Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kreur

Impact of "get paid for posting" campaign on quality of posts

This post clearly points out some of the mistakes made by spammers as well as the new beginners. I feel that this is natural. This can happen to any person. but in order to grow and become a successful used in this platform it is necessary that you learn from all of this mistakes and put efforts to rectify all these mistakes. That way you could increase the quality of your post and become a better member of this platform.

It is really big deal to grow productively and professionally in this platform you need to focus on putting great content in the forumm.There is lot of competition in bringing out great content. The admins are focusing now removing all posts that are quite same in order to  protect the reputation of the forum.

I think the moderators know the spamming that is why they are filtering the users and keeping the good ones because they need quality posters and they can not remove each person without any reason.

I think the result of getting paid by every post they made is that it makes most of the users to be desperate. The genuine of posting seriously about the topic matter or subject in the thread is often not there or somewhat not clear to the author of the post. They are becoming less and less serious about the posts they are making just because they wanted to reach the certain quota that the platform have and very eager to get paid out of this. I would say that this forum is already helpful to most of the users engaged in crypto currency since it already helps us with the bunch of information posted here and additional information from the experiences of the users posting theirs. The payment that the users get upon posting in the forum should be labeled only as an appreciation of the moderators because of the quality posts and important information you have added to their forum.

Hey friend, you are absolutely right, the content of some people are almost same in all their posts because they select same like posts to reply. The structure of their content remains same, without any useful content. It is evident that they make posts to increase post counts to earn more. Such users should change their views towards the payment campaign, they should not misuse any benefits provided by this forum. This platform really wants to help users who make good quality content by paying them, but if people start misusing that opportunity it will become difficult for them to function. So I think the admins should remove all irrelevant posts to solve this problem. 

• +1 1

I must appreciate your point of view.You have given quite a good explanation.But as it is a place not just for posting but also discussion there can be a slight sentence similarity.We don't have to worry about that.It is a free place one can give his opinion.If its not related with topic then it will be deleted.But discussion is what we replace with similarity.

On 10/18/2020 at 2:02 AM, yato987 said:

have also seen many topics of this type and always ignored them and left them with no reply since they don't deserve a one ,

@yato987 those kind of post and topic has the 80% chance to get deleted by the moderator.. So to safe our activity we should avoid those post as you mean..  Almost all senior member seen many topic that contain same Information though later the topic vanish.. By the way, our duty is to avoid those topic while put a Report                   

• +3 1

On 10/17/2020 at 4:47 PM, Oxygen99 said:

We are all employed to make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts in the forum for that reason we must abide by the forums rules and regulations because it when we post quality posts we can receive payment both for talkcoin and satoshi. 

You are right @Oxygen99  it is our duty as forum members to post good quality and informative posts. Getting paid to post campaign is attracting a lot of new members that are spamming for the payment but as forum members we must abide by the rules and ensure that we create good quality posts.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987 those kind of post and topic has the 80% chance to get deleted by the moderator.. So to safe our activity we should avoid those post as you mean..  Almost all senior member seen many topic that contain same Information though later the topic vanish.. By the way, our duty is to avoid those topic while put a Report                   

Yeah, that's why it is advisable not to post on a topic many hours after it been posted, because it is likely to be deleted by the moderators, I once posted a topic ,it took more than 12 hours infact up to 24 hours ,then it was letter deleted

You have deeply noticed it. But it won't work here. Cause everyone in here has the right to give their opinion. We can't just see 100 of comments and then reply a unique one. It will take 1 hour to publish one comment. So what we do is read 2-3 comments and reply in our own thoughts. I hope you can understand.

19 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

You are right @Oxygen99  it is our duty as forum members to post good quality and informative posts. Getting paid to post campaign is attracting a lot of new members that are spamming for the payment but as forum members we must abide by the rules and ensure that we create good quality posts.

For every member who spam in the forum we have to help the moderators by reporting them since they are not ready to help the forum and us working in the forum, so we just need to focus in terms of making useful posts in hich will enable us get paid fully.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of usersbthat only care about completing  the posts that is why there is the minimum requirement of 100 posts so that they are been removed  from the compaign. 

On 10/29/2020 at 2:13 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Dorjoy12 if you noticed recently there were lots of topics and posts like this in the forum because of the new members that joined the forum for DLRS airdrop , since that time i have seen daily more than 12 posts of this type and always ignored all of them , it was hard a bit to find a good topic that worth replying among those useless topics , even those i replied to them were considered as useless and got deleted , but i can tell that lots of members here helped with reporting them to get deleted that's why now the forum is as before and less useless posts exist

• +3 1

Considering that you need to be good in posting evidently this is something that is good for community and this is something that will definitely impact forum. Having some campaigns that pays is good and this is something that need to be little bigger maybe in future.

As nice as it is this helps us alot as where we started and where to learn and to grow better to profit better! and patience plus hardwork applies really well when you put an effort to it!.

• Useful or interesting 1

The quality of posts is usually very high. I have seen some that are not but these are very old and probably from the beginning of the forum when it was still in test mode. I am glad that some of the members that were making really bad posts are not using the forum anymore as their quality was really low.

Normally when Cryptotalk launches new campaigns the quality of the posts actually decreases a little because many are desperate to be paid for it, but I think it is normal

You said it very well and I totally agree. I think that all members should be aware that, in addition to gains, we have a lot of content to be studied and learned. If the member doesn't work with quality, if he works only for the money, I'm sorry, but that member doesn't deserve to be here or earn money. Because everyone is doing their best to be a good member.

Quality posts are needed in the forum and that doesn't mean you only post for money but also sharing ideas as you completely agreed to forum mission and vision the first you joined. 

Getting paid for posting have a great effect on Quality of posting. Mostly this effect is adverse. You can say that pay is inversely proportional to Quality of posting. People mostly sacrifice Quality for getting more posts to be paid. This is totally immoral and unacceptable.

This platform deserves as much praise as it does because it is a platform that pays you for a little hard work. And I have never seen a website in my life that It works like this platform. By the way, there are many websites that are giving you good offers but they are fake so don't waste you time in those kind of websites.