Disappearance of CEO Idax exchange for unknown reasons !! And the fate of users' money is also unknown? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Disappearance of CEO Idax exchange for unknown reasons !! And the fate of users' money is also unknown?

11 hours ago, Aileen02 said:

I don't know if they have just taken for granted that Chinese authority will shut them down, so instead they just stole before it happen, of they really intend to do it. 

The Chinese authorities should not close the exchange before forcing them to return the people's money, what will we benefit if they close the exchange without returning the money to the owners. A solution must be found and forced to do so.

9 hours ago, Mashehki said:

I assume to that amount the idax trade is genuinely an external scam or the cash left into the idax exchange wallet cannot be retrieved anymore but incomplete period in the past like was once an argument so much idax only had a not many troubles and would nevertheless stand operating. But the news has stated to that amount idax is truly a scam 

I really think that the money left in the exchange cannot be recovered, I have some coins there and also my friend told me that he has an equivalent of 1 Bitcoin there and he cannot recover it. This is a really unfortunate accident and I hope the authorities there will do something to solve the problem.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:12 PM, Mashehki said:

Fake yet rip-off exchanges as this unfortunately are tainting the popularity on cryptocurrency as a whole, Just try or remain outdoors beyond exchanges to that amount appears shady like that some and select better understand exchanges. 

Yes, unfortunately this is true, this news corrupts the Crypto community and makes people in constant fear for their money as it encourages governments and those who hate cryptocurrencies to use this unpleasant news to try to intimidate people from cryptocurrencies.

7 hours ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

They had problems with some ICOs before, and that was really bad news, now the CEO is gone. After I read the article a bit, the CEO was the only one who had access to Cold Wallet, so this was a big problem for most users. I think let's wait and hope that everything will be fine!

I do not think everything will be fine, there is no good news from the exchange and they have not told the investors anything, and the withdrawal service is suspended until now and I think they will not allow anyone to withdraw their currencies from the exchange.

6 hours ago, alaslalmor said:

A relatively small cryptocurrency exchange has halted deposit and withdrawal services after its CEO has reportedly gone missing. The IDAX exchange posted an announcement earlier today saying it had halted some operations after its staff were unable to make contact with the global 

Yes, they published this announcement a while ago, but I think that the exchange has not been closed yet, but they stopped the withdrawal service, and no one can withdraw his money yet. I have tried more than once but it is useless.

1 hour ago, Saad kh said:

Disappearance of CEO Idax exchange for unknown reasons !! And the fate of users' money is also unknown? And the fate of  ... the CEO of the exchange had disappeared for unknown reasons

You repeat my words without adding anything new. Please, it is not appropriate for you to behave like you should try to provide good content and keep the forum clean and improve. So please be careful and write good things next time.

13 minutes ago, otepsan12 said:

This was very sad and poor are those traders to this platform that has a huge assets/altcoins from this exchange, because they will surely can't able to pull out all their assets there, just like what happened to me. 

Yes, this is unfortunate for everyone, and there are many people whose coins were seized in this scam exchange , and unfortunately this is not the first such incident in this way there were about 7 or 8 similar cases last year.

That is the bad thing about investing in upcoming coins. I just hope those who invested in it didn't use all their cryptocurrency to invest in it.

Sorry to those who are affected. I hope you get your crypto back.

3 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Well that's why you don't trust exchanges unless they have proven them selves. For instance, if they have partnership with VISA and ties with Lloyd's (Coinzoom) or if they have been providing services for years and grow exponentially with very few incidents (Binance, Kraken) - that's a go. Most other cases - it should be a pass

Yes, this is unfortunately, unfortunately. The incidents of exchanges were repeated, especially in 2019, where there were more than 8 or 9 cases of suspending exchanges for various reasons. This makes you lose confidence in exchanges in general and head towards popular exchanges as you mentioned like an exchange Binance, Kraken.

The IDAX exchange seems to have lost its supporters so the place of exchange has become closed and its users have lost what they have, but I think they will take the time to withdraw what we have.

15 minutes ago, Hamk said:

Yes the exchange is gone because the CEO of the exchange ran away with the private key to the exchange.

The correct thing is that he disappeared for unknown reasons and most likely he escaped, and the fate of the money in the exchange is unknown and no one can withdraw his money yet.

6 hours ago, Philipadex said:

They allow glitch with selected ICO excessively before and this was sincerely unpleasant news right now the business leader was gone, After i approximately glance at on the article the boss is the merely one that take part in retrieve to chilly Wallet consequently this was bulky obstacle for on the whole consumer i think, Let's kill time and anticipation all will be good!

