Disappearance of CEO Idax exchange for unknown reasons !! And the fate of users' money is also unknown? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Disappearance of CEO Idax exchange for unknown reasons !! And the fate of users' money is also unknown?

43 minutes ago, veyforcomp said:

Exchanges are not longer trusted once more. CEO are running absent with our stores and nothing can be done to them to pay back. We require pressing mediation

I don't know where this exchange is in any country and what laws are subject to it, and I don't know why users who lost their money did not file a case in court to get their money back. They should do that.

It's a pity that I have to say this, without a doubt, I assert it is a scam, for sure, there is no reason to disappear besides hiding and hugging money.

3 hours ago, Badshanimol said:

IDAX, which earlier this week warned it was seeing a run on withdrawals, ... IDAX Global CEO have gone missing with unknown cause and IDAX Global staffs ... deposits and withdrawals after its CEO allegedly disappeared. ... wallet access, nor did it suggest that users' money was specifically at risk.

Yes, this happened all of a sudden to users in the IDAX exchange, I was trading in exchange on a daily and normal basis and I didn't know anything until I saw the ad and knew what happened. Unfortunately this is very sad I lost my coins.

50 minutes ago, Kareem786 said:

Actually CEO ran away with all users funds and i assume to that amount the idax trade is genuinely an external scam or the cash left into the idax exchange wallet cannot be retrieved anymore but incomplete period in the past like was once an argument so much idax only had a not many troubles and would nevertheless stand operating. But the news has stated to that amount idax is truly a scam. So don't trust and we visible ICO's are trick, but now trades are making plans to trick absolutely everyone.

Yes, this is a clear fraud, and no one knows if the CEO ran away and stole the money on his own or is there cooperation with him from some of the people in the exchange, in any case we have lost our money and I do not think Idax will return the money to anyone.

On 11/30/2019 at 5:45 AM, Crypto123 said:

This unfortunate news link:

The link was already down for some reasons.

However, this type of scenarios is just one of the drawbacks of having no regulation on these exchanges. Normally, a company could exit and state a file of bankruptcy, but still has to pay its stakeholders. Unlike in these online, unregulated exchanges, such exits could be executed without further assistance to its customers.

12 hours ago, sancpohid said:

Yes, brother, you have got a right. Such irritating news causes individuals to fear cryptocurrencies and this modern innovation, and it moreover gives a great reason for those who despise cryptocurrencies to dispatch a modern war against it. This news has exceptionally terrible impacts and tragically it has gotten to be exceptionally numerous.

Yes, this is the worst of the news. This bad news that has become many in recent times gives a very bad idea about the world of Crypto and some people or governments use this news to make people afraid of cryptocurrencies.

18 hours ago, benata said:

Yes, brother, you've got a right. Such irritating news causes individuals to fear cryptocurrencies and this unused innovation, and it too gives a great reason for those who abhor cryptocurrencies to dispatch a unused war against it. This news has exceptionally terrible impacts and shockingly it has ended up exceptionally numerous.

Yes, unfortunately, true, this disturbing news will be a powerful argument for everyone who hates crypto and cryptocurrencies to wage war against it and try to keep people away from it. Such bad news would be a very good opportunity for them.

4 hours ago, toyinalaho said:

I deliberate that the idax discussion is in actual fact an exit cheat and the riches missing in the idax argument wallet cannot be retrieved any longer but selected time previously near was an line of reasoning that idax merely had a only some tribulations and would stagnant be operating. But the news has reported that idax is in actual fact a swindle

I used to think that at the beginning, I thought this was a normal accident and the exchange would take control of the situation and things would return to normal, but unfortunately what happened was the opposite. The exchange booked the users ’money and did not allow them to withdraw it.

53 minutes ago, Ali96 said:

Good evening, It's a scam site so they played the fun to have money in their hands. The scams only wins all the time and traders who lose the battle in the race where they planned to make money. Thank you.

Yes, unfortunately, it became clear that the IDAX exchange. I thought at first that they were a victim of the CEO who took the money and fled, but after that they appear to be partners with him because they blocked the investors ’money and did not allow them to withdraw their currencies.

3 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

If it’s true that the IDEX exchange’s CEO is disappearing, it means the IDEX exchange is fake and they are committing fraud with innocent people, so I am not investing in new exchanges right now because they are just doing fraud with us and they are not. do business with nations.

No my dear is not an IDEX exchange but an IDAX, you should notice there is a difference, the IDAX CEO has disappeared for unknown reasons, and the platform has turned into a scam and did not allow users to withdraw their currencies. Most likely the CEO stole the money and fled away.

5 hours ago, usjiavaka said:

Fake exchanges but haven't been exchanged yet because this unfortunately reduces the popularity on cryptocurrencies in general, Just try or maintain activity outside of trading with that money which seems shady. really harm the credibility of the cryptocurrency market because all these days are special with all scams and such and hopefully there will be less such problems in the future.

