The bearish moment is over 🐻. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The bearish moment is over 🐻.

We have been in the bear market for quite a while and on November 25  the price of the king even dropped to 6500. Right now we are sitting at 7500 and the price seems to be expecting a bullish moment up to 8k to 9k before the end of the year.

What do you guys think?

I'm sure its price will rise, but as everyone is predicting it will rise soon, I think it will not be soon, prices will pump up in May and I am waiting till then.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't think so in this month, maybe in the next year yes, it is hard to predict what will happen with the price anyway because we are seeing a lot of prices in one hour, let's wich the best 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think personally that we'll see 8 or 9k around the end or beginning of the year. But I think to see this as a massively good thing is optimistic. Btc has done much better without a halving coming up and the trends upwards that we've all, or at least most of hus a hoped for are not yet here. I fear that with the usual sell of at Christmas from amateurs will cancel out any bull movement. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

I think the price of bitcoin will rise up. Since this last past few weeks, the price of it really goes down, so i think before the year end it will goes up.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, wilbertson said:

We have been in the bear market for quite a while and on November 25  the price of the king even dropped to 6500. Right now we are sitting at 7500 and the price seems to be expecting a bullish moment up to 8k to 9k before the end of the year.

What do you guys think?

oh no dont be fooled by this sudden pump to 7500 because its just a test for resistance and now we will continue going down because we wouldnt break above that resistance.

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

That is not my analysis i got it from coin telegraph website. It is analysis from one of the best analyst.

well its up to you to invest now or not but for me i dont think this is the beginning for a bull run or even it might go up higher than 7600$ because i still see it will go down to 6000$ by end of year.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

But I'm still not sure the situation will improve again this year, because I see the market will bleed again this month at least until early 2020 the market will return

• +2 1

13 hours ago, wilbertson said:

What do you guys think?

It looks like it will be very difficult to recover at the price of $8,000-$9,000 at the end of this year looking at the Bitcoin chart that just keeps playing there. Many expect that by the end of this year there will be a big increase and it turns out that the increase will be postponed until 2020.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, wilbertson said:

What do you guys think?

Yessss completely agree with you  i predicted yesterday that at the end of this year i am seeing the prices to go up to 8400$. I can be wrong but we are talking about probabilites here 

• +2 1

Just now, wilbertson said:

Buy the end of the year 8400 is inevitable, i know most think that people will sell for Christmas but i'm sure people have already sold enough.

Yes i am of the same thought i am pretty hopefull that the bitcoins has the ability of a short term momentun if not long term. I can see the prices going up to 8400-8500 mark

1 minute ago, Ardian1206 said:

I think not for today and this month because it is very long or has difficulty in predicting because there are times when time prices change little by little, maybe next year will be very upward price.

Yes sir but point was of a trader percpective not an investor that why i mentioned about the short term momentum in the next comment.. For me 1 year is so far ahead to think about. 

• +2 1

14 hours ago, wilbertson said:

What do you guys think?

The king will one day have almost no value because it is not private, it is slow, and it is very hard to mine. I believe altcoins is where the future resides. Have you noticed a bullish trend?

• +1 1

Don't think there are reasons for the price to rise right before the new year. What are the preconditions for it? Everyone is only selling bitcoin before the holidays 

• +1 1

For the past month, that price as also been reached and the prices are still keeps on going down. We can't really tell. Maybe it could become consistent by the 3rd week of December.

• +2 1

BTC has improved without a splitting coming up and the patterns upwards that we've all, or if nothing else the vast majority of us a sought after are not yet here. I dread that with the standard sell of at Christmas from novices will offset any bull development. also, it is difficult to foresee what will occur with the value at any rate since we are seeing a ton of costs in a single hour, how about we wich the best.

• +2 2

I think that the price will fall again by 6000 dollars for 1 bitcoin, I think that growth should be expected only after the beginning of next year.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, wilbertson said:

What do you guys think?

What I think is time to save bitcoin. For those who have a lot of reserve funds, please buy it from now. because prices will definitely move up later. Now is the right time to buy because the price is not so expensive

• +2 1

Sure today I see the bearish is of bitcoin is over so now we can see the bitcoin price it start to pump again, and I see the bitcoin 24 hrs high is $7700

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

What do you guys think?

I think it will take some time for Bitcoin to recover from $7,500. Because as of what you have said, it is sitting at that price so that means that its movement is little by little, up then down then up then down again.

• +3 1

What do you guys think?

My hope was that we would have seen 12k before the year is over, but it's starting to look unlikely. Then again, it wouldn't be a first time for such a % rise.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, wilbertson said:

What do you guys think?

I think we are still too early in December to be calling for a bull run or evwn just call for a test to upper resistance of 8k because this month I could definitely see bit coin go down again to 6000$.

• +2 1

Yes, I am as thinking as you are. that the increase was what we hoped for. now we see a very drastic decline and of course we hope the increase will also be more drastic.

I don't think so, Maybe it's just litlle correction on some whale playing with market before bitcoin halving, From my view bitcoin will stay at the current price and stagnant until end of the year and we can really see bullish trend on early year when upcoming bitcoin halving.

• +3 1

On 12/4/2019 at 6:25 PM, wilbertson said:

What do you guys think?

The bearish market is not over brah. Don't be blind by the trend the market poses now for we know the crypto market are highly volatile in nature but if you check the previous trend which the market posed when the Bitcoin block halving is about to be reach you'll know I'm totally right.