How to get daily BTC price prediction? - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How to get daily BTC price prediction?

I tried their predictions for Futures trade in Binance. Their predictions was true and sometimes was fall. That is why you can try this resource. But remember, that no one can predict BTC price 100%.

On 29/11/2019 at 11:11, teminalibug said:

Cambian la predicción día a día, pero esa es la desventaja de que no muestran predicciones previas. Sobre el tema que estaba en la sección incorrecta, creo que no, los mods decidirían sobre eso. De todos modos, ¿alguna sugerencia sobre sitios como ese?

One of my favorite sites to get prediction or analysis of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is the tradingview site, also this stormgain where they provide forecasts and analysis of cryptocurrencies at the beginning of the week.

Скорее всего ежедневные прогнозы бывают на сайтах бирж,которые этим занимаются,а лучше нанять брокера и с ним обсуждать эти дела.В данное время очень многие этим занимаются,самое главное не попасть в руки мошенников;)

Everyones making their own guesses about btc. No one have a proofs for right prediction. Everything is manipulated. Most assets aren’t as volatile as BTC and are a little more predictable

Why do you want a Bitcoin prediction from a third party? the important thing is that you can give your prediction given your arguments or what you have learned by reading somewhere or book. A third party can give you an incorrect prediction and if you bet you lose.

Well to be honest is very difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin because of it's volatility, someone who claims that they can predict the price is certainly lying, what I can tell you is that by having certain indicators on the graph you might be able to predict a range and also by using fundamentals of trading, but outside of this predicting the price is almost impossible because the price depends on many factors.

One way to obtain a daily prediction of the price of BTC is by reading and studying the price variations daily to be able to identify trends and obtain a more suitable prediction of the price changes.

i agree with you that a majority is ignorant and just focused on the price. but also they are the ones that suffer a lot from scams and hacks. and the best part is, then they scream the loudest that they where misinformed and tricked and nobody told them that ....
and i don not mind that, but the problem is that they also give a lot of bad advice and information about bitcoin to other people. and that is sad and dangerous.

Well, based on my experience, you can predict that it will go down or up, now knowing at what exact price it is destined to arrive is almost impossible, but someone who is more expert in the area perhaps with the knowledge can deduce an average between prices.

• +1 1

It is very important to monitor market price and stick with it and to hold your coins tightly till bull market price.You can search on google and see the chart of bitcoin price and also bitcoin forums to get some idea to predict the price.Once you are done with it then you will have  a huge profit at the end of your investment.

18 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

The matter is very easy, there are hundreds of sites that provide you with cryptocurrency prices at every moment. You can see the prices of all these currencies through the Yobit platform, or through some wallets such as blockchain, or some browsers such as Cryptotab.

Not all cryptocurrencies you can see their prices on yobit, only the ones that yobit support you can see their prices, although yobit support many cryptocurrencies but there are too far cryptocurrencies existing while some are listed on few exchanges and not common. 

• Useful or interesting 1

They give some predictions under some formula for many coins, something similar to websites giving stock predictions, so I'm not looking at all in these predictions. But it can help some people that understand the formula used and perhaps trade according to statistics. These results for daily prediction usually come from econometrics software.

• +2 1

I didn't know about this website but I don't agree that it will help us for anything. We follow the trend of course but trading is mostly done in the chart according to calculations and if there are certain equations these are mostly for long term investing because for Bitcoin there is only the demand factor and the selling that make the price decided and the market sentiment too.

• +2 1

This site predicts that on 01/01 price of Bitcoin will be close to $24k. I guess it is time to wait and see if they are correct. I don't think that their predictions follow a logical pattern but have some randomizer as some days it expects to drop and others to rise.

• +3 1

Thanks this site looks interested. I don't know if we can count on their predictions though but I will be watching for some time. Prices are very volatile lately and perhaps we are reaching resistance after many months. I don't think that during summer Bitcoin met such resistance and it is possible that a drop will happen, bigger from last one.

• +3 1

I have to say that after some time trading I dont' agree with following advice of anyone and always doing our own charting and research because many predictions or prediction makers are often wrong, in fact many of them are wrong more times than 50% which make them very bad traders.

• +2 1

These are some numbers given there without much explanation about the reason these were given. It can be some algorith that takes the averages from previous week days and according to the trend has prices up or down for some days later.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you very much for this website. Let's see then, I give their predictions for the next week and we can see until next Sunday if they will come any close. It seems that they expect Bitcoin to be around $20000 tomorrow.

image.png.aefcf61cd7e4e14b21545e9b1425b4b7.png

• +4 1

The daily bitcoin price will be difficult to get daily, people can deceive they can be able to get the price but their will be the time for abrupt rise and fall. The best you can do it to make a day trade and if you have gained, just trade to stable coin and wait till next day. 

I trade according to my charts but I am open to suggestions. If for some reason this is accurate for 30 days predictions then I would like to give it a shot, so thanks for giving to us this website that perhaps we can consult after finishing our TA for confirmation.

Many telegram chats and groups are available to provide good signals and predictions but mostly can lead you losing your money because of insufficient knowledge

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day