Disappearance of CEO Idax exchange for unknown reasons !! And the fate of users' money is also unknown? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Disappearance of CEO Idax exchange for unknown reasons !! And the fate of users' money is also unknown?

I think all good things comes with experience, there is not anybody who doesnt fails when is started for first time on this cryptocurrency adventure, so be attentive and careful about the new website exchange. Always choose the old and popular website. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

So many exchanges suddenly close and disappear from the internet. That's why you should never keep your money in exchanges, they could always just run away with it 

48 minutes ago, SlowBoy said:

This exchange has been scammed with us much more volume than we can think here. And it is not good to us.

This is certainly not good for anyone, not even for the world of Crypto in general, because such sad news about exchanges, scams, theft of user money and such news causes people to fear Crypto.

I think there is no fate for users who lost their moneys into IDAX exchange, but they only are required to calm down and waiting for the IDAX decision. But this might be the lesson for other people that is not safe to store moneys in exchange.

3 minutes ago, Lativak said:

Idax was a very suspicious exchange from the start and no one should have send their funds there, you have to really understand the condition of the exchanges and know that many of these exchanges don't worth the trouble, any exchange that you choose to use regularly should have at least more that 1-1.5 year of experience like binance and yobit.

Your words are generally correct, there were some rumors about the Idax exchange before the CEO's escape, but I did not expect this because I had worked in it for more than two years without problems and had withdrawn my balance from it without problems in the past.

22 hours ago, Sunilkuma said:

In my opinion a new scam going to happen again , previously I have seen so many scams like that many people lose their money in such fake exchanges.

Yes, this is another fraud. Unfortunately, last year we saw a lot of scams and scams exchanges, all of these operations negatively affected the reputation of Crypto and caused people to fear Crypto.

This is terrible and keeps happening a lot with smaller exchanges. Some are honest and announce their closure, allowing their users to withdraw funds, although others just exit-scam just as IDAX did, or claim to be hacked and shut-down as others did. Also the Quadrica case was unique announcing that one person was actually holding the private keys to the wallets and that he was diseased without leaving a clue. 

All these cases prove that we need to hold our crypto in our wallets, while owning the private keys. Any other case is dangerour for our funds.

On 4/2/2020 at 12:21 PM, kipara said:

Ohhh! Ohhh! Is that's really that the CEO of that exchange has disappeared? So how could he did such thing? So what's does action that's government has took about it?.

Government, any government, here, my dear, there is no government that recognizes cryptography and therefore people cannot do anything. The truth is difficult and painful, but this thief stole money and fled and he must have this money in one of the beautiful islands.

21 hours ago, outsskux said:

I think this is a big risk, everyone should be ready for themselves because they may have lost all their money. I do not know how to exchange, it is less safe and popular, making me more confident that the CEO hugged money and ran away.

Yes, he hugged the money and fled, and he must spend it now on one of the distant islands or one of the beautiful beaches. He stole people's money and fled, and the exchange instead of compensating the people for their money he seized the remaining currencies in the exchange.

55 minutes ago, Junior01 said:

If the owner has run away and they are not paying and even not clearing the reason so the money is lost forever and you should try doing something else now.

They switched to SCAM openly and without shame, instead of compensating people for the money stolen by the CEO, they prevented the withdrawal of currencies from exchange and this means that they are the CEO of the crime.

4 hours ago, Masum10 said:

You must have at least 1-1.5 years of experience as a Binance and YoBit to opt for non-regular use for any exchange The decision needs to wait.But it might be a lesson for another person that it is not safe to save cash in exchange for users who have lost their money on the IDX Exchange ..

You don't have to completely trust Crypto, the IDAX exchange can be taken as a good example I have been working in it for several years and it was good and reliable and I did many trouble-free withdrawals and deposits but suddenly the CEO ran away and everything changed and turned into a scam.

2 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

Lose faith in exchanges in general and towards popular exchanges like you mentioned like Binance and Kraken exchanges. The assets were completely locked inside his laptop and they could never be retrieved.

Yes, I no longer trust any exchanges anymore, and even popular exchanges, Idax did not waste the key or the wallet was locked, but what happened was that the CEO stole the money and escaped and Idax instead of letting users take out the remaining currencies the withdrawal was closed.

2 hours ago, Kutulay said:

I think that the fate of those who believe in this is to accept and preserve as much as possible, I am sure that this is a fraud, it can’t be sudden that the CEO disappears for no reason, it shows irresponsibility. 

This is obvious fraud, the CEO has suddenly disappeared and people thought the exchange would return them their money but were surprised by the suspension of the withdrawal and deposit service in the exchange. This confirms that there is an agreement between the exchange and the CEO to steal the money.

6 hours ago, Bitcoin93 said:

There is some news that IDX is a scam, but in my experience with them it has never been a scam or account freeze from this exchange even after working for a long time. I still have an account on this exchange and I usually trade and the exchange works incomplete. One

I also worked with them for a long time and I still have an account there in IDAX but I cannot withdraw my currencies, in fact it was a good platform in the past but now and after the CEO escapes I turned into a scam.

This is really a real problem about closing platforms without insurance for our currencies and this makes us lose all our money on the platform and for this we must find a solution to such problems

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

19 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

This is really a real problem about closing platforms without insurance for our currencies and this makes us lose all our money on the platform and for this we must find a solution to such problems

In fact, this is a big problem and there is no solution to it, even the large and famous exchanges close for various reasons and waste money on users without being able to do anything. As before with the Cryptopia exchange which was a well-known and reputable platform.

It may be, for some type of reason, one of them, the reason was to scam, or perhaps they did not know how to manage the money and they lost and decided to disappear, since any reason could be, but it is worrisome and sad for the users of that  exchange.

Scam scandals in cryptocurrency is every where and can happen at any time even those that are legit today they can turn scam tomorrow therefore, we should use any crypto related exchange sites at our own risk and never to be to much comfortable with them.

This really worries him that he always joins the frozen platforms a new losing platform with which he caused the loss of the funds of traders. This is why I always advise not to deposit cryptocurrencies with unpopular platforms.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Do you know, IDAX exchange site is still on and the site is still accepting deposit. Please be very careful, this exchange has made a scam exit by taking away the funds from users. I also had BTC in my account but I can not withdraw that. 

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Do you know, IDAX exchange site is still on and the site is still accepting deposit. Please be very careful, this exchange has made a scam exit by taking away the funds from users. I also had BTC in my account but I can not withdraw that. 

Unfortunately this is true, despite the fraud and money theft by the CEO and his escape, the exchange is still open and trying to work normally to delude people that there is no problem but they refuse to allow anyone to withdraw their currencies.

Yes this exchange is almost dead and all the money of users of this exchange is gone. Many exchanges fails to compete in the market for many reasons so it's always better to invest in good and old exchanges.

On 4/2/2020 at 11:42 AM, BTC Future said:

This is terrible and keeps happening a lot with smaller exchanges. Some are honest and announce their closure, allowing their users to withdraw funds, although others just exit-scam just as IDAX did, or claim to be hacked and shut-down as others did. Also the Quadrica case was unique announcing that one person was actually holding the private keys to the wallets and that he was diseased without leaving a clue. 

All these cases prove that we need to hold our crypto in our wallets, while owning the private keys. Any other case is dangerour for our funds.

Yes my friend, this unfortunately happened not only once but several times and not with one exchange but with several exchanges so this makes us lose confidence in these exchanges and we prefer to keep our private keys with us so that we do not lose our money.