Why are cryptocurrencies so popular? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SHADI MOHAMED HASSAN

Why are cryptocurrencies so popular?

Cryptocurrency is getting more populus day by day, because it's very secure and effective way of earning.I'm also getting satisfied to working in cryptotalk.cryptotalk is famous all over the over the world. Thanks cryptotalk for providing such a beneficial opportunity.

The reason for the popularity of this platform is that we can make a lot of money on this platform. We can gain knowledge by investing here. It is a good site for business so we all work on this site. It is a good site.

The existence of cryptocurrencies in our lives has changed our way of living and has become better. The cryptocurrency has become a fundamental thing in investments that we cannot give up and I expect it to become global in the future because it is popular and has high prices.

Cryptocurrency is the currency of this world not specific for any country therefore it is best for everyone . Crytocurrency is liked because its exchange is easy and it is also liked because everyone think it will become more valuable in near future .

They are popular due to the fact that transactions can be made without the need for an entity in charge, in addition to the fact that they can be mined and with investments you make passive profits without the need to use force or the presence of working personnel, that is why this has changed the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

Also due to the great support to the economy of countries in crisis, this is also a good help for many countries on this side, which makes it even more important and even more so in the face of this pandemic worldwide.

Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us. It's really helpful for me as a beginner.  I want to learn more about cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin.  Let me know if anyone knows about this.

On 12/27/2020 at 10:21 AM, Muneebjutt said:

Crytocurrency is getting popular day by day because in future crytocurrency is going to.take on other currencies and all the payments will be made with crytocurrencies because it is a more safe and efficient way of paying

Cryptocurrency is popular because is the best in knowledge and best in learning I hope crypto currency is much fundamental in population many people want to learn but don't have someone to lead them through this good information. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency have many advantages that's why it's popular. If you have cryptocurrency then you can earn money at any place. You can shop things through online and paid for those. You can invest your bitcoins and gain profit. You can transfer your payment to your relatives in another country. Cryptocurrency gives you many opportunities to increase your money more and more.

Cryptocurrencies are so popular than any other paper currency exchange, there are reason behind it for making it popular, and cryptocurrency if divided into different part bit two are the most common one which are bitcoin and litecoin, and they are best use for exchange than paper currency.

Cryptocurrency is very popular because this platform have a lot of advantage like we can send our money with minimum cost, transaction speed is very fast, the main advantage is people in the world working at cryptocurrency and earning good amount of money that's why crypto are become very popular.

Crypto currency is so popular because of the modern way in which digital currency are been handled it has freedom than physical money and it's not control by governments because it is not even been accepted in some of the countries and the popularity is due to the ways in which people do benefits from it without any much stress and it also provide lot of profits and values

Those who work online get it in cryptocurrency form and most of the trading is in bitcoin form because its value is not low but with the passages of time increase as if the value of bitcoin is very high nowadays. I have also heard the name of cryptocurrency only in online currency, apart from which I have not heard anything about it yet. 

The principle reason is the simplicity of procuring and its ubiquity in the market since any individual who have contributed digital money have acquired some benefit from it to the extent he isn't exposed to tricks

Crypto currency or blockchain technology is getting popular every day in many regions including developing countries because many are opting for online investment projects and crypto seems to be the answer to this call however, it's very important to stay alert of scammers around in order to be successful in in this technology,good lucky everyone and happy earnings.

Cryptocurrency means digital currency.  It is popular because it is really valuable and convert them into money. Cryptocurrency is really popular among the teenagers . Many students do work on online and earn cryptocurrency. They can convert them into currency and use it for them. That's why cryptocurrency is popular. 

The information you mentioned is the answer to why cryptocurrencies are popular. Frankly, I agree with some of them. I think cryptocurrencies can be more secure. Because I guess the transactions are done anonymously.

They are popular as time is passing. Because they provide more earning site for online worker. The people that are interested in online working must join crypto currency to make money online.

Basically it can be summarized in one word, "decentralization", an extremely important term within the cryptographic world, since although we all know that most cryptocurrencies are not managed by a central axis, this decentralization allows all types of developers to work with the currency they want and promote new projects day after day.

Hello! The main reason everyone loves cryptocurrency is its anonymity. If you transfer $ 1,000 or more to a friend, no one will know and no one will be able to trace. Because the cryptocurrency is not traceable. Thanks to this, Bitcoin is the very first and most expensive cryptocurrency.

Digital currencies are popular because people are free to deal in low-fee digital currency and better than governments control people through regular currencies and banks.

I think at the moment, during the global crisis, a lot of people are losing their jobs and trying to find money on the Internet. The cryptocurrency sphere has many directions and ways to make money (mining, holding, airdrops). I think because of the great opportunities this area has become so popular.

To me i think cryptocurrency is so popular because it is a form of digital marketing which involves trading and investing coins without the need to see anyone without carrying out transaction. Cryptocurrency marketing just involves one's device be it a mobile phone or a pc or laptop to connect to the internet and carry out transaction which is a very fast way of marketing and besides some countries are now starting to know the importance of cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrencies are more popular bcz they have many benefits over fait currency. Actually they are more comfortable and secure and there is no need of banks and the most important thing is the crypto trading which has increased it's popularity.