Why are cryptocurrencies so popular? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SHADI MOHAMED HASSAN

Why are cryptocurrencies so popular?

Digital currency types of cash are renowned since they address the progression of the money related market, being the most feasible digitization for standard everyday presence and considering the way that it has had and amazing affirmation by the general populace.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:08 PM, Aquaman69 said:

Cryptocurrencies are the modern currency of the world.  The price of which is very valuable.  These cannot be used for any purpose in our daily life.  Because these are not accepted in many countries.  But these are the things we can earn from this crypto.  And these are very difficult to convert into ordinary money.  Yet these have received a lot of response around the world.

Cryptocurrency is really valuable. It is a digital currency. You can use everywhere in crypto world. You can  covered it in any currency.  But you can't directly paid cryptocurrency because it is not acceptable for all countries. But it is famous around the world and among the teenagers. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/5/2020 at 8:04 PM, SHADI MOHAMED HASSAN said:

Cryptocurrencies appeal to their supporters for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the most popular:

# Supporters see cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin as the currency of the future and are racing to buy them now, presumably before they become more valuable
   # Some supporters like the fact that cryptocurrency removes central banks from managing the money supply, since over time these banks tend to reduce the value of money via inflation
   # Other supporters like the technology behind cryptocurrencies, the blockchain, because it’s a decentralized processing and recording system and can be more secure than traditional payment systems
   #Some speculators like cryptocurrencies because they’re going up in value and have no interest in the currencies’ long-term acceptance as a way to move money

Yes you are right that in different ways people accept and use cryptocurrencies. There are lots of reasons behind.everyone thinks in his own way about the benefits of cryptocurrencies, for me I like it because it is more secure and fast than traditional banking systems.

I like cryptocurrency because it is a currency that is constantly increasing in price and it is interesting to save money in this cryptocurrency and it is an excellent way to create an income base for the future that instead of going down in price increases and In the process you can invest in various applications that accept cryptocurrency as it is in trading.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us it's really helpful to me as beginner. I want to learn more knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading especially about bitcoin that is at top most of the other cryptocurrency. 

As we all know this is digital world and crypto is the name of digital currencies, so thats why every where and every one just talk about crypto currencies and have started dealing in it and also prmoting it by different channels. And we all members are very lucky to be part of cryptoworld..

All crypto curriences are become very popular in the world. Just popularity of bitcoin because bitcoin is most popular in whole world. It become a leader of other all crypto curriences. Every one start dealing in it and also promoting it by different channels and forums.

Hype for the entire cryptocurrency went after the sharp rise of bitcoin, many people earned on this, and those who did not earn, wanted the same. Hence the whole hype. In General, the crypt is the currency of the future.

Its is very papular its an type of alternative currency .its an easy way to earn money at home .we can earn money easily in sitting home .digital currency they are also represent the evaluation of the fanancial  market .that why we talk and every one talk about digital currency .its meanes many people earn from this plate forum. I am happy beacuse i am part of this plate forum.

I think cryptocurrency is popoular for its useing ability worldwide.We know that there is no currency which can be used worldwide.But crypto-currency is exceptional. You can use it whereever you want.Also its value is playing a great role in its popularity gaining.

I am a new member on the site and I know a little about cryptocurrencies. I will read the topics on the site that I do not know about cryptocurrencies

Cryptocurrencies are currently the most popular currencies in the world. We can buy the crypto coins we earn from various exchanges. Although it's not legal in most countries, its users are a lot in the world. Time can now be called the cryptocurrency world.

Crypto currency is the right meaning of earnings for all who are using thus forum beside this its the new era of crypto talk and its really subjected with no scam i really like it .

• +3 1

Yes my friend and for the simple fact of making transactions worldwide with very fast confirmations, they make the financial world a little easier without so many problems and also there is no intermediary between the transaction since it is only sending money and receiving money

• +1 1

Crypto currency is the most powerful currancy in the world . And this is most attractive currancy i like crypto currency in the future the currancy in high to high so  this is very important currancy

I feel what makes Cryptocurrency become popular now is because of the fact the world is now becoming a digital world and Cryptocurrency gives one the opportunity of trading at one's comfort zone with different people making transaction on Cryptocurrency all over the world and i think this has contributed greatly to the popularity. However, Cryptocurrency has so much benefits with an encouraging profit if one invest or trade 

• Useful or interesting 1

The number of cryptocurrency users is increasing day by day. As a result of this, we are able to enjoy many more benefits. In particular, money transactions have become much easier. Now we can transact money very quickly and securely. Even it is able to send money from one country to another very easily. Traders in particular are enjoying a lot more benefits. Now we can keep a lot of money in our wallets. In the future, the use of cryptocurrency will increase in every country. And in the future it will occupy a much bigger place.

Edited by sayeem

Cryptocurrency getting more popular.  people belive in cryptocurrency.Many countries accept bitcoin.As the bicoin price also increase day by day.it is easy way to earn.

Yes dear mate.  This is a very popular site.  cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.  In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things.  Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thank you for posting what you need.

Currancy like crypto and bitcoin are more and more popular in online warld.This kind of currency is popular for its freedom to use.Its can be convert to money at anytime and olse can be use for parching online goods.

Crypto currency is very famous around the wold. it is because it gives valuable pay-out. you cannot buy things of it but you can use this currency in trade etc. You can earn this currency from crypto talk just by little two to three hours of effort.

Crypto currency is digital money. So people are very interested to know about this crypto. Again, many people know about Crypto Currency through bitcoin. Many are just interested bitcoin's .Because bitcoin is the only crypto currency whose price is increasing day by day. That's why Crypto is so popular.

Cryptocurrency is the money of the future As the days go by cryptocurrency is becoming popular because people can make a living with cryptocurrency which makes people more inclined towards cryptocurrency So cryptocurrency is becoming very famous day by day

Cryptocurrencies are popular because they are the way to earn money by doing bounties, doing airdrops, trading on exchanges, buying and reselling stuff online and not only online also in real life. Cryptocurrencies gaining more popularity each year when price of the bitcoin get higher.

I got an idea of their value from this forum. And I didn't even know about them for a long time whether they really exist or not. But crypto special bitcoin has surprised me a lot.