How to get daily BTC price prediction? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How to get daily BTC price prediction?

Thanks for sharing this, but I don't rely this prediction it's not accurate. Better I analyze myself in the chart of bitcoin and it depends of situation in the world if there is good news or bad news in crypto the market will be trigger.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'll utilize it for reference. I get more news about the expectation of bitcoin costs from message since it's more straightforward as I would like to think, as CQS Scalping or peculiarity wire and furthermore some nearby wire talk gatherings. what's more, in the event that it's paid, at that point are those individuals great and trustworthy or simply individuals taking fortunate shots.

• Useful or interesting 1

I figure you should join dissension there have numerous siganal gathering yet those gathering are paid.if you need you can join those gathering and khow all coin signal. What's more, I think bitcoin is hard to foresee day by day. And furthermore I don't know about the expectation of that site.

Good site, i need technical analysis, fundamentally and an explanation of usd rate i like this site. I think to be more convincing in his predictions, it would be better to make technical analysis, especially for bitcoin.

We can easily forecast daily BTC prices in the Internet.  We can actually find out through the Bitcoin forecasts and various exchanges through the MarketCap site.

Thanks mate, for your information on daily BTC price prediction, of course this is very useful for comparative data in predicting Bitcoin prices, Sorry I have no other site like yours.

On 11/29/2019 at 3:14 PM, teminalibug said:

Holla my brothers and sisters to day I'm going to show you guys a site where you can get daily rates of bitcoin price forecast for the whole month.

This site is called 30rates and here is the link http://30rates.com/btc-to-usd-forecast-today-dollar-to-bitcoin.

Just check the site and give your comment about,

If you have any other site like this one I would appreciate if you share, and once you share tag my name and I will include that site on the list, i will update in this topic.

How you can forecast the price of a thing on the basis of 30 days in the future? 

On 11/30/2019 at 2:01 PM, Luciferludz said:

In think you can find bitcoin prediction into the telegrams groups and channels of exchanging platforms you can ask traders there or try to search about ptmrediction in google search.

Of course we can find bitcoin predictions in the telegram group and platform channel by asking each member so we can know bitcoin predictions well so we can see and look for predictions in Google.

On 11/30/2019 at 7:24 AM, Wish107.5 said:

Bitcoin prediction are not accurate, so don't  rely on this. Just study on your own and because this will give you more understanding on what the true price will be the bitcoin is. 

Actually when you have a longer term view, Google Trends and the Fear and Greed index site are reasonable instruments to judge sentiments. Of course they are not usable for day trading (far too slow).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 12/28/2019 at 4:34 AM, HammadAli said:

How you can forecast the price of a thing on the basis of 30 days in the future? 

In think it is juts analysis, but i n the end that is not accurate, as bitcoin  price factors are very dynamic and they change everyday.

15 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

In think it is juts analysis, but i n the end that is not accurate, as bitcoin  price factors are very dynamic and they change everyday.

So what is special in this site which others are not offering? 

57 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

So what is special in this site which others are not offering? 

You do not need to look for 30 day price forecast as i said no accurate, nut you can always too for tomorrow's, if you are a day trader.

23 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Dont rely on trading signal because most of them are scam,  and also coins that predicted to increase price is already manipulated by whales. 

But I was trying to trade on forex trading with the forex trading signals and they were did well but sometimes they lose but most of time their trading signals are correctly

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You do not need to look for 30 day price forecast as i said no accurate, nut you can always too for tomorrow's, if you are a day trader.

I use my own prediction to counter the common prediction. I don't believe any prediction and the future can only be seen for some people, and they will not share it for free.

I copied the predictions of that site some time ago, and each day compared the actual prices to their prediction. In my opinion, they are not very accurate. But to be honest, I do not think the other sites are much better. Maybe they do better with longer trends than daily.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 12/28/2019 at 4:37 AM, Nurul Huda said:

Of course we can find bitcoin predictions in the telegram group and platform channel by asking each member so we can know bitcoin predictions well so we can see and look for predictions in Google.

But many of telegram signals and prediction channels they are always scammers they can give you prediction while they say they allow investments on their trading platform

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/6/2019 at 5:14 PM, Janecai said:

I'm not sure the prediction is correct. I mean it's hard to predict bitcoin. Moreover, you predict bitcoin on a daily basis. it will definitely not be right.

I checked one of those sites (Walletinvestor) for a while, and the daily predictions are unreliable.

They may be better for estimating longer trends, but also then you must take them with a grain of salt. Best to do your own research.

15 hours ago, teminalibug said:

In day trading as well bitcoin price can play a very big role as it is very volatile. 

9 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

But many of telegram signals and prediction channels they are always scammers they can give you prediction while they say they allow investments on their trading platform

As long as they can overcome their telegraph signals and prediction channels that are always scammers then they can overcome and then say they can allow investing in a trading platform because I think they can still handle it.

4 hours ago, HammadAli said:

In day trading as well bitcoin price can play a very big role as it is very volatile. 

Do we real need analysis for trading, can we just trade blindly on most volatile coins and wait for profit to sell and then buy later when down?

15 hours ago, lucky80 said:

I use my own prediction to counter the common prediction. I don't believe any prediction and the future can only be seen for some people, and they will not share it for free.

Yes is more smart to make your own analysis, but it was juts a suggestion for those who can not make their own analysis.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Do we real need analysis for trading, can we just trade blindly on most volatile coins and wait for profit to sell and then buy later when down?

So do you know when volatility of a coin will end and an uptrend will start? 

• Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

So do you know when volatility of a coin will end and an uptrend will start? 

You can not know for sure but you can sometimes sense the hype, that's when you take a shot.

1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

You can not know for sure but you can sometimes sense the hype, that's when you take a shot.

So can you kindly share how to sense the hype as I am unable to do it. 

• Useful or interesting 3