Unfortunately, this is true. Exchanges, exchanges, and annoying incidents of closing exchanges and other such news are hurting Crypto's world a lot, especially since there are countries and governments that will try to use this news to make people fear and stay away from cryptocurrencies.

I think this could be a sign of scam but we should hope nothing like that happens if not people money will get lost , because for a CEO of an exchange site to get missing is not right at all.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A similar incident had happened before. It was the result of a traffic accident in a stockbroker and access to the site's crypto wallet keys was lost. Hopefully the problem will be solved.

3 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

I think this could be a sign of scam but we should hope nothing like that happens if not people money will get lost , because for a CEO of an exchange site to get missing is not right at all.

Rather, it is completely true, and Idax has published the news on its social media pages, this news is certain. The Executive Director of Idax Exchange and Exchange has escaped, reserving the investors ’money and they are no longer allowed to withdraw their currencies.

4 hours ago, lgesonse said:

This news is terrifying in my supposition, since the culprits are individuals on their possess trades. So in case there's inside association, at that point it is Alright in case traded with tall securityI got the news almost IDX Trade, it is genuine that IDX CEO has run absent with a few client stores. And a few stores are still solidified

Yes, this news is real and disturbing, the news says that the president fled for unknown reasons and I do not know whether this was alone or in cooperation with individuals within the exchange, but this matter is not unlikely to happen because he must have used some of the workers in the exchange.

i think it was just a fraud eith people who worked in that project.everyday many exchanges are launhing with fake trading volume just to scam people.after getting people's fund exchange's team become disappear

I think it was a scam by Idax and this is what some platforms and projects do and it aims to defraud people so that's why you should be careful

THINK POSITIVE

2 minutes ago, laska smrtici said:

Probably, this platform Idax has become a fraud and has stopped paying due to problems, loss or fraud

Unfortunately I switched to SCAM after the exchange CEO escaped, I have some currencies and I tried to withdraw them but they refused to allow me, and so do many other users.

7 hours ago, Frikpeggy said:

They say difficulty with some ICO besides before and this was if truth be told prejudicial news instantly the first in command was gone, After i a few announce on the article the chief executive is the no more than one that contain right of entry to icy Wallet therefore this was grown-up quandary for a good number client i think, Let's put off and anticipation all will be good!

I don't think things will be good. The Idax CEO took the cold wallet and stole the users ’money and fled away, no one yet knows the fate of the remaining currencies that they will give to users or not.

5 hours ago, Kawsar khan said:

Honestly fake Binance channels are every where, regularly on telegram, I catch sight of new channels human being formed day after day and at whatever time I subtract myself from the channels, they supplement me hind to them. The of poorer quality fraction is that about group are sincerely diminishing victim to individuals scammers.

Your words are correct, but they are misplaced, because we are now talking about the escape of the CEO of the IDAX exchange, but in any case, I thank you for putting this warning in order for everyone to be aware of the presence of fraudulent channels on the telegram, especially for the Binance exchange.

21 hours ago, UT2001 said:

There has been a few cases out there where the owners of the exchanges have gone lost or in some cases even deceased and with them went all of the private keys into the hot exchange wallets and the users funds pretty well ceasing their operations.

Yes, some cases have died the owners of the exchange, others have been hacked, some have lost the key to the wallet and some of them are scam like the last IDAX, but the result is the same of course, users have lost their money and these cases have offended the reputation of the Crypto world.

On 3/16/2020 at 1:12 PM, Mishadima said:

I don't anything can be done about it because no one can get access to that wallet unless him and he is the only key to the wallet,  I think they have lost forever

Yes, I think that the users lost their money and there is no opportunity to recover it, it is not important to access that wallet because the CEO has reached it and stole the money from it and fled away and nobody knows anything about it.

Not only CEO of idax exchange gone this exchange also gone from market because my funds also steam by this exchange because this is listed exchange on Coinmarketcap that is why i used this exchange for trading purposes but this is cheat us. 

On 3/19/2020 at 8:43 AM, jamesvince said:

Not only CEO of idax exchange gone this exchange also gone from market because my funds also steam by this exchange because this is listed exchange on Coinmarketcap that is why i used this exchange for trading purposes but this is cheat us. 

There are a lot of exchanges and coins included in the Coinmarketcap which are unfortunately scam, I have tried this myself, I have seen more than one coin and scam exchange are on the Coinmarketcap so be careful and look at more than one source.

13 hours ago, Johny2411 said:

its another news of scam sites, that is why many peoples do not trust on such kind of investment web sites, they break the faith of many peoples. its very bad news.

Yes, really bad news, and this gives a bad and negative image of the world of Crypto in general. Such bad news makes people afraid of Crypto in general and this is what some governments want to hate Crypto people.