DOES Bitcoin stabilized? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
strychnine2001

DOES Bitcoin stabilized?

I am sure BITCOIN still exists in the next 3 years, it will even be more valuable because more and more people are holding bitcoin. and furthermore there are no governments / countries, banks and pretty big companies that can prevent the circulation of Bitcoin on the internet.

• +2 1

It's still exist and still a pioneer of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, Even for next 3 years there are some alternative coins that have better improvisation technology than bitcoin i think it's still same but maybe the price just will stuck or not rise really much, Just my opinion.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Does BITCOIN still exist in the next 3 years?

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist. It is a BIG question that every HOLDERS got in mind.

How about your opinion? WILL it still EXIST or WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS?

andre-francois-mckenzie-iGYiBhdNTpE-unsplash.jpg

Bitcoin will still exist even we count 100 years from now because bitcoin is the innovation of new money that can solve the problem in transparency and in the mode of transaction.

Yes i sure that bitcoin will exist for long term and also can be major part of the world economy after some years. we will see major changes in crypto world ahead.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Its a very difficult question to answer. No can say about the future But i think it will be stabilized for a long in future.It has a good future.

While Bitcoins market cap is around $60 billion, the most stable world currencies are measured in trillions. If Bitcoin gains enough liquidity, there should be significantly less fluctuation in price.  andLooking back at the history of money, it becomes clear that all currencies, especially fiat, tend to depreciate due to inflation. if Bitcoin gains the levels of adoption , which are near the level of usage of dominant government-issued currencies, it's price will become much more stable than it is today.

In my opinion Bitcoin will last for a time where no onr cannot be determined. This is technological progress and nothing can stop it.  Desentilization no one can master Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a commodity so it is likely to be stronger and Bitcoin itself.  History goes up and down and pro-Bitcoin proves that Bitcoin has great public power.

Bitcoin will always be stable because it exists in our currency many years ago.  So unless there is a stable one, the other coins will not be able to survive.  So it is a misconception to those who think that it will not be stable.  Bitcoin Money will remain stable in our currency at all levels.

I think bitcoin is not stabilized. Bitcoins price frequently up and down. Many whale manipulate it's market. In future it will take all banks place. That's why banks aren't accepting this coin. They are trying to show people that it's illegal.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

As more guests try to do Blockchain-based applications, infighting and forking with Bitcoin Cash will hamper things until one is actually above the other. Bitcoin's perception is still stronger than the other.

• Useful or interesting 1

I calculate that bitcoin will continue to exist. Wait for success people who invested in bitcoin, and companies will flourish. Here you have a forecast for 10 years

Yes, I think that bitcoin will be present after several years, many institutions and international stores have become able to pay Bitcoin, and this is a good indication of the future of bitcoin.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist. It is a BIG question that every HOLDERS got in mind.

No one can tell about future. but we can predict only that Bitcoin have brighter future than fiat currencies. Only a few questions raised about btc. so future will be managed to answer these questions.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Hello my friend
In Germany, parliament allows banks to accept crypto as digital assets, and in many countries they study ways to legally regulate crypto.
These data show that Bitcoin will remain for a long time

With the massive use of bitcoin as a means of payment, I think in the next 3 years Bitcoin still exists.
As long as someone uses it, I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to exist, but I'm worried about controlling Bitcoin by those who have large amounts of bitcoin.

In my opinion, there is no danger of the price of bitcoin stabilizing, and one of the reasons is that when the amount of investment goes up, its price increases and when the amount of investment decreases, the price goes down and this is why it is said that the next threeWithin six years from now, it will not be possible to stable.

I think bitcoin is not stable.Bitcoin is one of the most used cryptocurrency.Bitcoin has make thousands of transaction in every seconds.

It is not entirely certain that Bitcoin will remain for the next three years.However, we hope that Bitcoin will remain in the market for a long time and with Bitcoin we can make money.Bitcoin is currently very popular in the cryptocurrency world.

not till now,it is stabilizing, the volatility is ending. At the start of the year, as Bitcoin collapsed from its $19,000 high, volatility was as high as 8.19 percent. It remained over 7.5 percent for the first three months of 2018 before beginning a long decline, reaching as low as 2.5 percent in mid-June. The volatility has since risen slightly but the price of Bitcoin is still rising and falling at less than half the rate at which it moved at the start of the year.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

andre-francois-mckenzie-iGYiBhdNTpE-unsplash.jpg

For sure it will exist. I am saying just because bitcoin have struggled and struggling from 10 years. Lots of hurdles it bear but no one can minus it. So we hope it will exist

Does BITCOIN still exist in the next 3 years? In my opinion, Bitcoin will continue to exist as long as there are still many users and are needed in trade and investment. Now bitcoin users are always increasing from day to day. so no need to worry Bitcoin will become worthless.

I think Bitcoin will stay there forever.

Bank and government is always protecting their fiat from fighter outside there. Like cryptocurrency.

So in my opinion don't worry about it. Because many people who use Bitcoin already know about technology and blockchain.So if all country trying to banned cryptocurrency, i am still can access it by use proxy or private network.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:12 PM, Nafim said:

The price of a crypto currency is never stable. The prices of bitcoins fall and raise a lot. Its the nature of crypto currencies. So bitcoin price will not be stable ever

Whether we admit it or not, Bitcoin is the best form of money ever invented by man, as a result, it's going to be here year after year. Presently the volatility seen in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general is as a result of speculators predominating the market. By the time Bitcoin would go mainstream and many merchants begin to accept payments in Bitcoin, the price would begin to stabilize.