Get Started Mining - I Set Up Your Software For You - Page 2 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Started Mining - I Set Up Your Software For You

mining is not profitable and so its not going to be a good option to mine, but you can also put everything in one buckets and make sure that you are able to pull everything in perspective,  you can trade bitcoin and its going to be good for you 

There is such a great information on the web.so mining is now a losing job . In terms of mining, the benefits of cost of mining will be equivalent. Dont try to joke here with national data.

thank you. $ 20 to set up the software for me to exploit is quite good, but currently I do not exploit, and have not planned to continue exploitation, because the mining problem has many problems.

Thank you for sharing this information here, but if anybody without a potential computer will not work.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Nowadays, I think that Mining is a losing project. This time is not appropriate for mining .in terms of mining the benefits and cost of mining will be equivalent 

Don't even keep in mind the market trends, but how come I need to, as you can only find yourself working with the trading market from this soup air cleaner after buying BTC.

On 11/26/2019 at 1:40 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

I can help you get started mining cryptocurrency. I will set up your .bat file for you. If the coin is on an exchange already so I dont have to download a wallet to test it and its a common algo, I will set up your mining software for you for $20.

You tell me what the coin and algo are you want to mine and tell me if you are using Nvidia or AMD, send me a wallet receive address and I will get it running for you.

If I cant get it working for you, I will give your money back. Note: there are some newer algos which can be harder to set up, so this can happen at times.

PM or email me if you are interested. admin@diytube.video

You can generally mine with any GPU that has at least 3 GB RAM but best is 8 or more GB for many algos. PM me if you are not sure.

You made a mining software for us that's really great. but the question is that software can make us mine and profit from this mining or not 

Don't try to make any mistake by express here national data.this is such a great information of web.so please careful about work of mining. otherwise it causes to losing your job.

On 12/2/2019 at 4:31 PM, dmnqe07 said:

Try not to trick here by giving this kind of data. There is a great deal of data of this sort in the web. So mining is a lost task now. In the wake of mining, benefit and the expense of mining will be the equivalent. So there is no benefit. Or maybe if you really wanna earn then trading is one of the best thing to earn in crypto.

Hello my dear friend. Can you please help me out. I'm new and i dont know if mining will be a good idea or not. I'm thinking to get this 20$ deal to start mining bitcoin with my pc. 

I give you my address then you trade for me and you give me my money back, real?! This is very risk and i don't think if you will get clients, atleast you could have a website and create mining softwares so that you can sell them to your clients.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/21/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rr45 said:

I am not interested in mining cryptocurrencies. There is a lot of ways by which you can work and earn cryptocurrencies. So why should I mine them.

If you are not interested you should not comment here just to raise your posts. Posts like you, who only want to let other knows that you are not interested in absolutely no quality. OP offers services for those interested. I love people adding their service to support others. Supporting new people in any crypto activity can help new people coming. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

17 hours ago, apealing said:

don't try to make any mistake through express right here country wide statistics.that is this kind of incredible statistics of web.so please cautious about work of mining. otherwise it reasons to losing your activity.

How can you become a full member with thousands of posts? What you said is unclear and I find it difficult to relate it to this topic. If you got paid with this kind of post then everybody will also want to do that.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 3/21/2020 at 7:22 AM, Ahmadali125 said:

We have a lot of realities right now. Thus mining is generally a shed test now. Not long after mining, advantage notwithstanding the cash important for mining stands apart as the comparable. Thus there is definitely no advantage.

The mining now and specially after halving will become very hard and cost to much the miner will get paid less than other days so i dont think it's a good idea now

If you can use a graphics processor and perform mining operations using RAM, then this has a very positive effect on mining. I will consider this type of mining, thanks.

Although I am not interested in mining, but thanks for the idea because I liked it, can you give us the daily or weekly profit rate from the program?,thank you .

I'm not sure if now is the best time for mining, it's better to spend money on self-education. Yes, and a dubious proposal. Too cheap)

• Useful or interesting 1

i dont trust in mining it is ridicilous, especially nowadays it is almost impossible to earn something via mining. best is staking for sure.

How much I will spend on the software?

And how much I earn money from your mining?

push❤️, and I will too🙂

I think that in the crypto world, where there are a lot of scammers, offering your services for money may seem a little strange. The best way - to work for free for a reputation for some time to accumulate customers and then you can make money and get rich :)

I think that in this forum there is a lot of information about mining, I think that anyone can be qualified to carry out that process; nowadays there are many scammers EYE I am not saying that you are, only that in this business no one should trust anyone

You have to gain experience from distinguished individuals

Count on yourself to mine the money and see it yourself

What are the risks of mining

.What are the most appropriate currencies for mining

What are the most appropriate currencies for mining