No one knows exactly what happened and maybe all this is a play to steal users ’money between the executive monastery and the administration. They said that the CEO who controls the cold wallet has escaped, but no one knows the truth and the users’ money has been seized.

12 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

I have received news about IDAX exchanges, it is true that IDAX CEO escaped carrying a number of users funds. And some of the funds are still frozen. This news is quite frightening in my opinion, because the culprit is people in their own exchanges. So it's useless if have exchanges with high security if the insider is involved.

Yes, absolutely right. The IDAX CEO escaped with a portion of people's money and the rest is frozen in exchange. This problem, if the exchange was hacked from outside, it would be less bad, but if the theft is done from the inside then this is the big calamity.

would suggest you to write short title instead of big ones, as this will easy to read for everyone.

It's a scam site so they played the fun to have money in their hands. The scams only wins all the time and traders who lose the battle in the race where they planned to make money.

I don't understand how people will come back and start trade again. In the last year we seen ICO's are scam, but now exchanges are going to scam everybody.

This news is scary in my opinion, because the perpetrators are people on their own exchanges. So if there is internal involvement, then it is OK if exchanged with high securityI got the news about IDX Exchange, it is true that IDX CEO has run away with several user funds. And some funds are still frozen

Unfortunately a new exchange joins the list of exchanges where problems of closing and freezing balances occur
Today, it was officially announced by the IDAX exchange that the CEO of the exchange had disappeared for unknown reasons 

Morever.. We make our Consoius manner more than we need too... 

17 hours ago, Nayab said:

would suggest you to write short title instead of big ones, as this will easy to read for everyone.

It's a scam site so they played the fun to have money in their hands. The scams only wins all the time and traders who lose the battle in the race where they planned to make money.

I don't understand how people will come back and start trade again. In the last year we seen ICO's are scam, but now exchanges are going to scam everybody.

First, thank you for your note about the length of the address, I will try to avoid that in the future, but as for the talk about the transformation of the IDAX fraud into it it is really unfortunate that you mentioned a really beautiful idea which is that we are already used to be ICO and it is a scam and fraud and either the exchanges turn into a scam it is something Really new and unfortunate.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:45 PM, Crypto123 said:

Unfortunately a new exchange joins the list of exchanges where problems of closing and freezing balances occur
Today, it was officially announced by the IDAX exchange that the CEO of the exchange had disappeared for unknown reasons and that the withdrawal and deposit service was currently frozen and that they were following the news for updates.

I think our money has gone forever
This unfortunate news link:
https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037327571-Urgent-announcement-about-current-situation-of-IDAX-Global

This is a bad news for the public as many people have lost there funds and cannot be refunded to them but I don't want to judge the site for being completely deceptive, time will tell

I do not want to judge the exchange as being definitely deceptive a while recently making past any doubt, that these days I inquired to pull back from the change and is watching for survey and I believe my ask may be affirmed. I will inform you the end result.

7 hours ago, Mujeeb123 said:

I think CEO ran away with all users funds and i assume to that amount the idax trade is genuinely an external scam or the cash left into the idax exchange wallet cannot be retrieved anymore but incomplete period in the past like was once an argument so much idax only had a not many troubles and would nevertheless stand operating. But the news has stated to that amount idax is truly a scam. So don't trust on such exchange it is possible to get scam anytime.

Unfortunately, the Idax exchange has turned into a scam, but they have yet to admit it, so far they are trying to hide the facts from users who want to get their money back. I have requested to withdraw my balance multiple times but have not received anything.

On 19.02.2020 at 07:39, supptiter said:

People must make ventures in different trades as opposed to trying in Hitbtc and people who've shops may hold up and step by step evacuate form them. I do no longer have trusts that they'll discharge the stores to speculators or individuals for exchanging.

Yes, I suppose in order nicely, it is actual that the exchange continues to be working so remote, however see on the replacing volume, you could discover that most monetary forms are 0, and this implies that there is no replacing, and I suppose the closing cash will no longer come again over again.

Simply the scam exit by creating the huge tensions to its users from all around the world. Fortunately, I have not deposited any assets to this scamming exchange site. In previous, I think it was the top best exchange sites in the world, terrible. 

20 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Simply the scam exit by creating the huge tensions to its users from all around the world. Fortunately, I have not deposited any assets to this scamming exchange site. In previous, I think it was the top best exchange sites in the world, terrible. 

Yes, this is your good fortune. Unfortunately, I have some coins in it but not with the large amount, but there are users who have large amounts of money there and have not been able to take them out yet and do not know their fate as well.

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you