Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

I think it’s cheaper. Some people will be forced to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat in order to buy gifts and celebrate Christmas.

There's no relation chirstmas with crypto, both are different. Crypto price depend volume and volume only create by market who has transaction between buyer and seller in high quantity in one period ( short - medium - long ). Chirstmas is holiday when people spend money for travel and meet family, in this case are they using crypto, no they use currency.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:19 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

It is a good point you are mentioning but i think now the market us very unstable. The bonus they are getting will also be used to celebrate the Christmas. The whole will not coming to crypto. So i don't think that this much money can rise the crypto price certainly. As according to the market it may possible to go up but that will be not for Christmas. Hope so. 

Hi, i am also wondering about the situation happening with the bitcoins because at this moment i think the market is down in terms of bitcoin. I've been investing bitcoin to my e-wallet but sad to say the value of my bitcoin went dow fifty percent. i am still hoping that my investment will recover soon, cross fingers.

Christmas is the time where people tend to spend money on celebration, gist givings, preparations and etc. therefore, in my humble opinion, the bitcoins i guess will go down. It will be a golden opportunity for us to invest. investors, business tycoon, might spend a lot of money for enjoyment. they might go to vacation, or spend luxuriously just to enjoy the holidays. Most definitely I suggest you have to invest bitcoin at this times. Have a good Holidays i hope i have shared information about the bitcoin.

Advance Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone. GodBless... Love you all

Just watch as I knew every Big days cryptocurrency has risen up.  Even on Halloween crypto price is rise up.  Especially now that many people have made crypto as gift choices.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

will definitely rise. because I think when the holidays crypto users usually use it to see the development of shares that they have been planting. finally they will reinvest it after they get a profit, the transaction goes up and the price of course goes up.

No, It is because this month is a Season and all the traders do their best to  and the crypto became lower so that many of us become poor this month. I hope this year 2020 is gonna be the Happuest day of our crypto lovers.

I think crypto market will rise little in the time of christmas. Because this time everyone got holiday and all peoples buy something. So the market will rise little. Not more than 20%. this is good for us.

So far, many people hope that the crypto will rise at Christmas, but we don't know if that will happens or not, and we should wait for a while. We have at least 3 days to see if that will happen or not, and meanwhile, we can prepare our coins, and buy if we think that the coin will increase later, so we don't miss the right time to sell the coin and make a profit. But remember, the crypto can move to any price, and we don't know about that, and we can only prepare for anything that can happen later.

I think when cristhmas the price some cryptocurrency is going down. Because where i see every year people is selling their cryptocurrency to make it as quick cash for vacation. That is maybe good news for us because we can purchase some cryptocurrency at discount prices.

This is will happen maybe until Februari then price will going up again slowly.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:49 AM, kizz said:

As I would see it, at Christmas, the cost of crypto will go down, in light of the fact that numerous individuals need level cash to make the most of their get-away, so they sell crypto or if nothing else they take it or pull back it through Bitcoin ATM. Is it accurate to say that you are a crypto broker?

NO i dont think so. from last 3 to 4 years i have seen that mostly crypto market gets down or remain stable at Christmas and new year. because of less trading activity in these days so people secure their funds in usd.

On 04.12.2019 at 18:18, Ngetpa said:

At the moment, I think it will not because the rise of the value in the market is so slow. The red days are becoming dominant and visible compare to the green one. But I do hope that it will rise this christmas season.

I agree with you. Prices will start to rise and become more volatile in the 2nd quarter of 2020 due to halving. Till that time I think the price will range from 6500 to 9000 dollars.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:34 AM, kizz said:

I think a little more day than Christmas. I think price of cryptocurrencies will rise in new year and  i am expecting that bitcoin price will increase like a rocket.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:49 AM, kizz said:

I think we can see some grow on bitcoin price during Christmas because many people order their products with bitcoin. For that reason bitcoin price can jump up.

I am not sure about bitcoin  because no one can be sure of it. But there are many good signals to see that it will increase this week and next week.  I can predict now. But I m not sure . Many people probably convet their crypto currencies into fiat currencies. So many people will not invest .

15 minutes ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

People would love to spend real money and so will sell off their coins to get money or even use the bitcoin card to purchase stuffs for CHRISTMAS

These actions can significantly reduce the price of many coins. It looks like it will be a good time to buy many coins at a low price.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:49 AM, kizz said:

Sad to say it is opposite because most of the holders and investors will surely cash out some money to spend this holiday and it will surely bring a negative impact to the market values.

We cant say anything else regarding price rise at Christmas. Usually it will remain stable or can dump. In 2017 Price spiking up started in October and at december end it reaches to peak and in january it started dumping again

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

yesss, it will surely increase in christmas, many people buy many commodities in time of christmas using cryptocurrencies, thus there is higher probability of increasing the value of bitcoin in christmas.

29 minutes ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

I love your idea. Maybe I should consider buying some and trade them when the price comes up later on.

The situation in the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing. We must constantly monitor the market in order to make the right decisions. I do daily trading and now is a good time to trade.

I think not, actually at christmas people will sell massively and crypto os likely to do dumping,but after christmas few days after before new year Bitcoin will recover.

Just now, farhanpro613 said:

I think it will be the opposite as its holiday, most of the users will try to sell their share and the price will come down according to me.

Absolutely the price will go don at Christmas, and tomorrow i think is the time bitcoin will start going down until Christmas.