How to get daily BTC price prediction? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How to get daily BTC price prediction?

4 hours ago, man002 said:

I searched Google for price predictions. There are different price predictions on a daily basis in each site but most of them are inaccurate

It is normal for bitcoin analysis to be inaccurate unlike the stock market the crypto market not very predictable.

Many thanks and I will try to use it. But I think it is impossible to accurately predict the price of bitcoin, it's all relative and there are still flaws. I will refer to your website

• Useful or interesting 2

On 11/29/2019 at 6:14 PM, teminalibug said:

Holla my brothers and sisters to day I'm going to show you guys a site where you can get daily rates of bitcoin price forecast for the whole month.

This site is called 30rates and here is the link http://30rates.com/btc-to-usd-forecast-today-dollar-to-bitcoin.

Just check the site and give your comment about,

If you have any other site like this one I would appreciate if you share, and once you share tag my name and I will include that site on the list, i will update in this topic.

Well, that's one site you can use. But you can also try coinbase and yobit. These two site is can also give you an accurate prediction about bitcoin price so you can also try these two.

11 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, that's one site you can use. But you can also try coinbase and yobit. These two site is can also give you an accurate prediction about bitcoin price so you can also try these two.

I use yobit all the time, but i never seen a place where there are predictions??!!

I used blockfolio application and active alerm bitcoin and top rated crypto currency.When any coin pump and dumping i got notification.

You are searching for daily price prediction if Bitcoin. But why? You need to know daily ? If you are searching for weekly or monthly price prediction then you just search it for youtube and listen experts advice. Or you can see real time price on coinmarketcap.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know why you need daily Bitcoin price prediction. If you believe in Bitcoin just holding it for long time. So in the future you can still have some backup money in Bitcoin. But if you want trading that Bitcoin, make sure you not only taking prediction from random people, i recommended to research and choose the coin by yourself.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

if you want to predict the price of bitcoin and stay updated with the crypto market than you have to follow the big  bloggers and influencers to get some knowledge about the crypto and price prediction of bitcoin.

On 11/29/2019 at 3:14 PM, teminalibug said:

Holla my brothers and sisters to day I'm going to show you guys a site where you can get daily rates of bitcoin price forecast for the whole month.

This site is called 30rates and here is the link http://30rates.com/btc-to-usd-forecast-today-dollar-to-bitcoin.

If you have any other site like this one I would appreciate if you share, and once you share tag my name and I will include that site on the list, i will update in this topic.

I am not using any site to see the price and i am not following any website which will give the future predictions of the crypto market because i know that how to analyse the market and i am also an analyser and i personally analyse the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, khan22 said:

I am not using any site to see the price and i am not following any website which will give the future predictions of the crypto market because i know that how to analyse the market and i am also an analyser and i personally analyse the market.

Seems like you are an expert, i think i should follow you.

There are many websites that gives us updates on the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. We all just need to type and search at google and a list of those sites will be placed in front of us. But thanks for posting and sharing your ideas and I hope you can place this one on the proper topic section.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 12/27/2019 at 6:02 PM, Rahul21 said:

We can easily forecast daily BTC prices in the Internet.  We can actually find out through the Bitcoin forecasts and various exchanges through the MarketCap site.

Yes, I see we can acknowledge the information that BTC's cost has been holding below the thirty days which is the pathetic average, or in layman's terms, the middling monthly price.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:14 PM, teminalibug said:

This is very useful site as we can gather as much as information that we like especially if we into trading in daily basis or weekly basis.

But I am wondering if the forecast has a high percentage of success because many will surely try to use your site if they can get something from it. I am not into trading but I really like looking the daily price of crypto currencies and as of now I am only using coinmarketcap for their latest prices but I didn't have any website for price forecast so I hope that your website can help me a little. 

Edited by MysteriousIdentity

On 12/29/2019 at 4:55 PM, Warrior said:

You can get some free prediction channel on telegram but you have to remember that prediction can't be always right so you have to be more careful with that

Presently now there are lots of crypto websites somewhere loads of experts reveal their opinions and dreams about the promote conditions.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:14 AM, teminalibug said:

Wow I have been really looking forward to learn this in the forum thanks a million mate now I believe I can actually predict the market on my own

18 hours ago, Goody28 said:

Wow I have been really looking forward to learn this in the forum thanks a million mate now I believe I can actually predict the market on my own

yes but do not trust these sites much, i did not get much of positive replies about this suggestion.

The best way to get daily price prediction on Bitcoin is to use a portfolio website that give regular price updates, these prices are not hundred percent but it can help you a lot on the market.

There are many websites where many crypto experts give their opinion about the price perdition of bitcoin as well as other crypto coins

1 hour ago, Ume Habiba said:

Yes this is what you share website is really good and it can get a lot of information and we know it gives a lot of good data.

I just learned that some predictions on that site, most of it is wrong.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:14 AM, teminalibug said:

Thank you, great website, does it offer a price prediction for other major currencies like Litecoin? And does it have a section that explains how they fulfilled these expectations? This will be useful for anyone who wants to learn analysis.

I know so for as that in the crypto world no one any tool which tell you perfect about crypto price in future. This is the reality of crypto world it is fully control its user. In this way we don't know where customer move in future. I know so for as just expert prediction move the customer. 

I visit this sites for checking Bitcoins price in next 30 days. This is good and new thing  for me.

Many ways to get predictions with payment or free, many methods are used to get predictions. Prediction is the news of opinion carried out by a crypto expert to attract investors to enter Bitcoin trading. I get a lot of news today about negative and positive news to disturb the sentiment of the bitcoin market or the psychologist it's bitcoin itself.

13 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

Thank you, great website, does it offer a price prediction for other major currencies like Litecoin? And does it have a section that explains how they fulfilled these expectations? This will be useful for anyone who wants to learn analysis.

I think it only have BTC predictions, you can take a look at it yourself if you want to learn more, I'm not responsible for their predictions.

We should first analyze and put anything to the test before trusting and using it. This website claims to give exact daily predictions about bitcoin price. It has divided its predictions into 3 categories which include minimum, maximum and the price at the end of the day which is derived from averaging min and max values. If its predictions come true it can be very helpful for non-technical traders but first of all let's see how accurate its values will be in the next few days. It has predicted bitcoin price to reach $10.929 tomorrow (13th, February). We will wait and see if this happens or not.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:28 AM, teminalibug said:

I think it only have BTC predictions, you can take a look at it yourself if you want to learn more, I'm not responsible for their predictions.

You have to take responsibility, lol. I don't care about predictions, mate. I trade following the charts and my instincts. Sometimes I just stick my order to the wall.