our cryptocurrency accounts, I recently saw a very good trading tutorial on YouTube, the friend who explained how to do it, mentioned that security It is important and gave suggestions how to use a secure paid VPN, which allows you to hide your IP, in addition to creating difficult passwords and having them well saved, I speak of a program to generate passwords, avoid saving your passwords automatically and other suggestions, let's take care of our money.

• +2 1

On crypto security websites, there are warning messages about this malware. Members of the telegram group are also alert about the macOS malware. On the Bitcointalk website, I've even noticed several victims. Always be cautious and cautious with your money.

What does the malware takes from my computer, private keys? or what??!! or it is just a malware not affecting anything related to my wallets are such.

We are all afraid, since the most dangerous thing in the market and in the world of cryptocurrencies is not a bad investment, it is to run into a hacker by bad luck, these people are professional hackers and with the sole intention of stealing our last penny in cryptocurrencies, these create viruses to steal and platforms with a lot of interface quality, to rob everyone. This is the worst thing that can happen to us and we have to protect ourselves as much as we can.

• +2 1

In fact, there are many malware that cause crashes in your system, such as UnionCryptoTrader and others, we should be careful about these, thank you for the information.

• Useful or interesting 1