In my country, owning Cryptocurrency making you a criminal. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

In my country, owning Cryptocurrency making you a criminal.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:41 PM, Moneykiller said:

there are many countries where using and trading with crypto currency is banned thus it's considered as crime.for example in Bangladesh.

Not just in bangaladesh that the crypto market is ban in other countries will also ban the crypto market but the peoples will use it becasue they don,t have any job and they need money to be grow his circle and this is the best business for them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/16/2020 at 12:40 AM, Adagheref said:

In my country there is still no license required for exchange but some sites sell bitcoin currency I actually made a purchase

Most likely there is a problem there is a prohibition to enter crypto from your country so there is still no license needed to exchange even though there are sites that sell bitcoin and there are buyers but it cannot make the country remain crypto but I am sure soon in your country will have crypto and exchange.

I dont think it makes you a criminal to keep cryptocurrencies, but one thing for sure, bitcoin and crypto is not legal many countries. In China bitcoin is essentially banned and in Russia its use for payments of goods and services is illegal. 

This is because your country think crypto currency is doing illegal work they can't accept the crypto currency there are many countries are just like this......

6 hours ago, Jayde_el said:

In my country it is legal but everybody around sees you with a bad look and conclude your a scammer.

That is what will be happening, they don't know the use of it and will have a negative idea on it.

5 hours ago, CryptoAndMoney said:

Owing crypto is not a criminal act. So, I will hold cryptocurrencies and nothing will happen. All countries support mining so why will I not hold crypto. 

If your country supports crypto that's good, nut in some countries using or trading crypto is illegal, you should never tolerate that.

3 hours ago, Emmychris said:

Well in my country there is no rules or law which makes bitcon or any cryptocurrencies illegal, down here we are free using our cryptocurrencies to do whatever we like and it really helps us so I think one day ur country would see the benefits of Bitcoin.

I assure you it is only a matter of time until your country take measures abut crypto.

At present, no one can be found among those who are involved in the crime world, maybe he does not know about bitcoin as he knows about nature and at present it has become one of the major problems that they carry out various activitiesThis is what I think we should feel, with the help of Bitcoin because we must curb it accordingly to all these types of activities or immoral activities at the present time

7 minutes ago, nyaprod said:

This is additionally happening in my nation moreover. The government of our nation pronounce bitcoin as unlawful action. So it is troublesome for us to work with cryptocurrency and bitcoin. I trust our government will make it legal as before long as.

But what reasons did they give for crypto been unlawful?

Actually most of the terrorist used it. For this reason people think cryptocurrency make you criminal. But I think it is the best place to earn more money

Well it's just sad to hesr that, maybe your country still not adopt crypto and have some doubt about it but I hope someday your country and of course all the country in the world start accepting cryptocurrency. 

53 minutes ago, Mahima said:

Its really so sad although so it is in most Asians countries, it is consider illegal to own a crypto currency. I hope one day all nations around the world legalized crypto. 

In many African countries it is not regulated but it is also not declared illegal yet.

I know that some countries still penalize people for trading crypto but the most already has allowed its used. When the world superpowers legalize crypto all those punitive rules will disappear.  due to the fact bitcoin in my kingdom need to be considered a criminal considering that there may be no regulation administering cryptocurrency.  I accept as true with we're free from this subjugation.  They recognize almost Bitcoins but they push aside some individuals in my nation they didn't make use of Bitcoin. 

In my opinion the cryptocurrency is one of the tools in the crime world when they perform various types of criminal activity, they take payment through this medium and that is why this is basically a bad side of cryptocurrency which I think is currentAt the time, the government was trying to stop it and this is why it was originally called one of the fantasy worlds in different countries

In my view, we think that we should abstain from all kinds of crime activities, as one of the reasons I think that in the present time in different countries, the fact that different types of activities are done through agencies is different from peopleWe should stay away from all these things with the same expression in hand and we should know in advance how they are actually cheating on us

1 hour ago, Sompa7971 said:

I have no idea about this topic. So I can not say anything about this regard. But afterwhat I know, then I will try to say.

most countries have band the selling and buying of cryptocurrency.however most of the countries allow the trading of cryptocurrency and people in those countries are doing their business.

2 hours ago, Voldemar95 said:

Yes, cryptocurrencies are prohibited in some countries, these countries have not seen or understood the advantages of cryptocurrencies. Thank God my country is not alone.

That is the least of reasons some countries are not in support of cryptocurrency, however if your country happens to be one of those prohibiting use of cryptos, one can always use foreign exchanges to convert their coins to fiat before sending to their local account, Your government cannot stop you from using cryptos unless you let them,

In my country, crypto is declared as illegal yet. But at some extent  steps have been taken by the government to legalise crypto as our neighbouring countries are doing the same 

On 11/29/2019 at 12:14 AM, redamoun said:

The Failure to codify cryptocurrencies, remains one of the most serious vulnerabilities exploited by some criminals to steal money.Today there are also cryptocurrency trading platforms that operate in the same manner and decide to close whenever they want, because they can be followed up by any special security apparatus in countries that do not legalized cryptocurrencies.

For example here where i'm living, one guys get robbed by two fake people that claim they want to buy a big amount of BTC but in they want to meet in person, because of the high risk of losing money using internet method like local bitcoin or other platform that work with the same way, but the end of story was dramatically, because when he find that this guys want only stole his money he call the police and they catch all the three guys and bring them to jail, two for the try to still coins, and the other one who was victim  become criminal because of the holding of crypto.

So my friends what is your situation in your country?                            

I live in Bangladesh. And I think in 2014 our country made illegal crypto in our country. After long time in 2019 our prime minister Sheikh Basins announced that she will approve blockchain in our country.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

my nation has no issues with crypto yet your companion ought to have been increasingly wary of his crypto in light of the fact that you dont simply meet anybody and regardless of whether you need to it should be in broad daylight and far away from your home

Scammers always give a bad reputation for cryptocurrencies, no matter what country do you live. But some countries prefer to prohibit these currencies instead of regulating them in order to reduce criminal activity

This is not a case of one country its happening in many countries those belong to third world as they are completely fail to adopt this technology even if few peoples trying to spread this they are handling with stick hands even charging them with criminal cases which is not acceptd but sadly we cannot do any thing just feeling sad and trying to bring some positive ways for this.

Digital forms of money are restricting nations, obviously. Can't follow digital money if a degenerate individual makes a huge number of dollars for crime and stores that sum in a crypto wallet illicit Most nations are unlawful

That is because so many people are abusing it and to make some hard cash they are scaming people doing. it isnt a crime you earn crypto currency in the right way.play fair earn fair so that no one get scamed.

Yes in my country crypto are banned so if anyone owns crypto then that person was a criminal in government eyes because government think that only criminal use it for their criminal activities