Do you feel they are safe for investment? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zara Hansman

Do you feel they are safe for investment?

The correct trustworthy investment and digital options but not fail you. Take for example Bitcoins itself, it is used by millions of people worldwide and hence it has good trustworthy platforms from which you could invest and trade in. It is about identifying search investment options and also reliable and secure platforms  that facilitates trading in digital currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is up to you to do research and find if the projects or crypto or anything that you want to invest is safe. I don't think that most of the projects are safe to invest and this is something everyone knows. You should invest where you think there is a good chance of success but this is your money not ours.

• +3 1

I don't know anything about security tokens and I am not very interested. What do they have to offer? We have seen so many fancy terms coming from marketing experts and they are just empty words. I prefer to invest in the known to me assets that I find them to be very profitable so far.

• +1 1

There are thousands of cryptocurrencies and we can't research everything. When you find something interesting you should do your own research and be careful for red flags. I don't think that any investment is safe and you have seen what happened to stocks and oil a few months earlier. Cryptocurrencies are higher risk and you should invest wisely. 

• +2 1

I think they are a little bit fragile to keep they are a little bit tough to treally get them but they do work perfectly I can be one of those persons who can witness to this story and the good thing about this is that when you look around , there are so many people who are moderately earning money from and really happy about that so very happy and am hoping that in time is that everything is going to work out very well for us as we all know

• +2 1

On 6/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, malik6314193 said:

If you have great knowledge and experience then you are safe to invest. Because you know where to invest, how to invest and how much to invest. And there are a lot scam in crypto world to ve careful before investing in any place. 

Thanks for this informative topic my friend. Through investment we can easily earn a good profit and the way is very safe and secure. When the price is low then purchase the coins and hold them. For a while and then sell them when the market is turns up. 

On 11/29/2019 at 7:02 AM, Zara Hansman said:

the practices followed by them for simplifying digital asset investments or tokenized security investments for the novice or relatively inexperienced investors. 

If you explain how this is done and more important what simplifying digital asset investments mean. I mean they are not sometihng that requires to hold a degree to learn how they work and how to invest in them. Why is this important and what procedures they are using to simplify digital assets?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This depends on you and the way in which you invest your profits, so you must work well and understand this area well so that you can know where you can invest your money. But I think that the investment has potential profit and loss so you cannot know the result.

• +2 1

I think that whatever investment you do you need to research the company or the project a lot before you proceed. No matter if it is STO or ICO or IEO and they will come with many more terms in the future. I also dont' think it is needed to provide KYC to anyone as there may be laws asking for this but these companies usually don't safeguard the private data but they are easily hacked or leaked, or even sold by them to criminal groups. I don't trust anything unless I make complete research.

• +3 1

42 minutes ago, Zafarwaheed said:

Thanks for this informative topic my friend. Through investment we can easily earn a good profit and the way is very safe and secure. When the price is low then purchase the coins and hold them. For a while and then sell them when the market is turns up. 

@Zafarwaheed that all true dear through investment we get such great profit if we have coins we have to invest them all because we can get profit through investment which give different percentage of different coins so that will be better to invest all coins..

• +1 1

The STO or security token offerings were another way to market the same projects under a different cool name. It didn't work but maybe they will be back again with another name this time and a few more differences.

• +1 1

I agree with you these form of public sales of cryptocurrencies that are considered securities are not worth too much. I don't know exactly how the SEC and the Howey test work and how these tokens are judged as securitites but what I know is when an investment gets too complicated, it is best to avoid it.

• +1 1

Crypto is a great market and this is 100% real and secure market in the world and i personally invest good money in this market and still i am investing in it more and more money and hold my all coins for the bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would like to know which are these projects. I remember reading about security tokens but I didn't understand anything. This DCI ecosystem platform is a platform used by these coins? I searched and didn't find something about it. I don't actually understand how security tokens are supposed to work.

• +2 1

Of course, I am confident in my investments since I analyze what I am going to invest in, I analyze if I will have short, medium or long-term gains and I am always sure of my investments.

I do think that ICO's are just like the Russian roulette if you do not do a lot of digging into the specific cryptocurrency or coin, because not all of them succeed, so YES, it is not safe and secure, but it is possible, now THAT matters.

• +1 1

Yeah the investing in digital assets are very simple nowadays and we can see a lot of project developing for the investors using third party service providers. You should be very vigilant while investing in any coin and don't go after their high earning offers. I would suggest in the trusted project and already listed project

On 11/29/2019 at 12:02 PM, Zara Hansman said:

Guys, being in investment space for the past 5 years, I am highly concerned about the modern digital asset investment platforms or ecosystems, and the practices followed by them for simplifying digital asset investments or tokenized security investments for the novice or relatively inexperienced investors. 

Many of this asset tokenization and investment ecosystems are relying on the third-party service providers (e.g. custodians, robo-advisors, STO advisory, legal experts, etc.) for investor accreditation and managing other parts of the investment lifecycle, which i believe is not safe for newbie investors when it comes to investor privacy or data breach issues. 

For example, I have recently heard about one such cross-asset investment platform called DCI Ecosystem, which uses third-party API functionality for assisting investors in portfolio management whereas capital seeking companies in organizing a legal & transparent STO. 

What do you think of such security tokenization platforms and their future in terms of simplifying digital asset investment for new investors? Do you feel they are safe for investment when it comes to the protection of investor personal & finance-related information?

I think such an investment is not safe, you can use the yobit investment box if you want to invest, I think yobit is a safe exchange, you can also invest in Token Talk, because these tokens have just been launched, their future is bright.

• +1 1

On my side I do not recommend much on investment as many of them end up scamming, although there are some of them showing promising with great future to it's users but first it's better to investigate them deeply before deciding for investments.

Yes i fell they are save for investment .. Many people invest this site and get good profit... But before investment  you should acquire  good knowledge  about crypto currency then you invest in the site..... 

I don't know about the investment you're talking about, it doesn't seem safe. It is better if you invest in well-known coins such as bitcoin or ethereum, you can keep them for a long time to make big profits.

• +1 1

I would suggest to all my friends that are before getting into trading field you should have need to get a proper knowledge or it can lead to a great lose and this kind of knowledge would help to avoid the scammers.

Crypto is the safest market in the world and in this market we can make good money and now the market is going to be high so much in future becasue the new bull time is come and this time it touch the high almost 200,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All investment is risky until it pays off. If you make it to a ton of money, by investing perhaps specifically a little hundred dollars, that incredible investment, and if you at large money, subsequently you forlorn as you ready a unpleasant decision. the lot is unsafe, once upon a time your riches plants your wallet�� 

On 11/30/2019 at 6:42 AM, Benjamin said:

If you have an idea in invesment, i think you are feeling safe because you are know what you are doing in investment and also you can avoid some scammers if this coompany that you will be invested is legit or not, investment is a good in terms of earning money you can earned some profit that you can't do anything.

The problem with most investment is it's sustainability. Most platforms die up very quickly. So it is very difficult to figure out the best investments. I would however recommend that you stay away from such investments and focus on trading which of you master you will become very good and an expert