Disappearance of CEO Idax exchange for unknown reasons !! And the fate of users' money is also unknown? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Disappearance of CEO Idax exchange for unknown reasons !! And the fate of users' money is also unknown?

The exchange still work until now ,i dont use it a long time but it work i dont see any news about this exchange that was closed or something like that 

On 5/24/2020 at 5:23 PM, deboprotap said:

I used Idax exchange before.Just because of disappearance of CEO we should not call a exchange is scam.officially there are no issues in this exchange.So I do not think we need to worry about this fact.But if you worry,then you can move your funds from this exchange.

No, my dear, you cannot transfer your money so you have to worry if you have some money there, I have there are some coins and I tried to withdraw them to another exchange but they gave me a message that it is under review and so far I have not been able to do that.

And more than five months after, there is still no news about the exchange. Although I am not surprised but I am just annoyed on this kind news that tends to tame the reputation of cryptocurrency for prospectives. They are unavoidable I regretfully believe but the loss with all these scam projects can be minimised if we take proper precautions.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/24/2020 at 5:23 PM, deboprotap said:

I used Idax exchange before.Just because of disappearance of CEO we should not call a exchange is scam.officially there are no issues in this exchange.So I do not think we need to worry about this fact.But if you worry,then you can move your funds from this exchange.

Of course it was a scam. The guy just exit scammed how can you not call it as it happened? 

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-exchange-idax-missing-ceo-exit-scam/

I don't know how this can be any different than all articles explain it.

unfortunately there are cases of exchanges that close from one day to another due to problems of the CEOs and are those who have access to the assets of costumer making it impossible for them to recover their money, we must analyze all the exchanges to know which are more reliable than others.

On 6/4/2020 at 4:28 AM, Nab said:

unfortunately there are cases of exchanges that close from one day to another due to problems of the CEOs and are those who have access to the assets of costumer making it impossible for them to recover their money, we must analyze all the exchanges to know which are more reliable than others.

This is sure, much research must be done on any exchange before registering for it, but the problem is that the IDAX exchange is not new but rather old and was reliable and good exchanges، I worked on it for a long time but suddenly it turned into a scam due to the flight of the CEO.

This not happen for the first time. That is the reason why people didn't join this crypto world. They have fear to lose their money in such scam exchanges. If somehow this problem is solved then crypto world will be on the moon.